The servers are now open for testing!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 00:04:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GatheringDust

I have at least three people reporting crashes with the 64-bit Windows client. Devs, you might want to look into that

Moon Star

Quote from: Streak210 on 2015 Jan 24, 00:18:08
I never got that, then again.. I downloaded the updater a few hours back an updated it... Did you use the updater first?

No but I'm doing it now. Hopefully it fixes it.

Blue Shield

Quote from: Streak210 on 2015 Jan 24, 00:18:08
I never got that, then again.. I downloaded the updater a few hours back an updated it... Did you use the updater first?

Where is the updater? I did what I did last time and re downloaded the client... (Except now I'm on a different computer...)

Dragongirl02

I'm getting the same info Moon Star, getting upon log-in. I'm on a Mac if it makes any difference.

Greyscaleisme

Okayyy... I guess that since my old version apparently wasn't completely removed from my computer, that the new version didn't download. So I guess I'll get on tomorrow after my game downloads.... >:(
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Blue Shield

What am I supposed to do about the whole

"Cutie marks downloading" blah, blah, blah...? Seriously. I get stuck at that darned screen and I can't do a darned thing to play!!!

Tiger

Quote from: Moon Star on 2015 Jan 24, 00:14:00
Is anyone else getting the "cutie marks downloading" thing too? There's more stuff downloading, but I just checked and it doesn't look like anything is downloading. I'm using the latest client.

Try running as administrator. Worked for me, somewhat.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Dashieisbestpony

I hope those who can get on enjoy it :)
Oof it's been too long

Blue Shield

I downloaded the launcher thing and it's doing update stuff... Maybe that's the stuff? :o

Streak210

Quote from: Blue Shield on 2015 Jan 24, 00:24:17
What am I supposed to do about the whole

"Cutie marks downloading" blah, blah, blah...? Seriously. I get stuck at that darned screen and I can't do a darned thing to play!!!

Did you try the updater that was below the game download?

Griffinpeps

Where is the teleport to Ponydale? It's definitely not in the Cantermore train station.

Edit: It also keeps saying connection timed out and kicking me to the main menu.

Blue Shield

Quote from: Streak210 on 2015 Jan 24, 00:27:20
Did you try the updater that was below the game download?

I JUST got it. Now I have to wait for what feels like eternity and a half for it to update...

Hedwigs castle

Tabris_XIII

I'm new here, I am unable to actually play, I can connect but when it loads it just shows an overhead of Cantermore (???).

Skylitt

Wow ...ummm mine keeps timing out and disconnecting me...  :/

Velvet Night

Connection keeps timing out... And I met this friendly mare...  :c D: ono

lunerhive

still can`t unzip folder to play( i downloaded LoEwin x64 and have jzip and still having problems) and launcher is for x32 need help..first time playing not going happen  D:

frank19960309

Oh my Goodness.... Always TIME OUT....

Thorne Busch

for some reason the server list wont load for me, it just says "server Listing" and then "status" right under it...can anyone help? They'll probably fix it eventually though  :3
family resemblemance?!

KirbyFluttershy

yeah. I was hoping if the game and servers are stable enough, but I only noticed only 1 server on the menu so i was wondering what's up with the unstable server(s) and character creation(s) right now
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Go Up