General Messerschmitt and Miss Chanteuse??

Started by EtchASketch, 2015 Jan 24, 14:58:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

EtchASketch

Apparently game-related bugs and whatnot are posted here instead of the bugs forum, whoops;;;;

So I made a pegasus character and started off in Cloudopolis on the Europa server and I eventually took some quests from a guardpony and a polite-obsessed pony. The guard asked me to find General Messerschmitt, and having listened to him ramble on about some stuff before I knew where he was, except now he won't talk to me at all. The same thing happens with Miss Chanteuse; sometimes the screen would darken a little like whenever an NPC talks but their dialogue box never shows up, and then the screen lightens up again, like I closed the dialogue myself. I can still talk to other NPCs and the quest-givers with no problem though, and some others ingame are having the same problem from what I've heard.

GeneralBlazingDonutGlaze

I'm getting something similar. Chartreuse, Messerschmidt and even Legal notoriety on a operate quest aren't responding. i click and nothing happens. Also, the quests aren't being registered in my journal.
"It's Not The Size Of Your Pencil. It's How Big You Write Your Name." -Ronnie James Dio

JuicyCherries

I also can´t read what Gen. Messerschmitt and Miss Chanteuse are saying to me, so I can´t go on with that quest.  Please, can you try to fix this? Or what can be wrong, any idea?  best wishes  and many thanks for this game!   :s

Blackwing

Having the same issue. This is the second time this has happened, last time was three open server weekends ago.

Go Up