Derp things you did as a foal!

Started by MrEmu, 2014 Jul 02, 01:16:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Buttercookie

2014 Dec 03, 04:41:59 #80 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 03, 04:54:07 by Buttercookie
I remember the first time I was given curry to eat and I said to my dad "I'm not eating poison!" "It's yucky!"
The odd thing is that on that night I chucked up in my bed... Maybe it was poison...  ovO

Post Merge

I've always done this.
Hug everything that is huggable.
I don't know why I do it, but it makes me feel happy.
I also learnt a bit of stuff I shouldn't have known by watching youtube secretly in bed when I was young...  X3
Birthday cakes... Go with cookies...
Birthdays for life

Naura

I remember first time we got meatloaf in daycare, and I was like: NOBODY EAT IT, ITS REALLY YUCKY!
Then most kids just sat there and ate vegetables, but then someone got really hungry and took bite anyways, and liked it. Then slowly the rest of the class ate it. Then I was the only one left who didn't eat it. The rest of the kids lined up for nap time, and started to yell at me to eat it. At last I tasted it, and went: "Hey, this is good!" And the rest of the group went :l
I was really stubborn X3
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Mazead

http://zenwindowsdenver.com]ZenWindow Denver CO[/URL]

pinkiepie0

Um.... I know that this sounds a little bit amazing world of gumball but I tried to put my foot behind over my head and put it in my mouth  lol

Pipkin

I was thinking since it doesn't really go with the topic I shouldn't post this.  But I will.  Sue me.

I once(twice) thought it was a good idea to down a small bottle of hot sauce.

Not a good idea.

Why doesn't this fit the thread?

I was 22 when I tried it  X3

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Feb 23, 16:04:21
I was thinking since it doesn't really go with the topic I shouldn't post this.  But I will.  Sue me.

I once(twice) thought it was a good idea to down a small bottle of hot sauce.

Not a good idea.

Why doesn't this fit the thread?

I was 22 when I tried it  X3

Oh my gosh. I'm sitting at my desk trying desperately not to laugh in the middle of Biology.

Anyway, when I was like two, I got scared of the noise from the garbage disposal, climbed over the gate in my bedroom, fell, and broke my arm. Lucky for me I was smart enough to ask for a green cast. When the doctors asked what color I wanted, I said Blue, but they were out, so I got Green. And then, about four years ago, I actually found my old cast. It was less than the length of my forearm. XD
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Sweet Brew

2015 Jul 11, 20:04:04 #86 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 02, 09:01:12 by Sweet Brew
I know this topic already existed here...
But the others told me to make a new one, so I blame them if I get in trouble, JK. lol

If this is derp then some mod or another will just merge them.

Anycase, so what are stupid things you did as a foal?
You can also tell silly things you thought, like Rhett and Links "Just being Honest" thing if you want...

When I was littler we had a teeter totter...I thought if I rolled my tongue it would make it stop for some weird reason.
I was afraid of my Dad's wardrobe because I thought there was a monster called a "Noody" hiding in it.
Spoiler: For those who care to know what I thought it looked like. • show
(I "saw" it once, it looked like a black crumpled up poop that pointed it's top at you and wiggled it)

I also though Narnia was in my Dad's wardrobe...for real...
I thought you were supposed to stick gum under the table... so I did!
I didn't know the difference between "Era" and "Area" until I was long past old enough to should have known.
I thought standing on my head and burping gave me the hiccups, so I tried it and puked on my brothers bed.
I was told not to stick my hoof in the electrical socket, so I decided to be a bad foal and do just that...thankfully it was an extension cord that was unplugged.
I thought Yoda was a Aztec god.
I thought the UK wasn't in Europe.

So...what about you, pones? :]

Pipkin

I didn't do this as a foal, but I did merge these topics

Oh...it's also not a derp thing I did.  Meh

Carry on

Sweet Brew

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Jul 11, 21:34:36
I didn't do this as a foal, but I did merge these topics

Oh...it's also not a derp thing I did.  Meh

Carry on
I blame the others...
What? I said I would! lol (Joking, clearly)

But yeah, I changed the name of the thread to suit the new thingy the other topic had before with the "Just being honest" part, adds a bit more opportunity to stories for the thread.
Just letting you know that so you don't think I'm being belligerent and making the topic again...lol

MarshyMellow

I also liked to draw on the furniture/walls when I was little.  X3

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jul 22, 10:27:30
I also liked to draw on the furniture/walls when I was little.  X3

I practiced writing the number 5 on my bedroom wall once. I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to write a 5, so I kept writing J's.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Greyscaleisme

When I was about 5, I was fascinated with the number 11, so, I got a pencil and wrote an endless math problem, the answer was always 11.. The maim issue was, I wrote it all over my bedroom. (Think lines of numbers going all around a room..)
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

MarshyMellow

Spoiler:  A painfully derped thing I did when I was 3 years old.. • show
It all happened when my family was leaving for church..I was walking along a wall with my hand on it until my middle finger got caught in the door hindge..Long story short I was traumatized the whole time it happened and I had plastic surgery on the tip of my finger...  :o

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Go Up