The servers are now open for testing!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 00:04:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dream Dust

I see to have the same problem as most; I keep timing out or the server is full. But it looks really cool and I'm going to keep trying.

DeceptiveCadance

Flutt3rDash

Stuck at "Server Listing Status"....

_vinyl_Scratch_

wait wait so do u have to create a new pony or was there a way to transfer your old one ?. i dont wanna loss all thatstuff i have gotten :(  D:

Blue Shield

Now I used the launcher and everything to update the game, but I'm met with the same screen. NOTHING CHANGED!!!

Griffinpeps

The forum is back, but the servers for the game are still down? I can't get in the game :I

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Griffinpeps on 2015 Jan 24, 04:05:15
The forum is back, but the servers for the game are still down? I can't get in the game :I

They were attacked by a DDoS. Maybe they are restoring the servers.

Please, LoE team, improve your server security system.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

christophr

Quote from: Griffinpeps on 2015 Jan 24, 04:05:15

Same here. But I think if the forum is back up, the servers should follow soon as well ^^

Fmafanclub

I'm laughing but it's a nervous laugh.
Servers full.
Too many ponies.
Yet all I can do is sit down.
Wait.
Cry.  DD:

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Fmafanclub on 2015 Jan 24, 04:08:17
I'm laughing but it's a nervous laugh.
Servers full.
Too many ponies.
Yet all I can do is sit down.
Wait.
Cry.  DD:

>tfw the servers were been attacked :c
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

Kelvin

i wonder what hapen juz now >.<
are ya'll alright~? noting lost~?
hmm 15 months

Morphius

2015 Jan 24, 04:10:45 #51 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 04:14:39 by Morphius
Quote from: Skylitt on 2015 Jan 24, 00:31:29
Wow ...ummm mine keeps timing out and disconnecting me...  :/

I finally got the 64x bit again & it didn't go viral this time. Now then, YEAH, I keep timing out & disconnected too. Am I missing (do I need) the launcher, or do I still need to give it time to log me in, successfully...? :s

Griffinpeps

Quote from: ThePonyGuy1998 on 2015 Jan 24, 04:07:46
They were attacked by a DDoS. Maybe they are restoring the servers.

Please, LoE team, improve your server security system.

Yeah, found the announcement in Facebook and tumblr. It's so sad that people want to hurt such a delightful project, I mean how is it hurting anyone?

As for improving security it doesn't seem like it was a problem of not having enough but that the attack was too unexpected, maybe.

Tiger

The servers have been DDoS'd before prior to this OSW. Gotta deal with them haters, I guess.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

PunkOfSteam

We're having trouble because of a DDoS? Sad. It's really sad that people will go to so much effort to hurt others. :c

Trappy Tickles

You sure it's actually a DDoS and not just very numerous people trying to just login? -_-

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Griffinpeps on 2015 Jan 24, 04:10:50
Yeah, found the announcement in Facebook and tumblr. It's so sad that people want to hurt such a delightful project, I mean how is it hurting anyone?

As for improving security it doesn't seem like it was a problem of not having enough but that the attack was too unexpected, maybe.

Well, yeah. The attack was too unexpected, but they'll have to strengthen the security system to prevent any DDoS (100% protection is not guaranteed).

Quote from: Tiger on 2015 Jan 24, 04:12:32
The servers have been DDoS'd before prior to this OSW. Gotta deal with them haters, I guess.

I know, but as I said before, they'll need to strengthen the security system (I know it isn't easy).

Quote from: PunkOfSteam on 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:50
We're having trouble because of a DDoS? Sad. It's really sad that people will go to so much effort to hurt others. :c

Yeah, the servers were DDoS'd.

Quote from: Trappy Tickles on 2015 Jan 24, 04:15:39
You sure it's actually a DDoS and not just very numerous people trying to just login? -_-

Maybe the Legends of Equestria's official Facebook page automatically answers you:
https://www.facebook.com/LegendsOfEquestria

PunkOfSteam

woo hoo! :D I made it to the server listing and downloads portion! Do I just wait and hope for the best now?

Sawk

Good to see that the servers are up again. Although I must say, what does DDoS stand for?

Griffinpeps

2015 Jan 24, 04:36:30 #59 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 04:38:10 by Griffinpeps
Managed to log in. Server listing displays "Equus - Ping N/A"

After a few seconds trying to connect it says "Failed to establish connection - no response from remote host".

Has anyone managed to get in?

Quote from: Sawk on 2015 Jan 24, 04:36:16
Good to see that the servers are up again. Although I must say, what does DDoS stand for?

Distributed Denial of Service attack. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

Go Up