32-bit Patch problem?

Started by Mizuki, 2015 Feb 20, 03:34:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mizuki

So far only myself and one other person ran into this problem, but I figured I should make a thread about it in case anybody else has this issue too.

Basically when I downloaded the client originally, everything was working fine- well, save for the mysteriously missing combat moves!

But when the patch was released to fix this problem, I went ahead to download the patch that was tailored to the client I downloaded- which was the 32-bit patch for the 32-bit client.

However, when I try to log in using this new fix, Purple Map horse is sudenly super laggy, and when I try to hit the log-in button, it becomes almost unresponsive. Basically, it's super laggy!

The farthest I've ever been able to go with this amount of lag, was the pretty clouds floating by when you try to load the pony creator.

Is there a fix for this problem? Who else even had this problem?

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

m2pt5

Oh good it's not just me, after the patch the title screen on 32-bit is super laggy.

Not that I can get either of them past the loading screen after you pick a server, though. 64 bit crashes with some Unity error and 32 with a GC error.

Mizuki

Quote from: m2pt5 on 2015 Feb 20, 03:36:48
Oh good it's not just me, after the patch the title screen on 32-bit is super laggy.

Not that I can get either of them past the loading screen after you pick a server, though. 64 bit crashes with some Unity error and 32 with a GC error.

Oh man, I'm glad I'm not alone!

But wow, it crashes for you? That's rough!

Hopefully we can get to the route of this problem soon :)

LostSanity

*raises hand*

It freezes/does the "waitlist" thing at the character screen for me.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

SimK64

I may have a solution. I tried this out myself and it actually worked for me.

Do not replace all files from the patch. What I mean is, do not transfer the PNet (PNet2.dll, PNet2Client.dll, and PNet2ClientUnity.dll) and Unity (UnityEngine.dll, UnityEngine.UI.dll, and UnityExtensions.dll) files from the patch folder.

TecFox

Quote from: SimK64 on 2015 Feb 20, 16:07:38
I may have a solution. I tried this out myself and it actually worked for me.

Do not replace all files from the patch. What I mean is, do not transfer the PNet (PNet2.dll, PNet2Client.dll, and PNet2ClientUnity.dll) and Unity (UnityEngine.dll, UnityEngine.UI.dll, and UnityExtensions.dll) files from the patch folder.

I had the same problem and your solution also worked for me. Thanks! :D
What if I told you that you just wasted 5 seconds of your life by reading this line?
Also, here is my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLykq9VgsRc-8jznL0UswA

LostSanity

I'll try that for my livestream tomorrow. Thanks.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Mizuki

The updated version of the game seems to be working for me now, but it took me a while to find a server that would connect for me X3

I think I'll lock up my thread now, thanks to all who tried to help! <3

Go Up