2017 Mar 24, 21:56:19

Author Topic: OSW Final Hours party  (Read 263 times)

OSW Final Hours party
« on: 2015 Aug 19, 12:15:14 »
Hiya everypony! Unfortunately I hadn't heard about the open server weekend until late Sunday. And since I work the night shift, I had to be in bed very shortly after I had heard the news. I did manage to rig up my old live stream, make a character (my trusty OC, Cinnamon Fritter!), park him in Sugarcane Corner, and leave the stream running whilst I slept. I apologize for not getting other parts of this fantastic game!

In the 30 minutes I did have to run around, I was able to tour the main town, view the farm, and even (briefly) saw the fabulous Ellowee in the upstairs library room! Also, a very kind pony by the name of Strat gave me a hat, so I wouldn't be without some kind of accessory during the final party. Here's what had recorded by the time I woke up for work! I promise to run a full marathon during the next Open Server Weekend; I have a few friends I'm going to call in so we can rotate shifts and all that.

Hiya everypony! Unfortunately I hadn't heard about the open server weekend until late Sunday. And since I work the night shift, I had to be in bed very shortly after I had heard the news. I did manage to rig up my old live stream, make a character (my trusty OC, Cinnamon Fritter!), park him in Sugarcane Corner, and leave the stream running whilst I slept. I apologize for not getting other parts of this fantastic game!

In the 30 minutes I did have to run around, I was able to tour the main town, view the farm, and even (briefly) saw the fabulous Ellowee in the upstairs library room! Also, a very kind pony by the name of Strat gave me a hat, so I wouldn't be without some kind of accessory during the final party. Here's what had recorded by the time I woke up for work! I promise to run a full marathon during the next Open Server Weekend; I have a few friends I'm going to call in so we can rotate shifts and all that.

https://youtu.be/YRSVAOh4SO8

#Invalid YouTube Link#