Screen freezing at this screenshot. Help, please.

Started by xXLadyErica99Xx, 2015 Jan 24, 09:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

xXLadyErica99Xx

It freezes like this. I can still move the cursor, and I'm also worried that it might be the fullscreen because my cursor turns back to my desktop one when I move it to the right side of the screen.  DD:

If anyone has this issue and has fixed it, please tell me the solution, it would be greatly appreciated!  ono
New user is new. For now... ^3^

waveshade

I have the same problem... After I confirm the creation of my character, this screen appears. There's things in motions (like the waterfalls), but nothing more happen. I can't go into the game it seems. And at the end, I get a connection timeout.

Boohobooho

I have the same problem. I made my pony then it stopped on that screen. I later got into a server and everything was fine but then I traveled some where from a portal and it froze again.

Doudou

I have the same problem than waveshade.

I logged one time, i can play but not talk to npc.

I reload the game and I have that without the HUD, I must put F1 to made appears.

But i don't have a connection timeout.  :P

http://img110.xooimage.com/views/e/6/4/bug-499c068.png/][IMG]http://img110.xooimage.com/files/e/6/4/bug-499c068.png[/img][/URL]

Dark Tails

Zsaszz

same, it doesn't matter what class or server i pick, it freezes there with the music playing in the background.

PonyLumen

Gunto

I have the same problem

it freezes but the music playing in the background D:

Particlemane

I too am facing this problem. Could it be a result of the DDoS, or is it a separate problem?
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

dosenozic

im having the same issue of a frozen screen. it started when i tried to leave ponydale for the first time, now everytime i try to leave to go anywhere the screen just freeze

cdcdrr

ScootsRiver

I half know what's going on. In the game, after you select your pone, there's a brief moment you get an aerial view of the city/village you spawn in, then you get to play. But, in this latest update there's a bug that doesn't let you switch to 'play mode', instead you are stuck in the camera in the air (and in this state I'm pretty sure other ponies/players don't render, but animals do).

Also, I can't remember which, but you can press either F1, F2 or F3  to see your HUD, even when this bug is active.

Hash Myth

2015 Jan 24, 13:28:36 #14 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 13:35:26 by Hash Myth
Yeah its F1

I was told Unicorn and pegasus ponys are broken, gonna try a Earth Pony

LeafSong

2015 Jan 24, 13:34:37 #15 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 13:35:55 by Astranacus
Same here...  ono  I tried the 64 and 32 and both do the same thing

Crimson Tail

It's probably a bug, i almost always get this when i try to use a pegasus or unicorn character.
Profile image by LunaEclipsa, uncropped

Hash Myth

Yeah I was told in game its the areas are bugged

But I found if you get disconnected when the server goes down, you are now stuck in camera. I can't even load up any of my characters created. In order to spawn I have to delete and recreate.

With that being said I believe its a character location glitch...

n.W.o Rorschach

I have the same problem (not big suprise) at first it went away when i just waited but then i kept waiting and waiting, i waited over 20 minutes but nothing, there it was. What is going on
I play electric guitar
I like metal music
In my sword I trust
o==(:::::::::::::>

Hash Myth

2015 Jan 24, 14:10:38 #19 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 14:24:48 by Hash Myth
Okay it seems that this is the issue...

Levade - no mater what pony you go with, new or old character, it is stuck in camera loading screen for all 3 spawn areas.
Europa - Server is Full - Earth Pony's & Pegasus can spawn
Equus - Offline/Crashed - Earth Pony's can spawn

Go Up