Happy Holidays!

Started by Sweet Brew, 2015 Dec 25, 01:48:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

Merry Christmas all!
Or Happy Hanukkah if you celebrate that!

So, what did you all get? ^-^
My? Oh, it's not tomorrow yet, the clock is just past 12 is all!

Jajan

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas !!!  :D  ^-^  =P

LeviathanTS

Merry Christmas everypony! ^-^

May today be filled with pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows and everything else you could possibly want! :D
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

PlatinumJoystick

I hope everyone here has a great holiday season.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Gypsy

Merry Christmas everypony!  ^-^ I got a new loki poster, and a limited edition loki picture, signed by Tom Hiddleston!  <3

Chromastone64

Merry Christmas!
I got a bunch of stuff, although some of it became a bit redundant. Star Wars Battlefront. Apparently my parents got me it ages ago, before all the reviews came out. Eh, I'll hopefully have some fun with it.
I still appreciate it, though. I don't want to sound like a cynical old Scrooge. 8D
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Happiest of the many, many December-January holidays! :3

Not all of my presents have been delivered yet. :c *Sigh* UPS... Also, UPS broke one of my parents' presents. How rotten. Anyway!

What I have received so far:
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5
- RWBY Volume 2 DVD (can't wait to listen to the commentaries!)
- A Subway gift card
- Red Lobster gift cards
- A ton of Slim Jims
- Three 4-packs of Monster
- Three 4-packs of Monster Ultra Red
- $140 (which I'm saving for a Ruby Rose action figure by ThreeZero. It costs $168 because she's poseable, the clothes are hand-made, and her scythe has a lot of pieces)
- My big gift: A Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", to replace my old first generation Kindle Fire, which decided to stop charging! I asked for an HD, but they got me an HDX instead, so that's pretty awesome. (The HDX has extra features that the HD doesn't, like more storage space, front and rear cameras, blablablah)

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

frío

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYPONY!
A nomad, tired from wandering.

LostSanity

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Sweet Brew

So, I got a Guitar(and a tuner for it), two types of German honey for my tea, and a new blanket!
Other people post what you goooooooot! O:

frío

i got a new sandwich :D
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Chromastone64

Games, games, a Mac, and games. Also Skylanders and LEGO Dimensions.
BTW, if you're a Portal fan, you NEED to get this game. The end of the Portal story level has one of the most amazing encounters ever.
Spoiler: Only read this if you're CERTAIN you're not getting the game • show
GLaDOS arguing with HAL 9000. It's glorious.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

I think my papa is gonna drive to a relative's house sometime this upcoming week to get the presents that they bought for us, so hopefully, this upcoming week, we'll get to open the rest of our presents. :3

My poor mom has been holding off on buying the things she wants because she's worried she might buy something and then open a present and find that someone already got it for her. ovO

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up