An other contest! Ovo

Started by Nala Valor, 2012 Sep 16, 23:47:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

2012 Sep 16, 23:47:59 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 01, 19:34:24 by Electro-BLITZ
Yes, an other contest about singing... but it's singing so why not? ovO
So here is the CHALENGE!

You must sing a song in French. And when I say French, I mean from Quebec since the accent and pronociation is so different.
Like go on YouTube, write in the search "chanson québécoise" and you'll get something to sing!

Just so that you all know what the quebec accent sounds like, I'll sing something for you all! ovO

~Electro-BLITZ - This topic has been locked due to inactivity, if this was a error and your the topic starter, please contact a moderator for assistance

Julius

I don't know if Valerie Leulliot's French is like the one you want... But if it is, I can sing L'eau Du Gange! Even if I don't speak French or understand it, I've listened to that song enough times to sing it.

Let me know.

I tried singing in Finnish for the other contest, but it was a huge fail. I can only sing in a language I know, or something I've listened to several times, enough to "know" the words.

:)
Purr~

Nala Valor

She's probably French since I don't know her at all. (and Leulliot sounds French)

I'll just change the rules to any kind of French thinking of it... It could be too hard for you to talk in Quebec's French.

Julius

Alrighty then! Expect to see it posted soon.  ^-^
Purr~

LaptopCommandStation

I can try the national anthem in french(Canada).  That's the only french song i've ever heard  X3

Nala Valor

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Sep 17, 17:48:37
I can try the national anthem in french(Canada).  That's the only french song i've ever heard  X3
Lol, I don't even know it.  lol

LaptopCommandStation

2012 Sep 17, 22:06:28 #6 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 18, 02:58:43 by LaptopCommandStation
Yeah, I had to look up the lyrics for it too  lol
and for the english version too actually, I haven't had to sing it since high school 5 years ago
i'll do it and post soon, I feel alot better now then I did 4 hours ago

LaptopCommandStation

Bonjour toute le monde

http://soundcloud.com/laptopcommandstation/laps-french-anthem

i've spoken enough French to know I made some error in speech  :D

Just for the hay of it I did the english version too, but that has nothing to do with the contest  ovO

Go Up