2017 Jun 24, 01:21:32

Author Topic: Doctor Whooves Radio Play  (Read 3618 times)

Offline ChibiGrrl

• Not Active Here Much Anymore...
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Whooves Radio Play
« Reply #20 on: 2014 May 17, 20:01:45 »
Ooooh, I really want to try this! I was thinking of trying out for each of the Princesses or something. So how many lines should I do? And will a PM with a SoundCloud link work??  X3

Offline HunterOfTheDark

• ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2014 May 17, 22:07:51 »
Both princesses? Wow. Well, I need you to do 3 or 4 lines for each character you're wanting to audition for. As for using SoundCloud, go for it. That's how Ryo got his audition to me. Also, you'll need to have the one recording for each character you're auditioning for. I look forward to hearing your audition!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Offline ChibiGrrl

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2014 May 17, 22:10:01 »
Just to clarify, I'm auditioning for both princesses but feel free to assign me to whichever princess you feel I fit the best  :D

I'll have the auditions done some time tomorrow.

Offline HunterOfTheDark

• ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2014 May 17, 22:11:34 »
oki dokey loki! :D
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Offline ChibiGrrl

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2014 May 18, 14:46:21 »
I sent you a PM with the SoundCloud links to my auditions.  :D