Started by Rikifive, 2016 Jul 29, 08:00:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikifive

2016 Jul 29, 08:00:16 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 08:04:46 by Rikifive
[glow=orange,9,300]Hello everypony! /)[/glow]

Why I'm here?
I've joined, due to obvious reason ~ "ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN FOR LoE!" lol

Originally I wasn't interested in giving it a try yet, because I prefer waiting for full versions etc. than spoiling the game with beta tests and things like this.  X3
That being said, I'm usually not participating any early-access-versions of games, I don't even like demos.  :P

A friend of mine from MLP Forums asked me if I'd join him and play the game together, he even made me an OC for game, so I had no choice.  X3

About me
Stating, that I like ponies would be more than obvious... Well, I guess I did that anyway now.  lol

In my free time I'm developing simple games ~ one of my main projects at the moment is an MLP:RPG~

Spoiler: show

Besides that MLP fangame, I'm also working on a platformer shooter similar to 'Contra'~
Spoiler: show

I'm writing games using 'Ruby' Scripting Language. It's kinda lame I know...  X3

Besides game making, I'm doing some Pixel Art (for example look on the screenshot of that platformer shooter - all of this I made by myself) and 8-Bit Music and Sound composing/making (and also, the platformer shooter game contains music and sounds, that I've made by myself ~ also, I'm doing some 8-Bit covers of MLP songs  ;) )

Though I enjoy working on various stuff, I'm not a professional in any category ~ they're just my hobbies I think.  ...So the quality of my works isn't the greatest. (yet) ;)

In Real Life I like to go for a walk to the fields outside of town during sunny days ~ just walking for hours and enjoying the day.

Also, I'm from Poland, so English isn't my native language - please bear with my grammar mistakes and/or typos. =3

That's all I think!  ^-^
[glow=red,2,300]See you around![/glow]  :D

NightMoonMare

Cute introduction! C: Welcome to LoE, hope to see you around~

Rikifive

Thank you!  :3
Currently I'm working on my OC and I hope, that I'll meet many ponies in here soon!  <3

Off topic: Having to do the verification for every single post is a pain...  It really is... :/

NightMoonMare

Quote from: Rikifive on 2016 Jul 29, 08:40:41
Thank you!  :3
Currently I'm working on my OC and I hope, that I'll meet many ponies in here soon!  <3

Off topic: Having to do the verification for every single post is a pain...  It really is... :/

Awh that's a shame to hear ;-; But I'd love to hear your OC backstory~

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then hurry up, download the game client and go play the game until the server test ends!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Rikifive

Quote from: NightMoonMare on 2016 Jul 29, 08:47:36
Awh that's a shame to hear ;-; But I'd love to hear your OC backstory~

The current backstory ... and OC in general is kinda WIP.  X3

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2016 Jul 29, 09:12:16
Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then hurry up, download the game client and go play the game until the server test ends!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!

Yes, yes, that's why I'm here! I've played the game already and though it's heavily bugged, I'm enjoying exploring Equestria!  :3
This game definitely has potential!!!  ;)
Thank you for welcoming me!  ^-^

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Rikifive

Yup, I've read them ~ I hope I'll not bring any problems ~ I'll be a good pony!  0:)

Mmm ~ I'll look around!  ;)
Thank you for welcoming me!  ^-^

FeverishPegasus

Hey, you're in that Discord chat I'm in! Nice to meet you!
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Rikifive

Yeah! Nice to meet you too!  :D

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Rikifive

YAY! Thanks for welcoming me!  ^-^

Go Up