Support each other

Started by dr.induction, 2016 Feb 01, 18:15:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dr.induction

We all know what its like to feel depressed, alone, and you have no options left.
If you have any good wisdom, sayings or any good information to help each other out share it here.

I just found this and wanted to share; https://youtu.be/UX5hufg1Qho

Dusky Hues

2016 Mar 04, 12:33:49 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 04, 12:36:24 by Dusky Hues
The video is unavailable, but I will say this:

I love you all! Even if I don't know you, I love you! Never give up hope and never feel like no one understands how you feel, because I do. I suffer from many invisible illnesses that are both mental and physical and all of them cause me extreme duress. I know what you go through and I know how you feel. Never feel like no one loves you, because I love you. Never feel like you're alone, because I've been where you are. I've been beyond where you are. I've slipped passed depression and thoughts of suicide into pure apathy and thought I could never return, but some how, through the support of my friends and loved ones, I did.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. My inbox is always open!

Additionally, I'd like to post a link to suicide and crisis hotlines.
US Suicide Hotlines by State
International Suicide Hotlines
List of Suicide and Crisis Hotlines from Wikipedia
Teen Health and Wellness
Love is Respect website for relationship advice - These awesome folks even helped me once when I had a terrible fight with my mother.

There are lots of places you could contact someone, and lots of people who genuinely want to help. It's perfectly okay and valid to feel alone, but you shouldn't have to feel that way if you don't want to. There is a way out of it that does not result in harming yourself or others.

Pipkin

Hey guys.  I really do hate being that guy, but do to the rules I am required to stop this thread.  Normally these threads get deleted but I wanted to at least post a reason for doing so.  The fact that I do because of the sensitive nature of the topic at hand illustrates why.

The simplest and shortest explanation is that this forum isn't the best, nor the most equipped place to discuss these issues.  Avoiding sensitive topics like suicide and the like are in the rules to help protect our users and to minimize potential problems that could offend others or make the situation worse.

If you do have issues, it is highly encouraged that you do seek any help you feel you need to get better, but again, LoE isn't the place to discuss these topics.  Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns, thank you.

~Darcy

Go Up