Derp things you did as a foal!

Started by MrEmu, 2014 Jul 02, 01:16:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrSpyro

I used to lick the icing off of a slice of cake and throw the cake away.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

MrEmu

I once ate 3 whole mega marshmallows, these are the size of your fist each! It made me sooo sick...
...wait...I just did this last night... :s

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 Jul 07, 00:21:56

Funny, I used to scrape off the icing and only eat the cake.
<br />

Gingineer

Under 5: Dropped a large TV on my foot, no injury
5-7: spinning in kitchen, dizzy, head into wall, hole in drywall ; no injury
12: model rocket making: exact-o knife the entire length and depth of right index finger; big scar but still works.

As for being a weirdo, that goes without saying

Little Star

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jul 07, 10:49:13

I ship it.

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Jul 07, 11:31:58
Spoiler: show

I ship it.

No, Star.  No.
<br />

Naura

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jul 07, 12:15:25
Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Jul 07, 11:31:58

I ship it.

No, Star.  No.

I'm on Spyros side...
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Ramisha

Oh right, when we had cake or chocolate I licked it all over so no one else would eat it. Then I'd get sick and couldn't eat all of it. I was such an evil genius.

Chromastone64

I don't know HOW old I was when this happened, but at my old house in Worthing, we were laying a new patio foundation, and I just HAD to like jumping across the cinder block pillars......yeah, without going into too much detail, I'll just say now I have a stitch on my forehead. Thank the gourd it's practically invisible.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MrSpyro

I used to other things than play on the computer.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Chishio Kunrin

I prefer cake without icing. Usually, whenever my mom would bake my birthday cake, she would put icing on half of it, so I could have half without icing. ovO It tastes so much better if it never had icing on it in the first place. That's why I get all "Don't ice it!!" rather than "I'll just scrape the icing off." Because, come on, there's still icing residue on there, and there's nothing I can do to get rid of it! ono

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Naura

Why won't the world appriciate sweet things? :P
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Jul 07, 16:49:34
Why won't the world appriciate sweet things? :P

I have a low tolerance for sweet stuff. :c
It's not a blood sugar thing or anything, it's just my tastebuds. It's especially bad with chocolate, unless it's chocolate ice cream.

Rissian

I can't really stand icing either it makes sense when you think about the cake tasting better though. If you don't have the icing you get the true flavor of the cake because the icing will make the cake taste bitter, since it's sweeter than the cake itself. I generally turn cake slices upside down if they have icing and just eat the bottom of it until I get to the icing part then stop.

When I was a kid I was really derpy when it came to dangerous things. I almost got shocked badly twice as a kid. We had a broken tv that had the power button fall out so if you touched the area the button used to be it'd shock you. One day I tried pushing there to see if the tv would turn on that way still and was getting shocked by it. My sister had to knock me away from the tv using an object, we only kept the TV because it was our main TV and the remote still turned it on. I also put something metal in a plugin once as a kid.  :P Except it wasn't anywhere near as bad, it just shocked me and burnt my thumb. I was lucky the TV ordeal didn't cause any permanent or major damage.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2014 Jul 07, 17:08:46
I can't really stand icing either it makes sense when you think about the cake tasting better though. If you don't have the icing you get the true flavor of the cake because the icing will make the cake taste bitter, since it's sweeter than the cake itself. I generally turn cake slices upside down if they have icing and just eat the bottom of it until I get to the icing part then stop.

But the top of the cake tastes so good! ono I like the crusts of things - bread, cake, rolls, etc. That's why I always go for the corner pieces of cake first. ovO Lots more crust that way because I've got the top, two sides, and the bottom!

I used to have weird eating habits as a kid. My parents couldn't get me to eat most things as a whole.
Like, pizza. I'd eat the pepperoni, then the cheese, and then the rest. Every single time. I liked it that way.
I also picked apart burgers. I'd eat the meat, the lettuce, and then the pickles.
It was a really long time before I started eating them like normal.

I also ate spaghetti with my hands, usually one noodle at a time because I couldn't figure out how to do the fork thing. X3

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 07, 17:17:49

But the top of the cake tastes so good! ono I like the crusts of things - bread, cake, rolls, etc. That's why I always go for the corner pieces of cake first. ovO Lots more crust that way because I've got the top, two sides, and the bottom!

I used to have weird eating habits as a kid. My parents couldn't get me to eat most things as a whole.
Like, pizza. I'd eat the pepperoni, then the cheese, and then the rest. Every single time. I liked it that way.
I also picked apart burgers. I'd eat the meat, the lettuce, and then the pickles.

I also ate spaghetti with my hands, usually one noodle at a time because I couldn't figure out how to do the fork thing. X3

Yeah but the icing ruined it so you can't really enjoy the top of the cake when it already has icing. I usually eat the cake to where there's only less than half an inch left of it just before you hit the icing. Mom always makes me and my sister cakes without icing for our birthdays anyways though. We only encountered icing cake at other birthdays.  :\

Another derp thing I did as a kid was jump off of a house onto a trampoline. It's kinda scary how dumb you can act as a kid not knowing what could happen from your actions. I did quite a few dangerous things when I think back on it.

Ramisha

I still do that... I don't like mixing things. That way you can't taste anything and.. it's gross.

Chromastone64

This is a derp thing I've done as a kid, and still do today: whenever I go to McDonalds and get a burger, I take off the bun, eat the meat, eat the bun with relish on it, then the plain bit of bun. Don't ask why, it's just how I eat them.  X3
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2014 Jul 07, 17:24:25
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Yeah but the icing ruined it so you can't really enjoy the top of the cake when it already has icing. I usually eat the cake to where there's only less than half an inch left of it just before you hit the icing. Mom always makes me and my sister cakes without icing for our birthdays anyways though. We only encountered icing cake at other birthdays.  :\
[/quote]
I scrape the icing off, as best as I can without ripping off the top of the cake, which is possible if the person who iced it waited for it to cool before icing it.

Pipkin

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jul 07, 08:03:22
I once ate 3 whole mega marshmallows, these are the size of your fist each! It made me sooo sick...
...wait...I just did this last night... :s

Oh my gosh!  This reminds me!

I'm not sure if anyone here has ever heard of Pixy Stix in the States, i'd imagine yes, but if not, basically they are a candy powder in a straw....well I remember buying a LOT of them once, emptying the contents into a bowl and eating it by the spoonful

I hated myself that day.  Alot.

Go Up