Derp things you did as a foal!

Started by MrEmu, 2014 Jul 02, 01:16:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrEmu

2014 Jul 02, 01:16:03 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 02, 01:21:25 by MrEmu
Well, this is exactly as it sounds, you basically tell stories you did when you were a foal, or a younger then you are now foal.
I'll start! ;)

Spoiler: Dumb thing that I did! • show
I asked my mom to get the "Soft marshmallows, not the furry ones" my Mom was like "What? o.O" until she looked under the sink...and saw our cotton balls were all out... X3 

Ramisha

When I had to draw something bronze, gold or silver (e.g. medals) for gold I used yellow, for silver light green and for bronze pink. Go figure.

Flutterborn/Dragonshy

Well, what I did was I had to go pee. Mind you I was two, so I couldn't talk yet. I took a load off on a couch in the store X3 . Mum wasn't too happy...
FREEDOM -lifts kilt- YOLO!!!!1!

DawnsEmbrace

When I was, oh...6-7 years old, my parents bought everyone a fishtank!  We all got a fish, and they lived in the same tank in absolute harmony.

...Until...

My fish decided to be a carnivore for the day, and ATE the other two fish.
Being the idiot kid I was, I thought I had the best fish in the world.

My parents didn't keep that fish.
<br />

Rissian

When I was around 5... I thought tums were candy. And I sort of ate the remaining ones left in the bottle. I'm lucky only 1/3rd or so were left it could have been bad had I eaten too many. My parents also didn't take too kindly to it when they woke up.  ovO

Since you actually can overdose on tums and some side effects are indeed very bad for you.

Flutterborn/Dragonshy

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jul 02, 01:23:44
When I was, oh...6-7 years old, my parents bought everyone a fishtank!  We all got a fish, and they lived in the same tank in absolute harmony.

...Until...

*cannibal sorry had to do it...
FREEDOM -lifts kilt- YOLO!!!!1!

Naura

I walked in my sleep a lot when I was younger, and let's just say that some things... ended bad... X3
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Ramisha

Apparently when I was a kid I called those cotton pad things mousies, and since then everyone in my household calls them mousies. I don't even know how they're really called lol

Little Star

I had trouble with the "c" sound, so I would replace it with "h"
"hupcake"

I said "munt" and "mulk" instead of "milk" and "mint"

I glued a teddy bear to a wall because I felt like it.
Uhh.. I used to fall asleep wherever... I would literally just fall asleep randomly.

I used to take "showers" in the clothes rack at Walmart. I would go in there and be like "I'm taking a shower mom!"

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Flutterborn/Dragonshy on 2014 Jul 02, 03:02:42
Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jul 02, 01:23:44

...Until...

*cannibal sorry had to do it...

Plenty of fish eat other fish. It's only cannibalism if they eat their own species/breed. Such is the food chain.

I think I was 4 or 5. I saw our neighbor had a dog chained up in their front yard, but their dog's chain wasn't tied to anything. Instead, the end of the chain was under a heavy piece of cement. I felt bad for the big doggie, so I went over there to try to free him.

You can kinda see a number of reasons that was dumb of me to do. X3
1. No one wants their dog to run away and get lost. I didn't think about the dog running off if he was free.
2. Some dogs are territorial, and that dog was much bigger than me. :I I didn't think about that possibility, so it's a good thing he pretty much ignored me.

Luckily, the cement was too heavy for me to move, so doggie stayed chained up.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

When I learned what "hello" meant and its use I said hello to everyone on the street, even strangers on the other side of the road. This is exactly why I hate kids.

-ReiMar-

When I was around 6 or 7 years old, I built a pillow tower so big it reached ceiling. Then I climbed it. It was awesome right to the point when it collapsed and freefalled right on the sofa's armrest's corner. Got my ear messed up, red sauce everywhere. It even healed a bit weird)
ovO

Momo Murder

When i was about 4 or so I decided to eat a Christmas bulb off our tree and had to go to a doctor to get the glass taken out of my stomach. I guess it tickled 'cause I laughed the whole time... :o

Howitzer

2014 Jul 02, 14:48:08 #13 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 02, 14:53:41 by Howitzer
I was somewhere between 6-8 years old, and my sister convinced me she could carry me down the stairs while I was inside a laundry basket. We got 2 steps down, and well.... Let's just say a few fingers slipped and there was a lot of tumbling. I emerged completely fine, but was dazed and confused.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Jul 02, 17:45:47 #14 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 02, 17:48:04 by Chishio Kunrin
You know those hairbrushes that have the little ball things on the ends of the bristles so the brush doesn't scratch your scalp? My mom had one of those when I was a kid. I bit every last one off each bristle and ate it. I still have no idea why I did it.

It's like how I used to eat paper, and I kept eating the toothpaste off my toothbrush instead of using it to brush with. There was something very wrong with me. :I

Edit: Oh, also, those little bitty plastic cylindrical beads, I used to chew them. I liked chewing on them. For some reason, they felt kinda warm when chewed.
Spoiler: These beads • show

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Secundox

2014 Jul 02, 18:55:57 #15 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 02, 18:58:03 by Secundox
One time when I was an itty bitty twinkie pinkie -probably about 4 or 5- I doused my feet in glue then toddled around the carpets until I accumulated a small rug of hair, loose carpet fabric and trash on them then screamed that I looked like bigfoot... I believe it was also glitter glue.

I would also constantly eat crayons, plastic, erasers off of pencils, paper, and basically anything in a kindergarten setting that wasn't glue (almost ironic, huh).
DD: What in blazes was wrong with me.

Pipkin

I learned very quickly to listen to my mom...

When I was 4, despite my mom telling me not to, I followed her into our barn..

Long story short I was rushed to the hospital.

Dont worry, I still have all my toes.....

MrEmu

I remember taking a ball of yarn and putting it in my shirt, and I pretended a duck was hiding inside my clothes... :s
I was weird back then...

Ramisha

You were weird!? I used to put pink stockings on my head (I pretended it was my hair or something wat) and pretend I was Sailor Moon. I used to draw them a lot too... they all had weird heads, as if their forehead was cut off, their heads were flat on the top.  o.O

Naura

When I got my first teeths, I used to chew on everything, my parent got me one of those dog toys, but I chewed it to pieces in two days...
Now I chew gum...
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up