Best Things about Halloween

Started by EredarOmen, 2015 Oct 04, 12:04:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

EredarOmen

Halloween is creeping nearer and nearer... Are you all feeling brave, or terrified? Well how's not the time for any scares - yet. In this topic, we can discuss what your favourite things about Halloween are and what it is about them that give your the best spine tingles EVER.

Chishio Kunrin

Halloween movies and episodes, decorations, and tons of candy!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

MarshyMellow

You can get free candy unless you're not a kid!   :D

Spoiler: show
Me if someone says that teenagers can't Trick or Treat

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Oct 05, 11:01:03
You can get free candy unless you're not a kid!   :D

Spoiler: show
Me if someone says that teenagers can't Trick or Treat

I don't get to trick or treat anymore, but I still get free candy. :3 My grandparents hand out candy every Halloween, and after Halloween is over, they always have some leftover. My papa is diabetic, and my nanna doesn't want to eat all that candy, so they give it to me! I just wish they'd buy more candy that I actually really like, but eh, it's free candy, so I can't be too choosy about it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LeviathanTS

br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Oct 05, 12:55:29
I don't get to trick or treat anymore, but I still get free candy. :3 My grandparents hand out candy every Halloween, and after Halloween is over, they always have some leftover. My papa is diabetic, and my nanna doesn't want to eat all that candy, so they give it to me! I just wish they'd buy more candy that I actually really like, but eh, it's free candy, so I can't be too choosy about it.

Lucky! D:

I'm just hoping that I'll get candy corn on Halloween..Or some anise flavored candy!

I'm one of those people who like those kind of candy.  :3

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

EredarOmen

Wow, everyone happens to like candy, wonder how many more will say they like candy. Personally I like the horror-like atmosphere and the makeup part.

Pipkin

It's just another day for me...I have no reason to celebrate it anymore :P

Go Up