Game Servers Are Now Open!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 18, 00:28:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostInOblivion

Is it possible to change the camera on your pony and not be stuck looking at its back?

PïkâWölf

i've been waiting to play this game since before last summer and every time i've tried to play it wouldn't let me in. here is my current problem: when ever i click log in it says:  error: user name or password may be incorrect. ?????!?!?!?!?!?! i typed it in like a million timmes and it still says the same thing snd i KNOW its correct >A<
Hey it's my dA! watch me c:
http://xxwoofehxx.deviantart.com/

Ryo_D_Disk

Make sure the case of the letters are correct because the log in is case sensitive

Skullcoat

2014 Apr 18, 08:30:56 #43 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 18, 08:39:09 by Skullcoat
I also get that downloading servers. I tried to delete the original file and the file in wich LOE was stored, but nothing happened so i deleted the game and redownloaded it, but i still have that same error. I also tried shutting the game of and resetting my internet connection, but still nothing happens

Post Merge

Quote from: Gooberson on 2014 Apr 18, 01:20:44
Quote from: lgpihl on 2014 Apr 18, 00:43:28
It says now:

Server Listing

Cutiemarks .. Downloading
Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED A FIX, I literally worked nonstop today just to get the day off tomorrow and to stay up later tonight to play the game. :(

I am having this same problem. If anyone has a fix for this that would be amazing! im running mac osx btw

Yep same problem here. I use a Macbook Air, 13'' if i'm correct

Tabbynya

Not just you, same is happening to me. Now I can't connect at all.

Crotaro

Quote from: Tabbynya on 2014 Apr 18, 08:50:44
Not just you, same is happening to me. Now I can't connect at all.

Oh well...Now it seems to be working again....maybe...I'll test around if it looses connection again^^

Kinshuka

The servers do seem to be struggling right now...which is somewhat annoying but understandable. All the Brony's trying ti play right now. X3

Crotaro

Quote from: Kinshuka on 2014 Apr 18, 08:53:25
The servers do seem to be struggling right now...which is somewhat annoying but understandable. All the Brony's trying ti play right now. X3

Wuuut? Bronies trying to play? Noooo noooo, why should they want to play?  lol

ndisfoshiz

It says now:

Server Listing

Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done
this is all I'm getting and id really love to play this!
HELP!!!!!  >A< D: DD: ono

second_city

I can't get access to the servers, it keeps saying
cutiemarks..downloading
items..downloading
abilities..downloading
skills..downloading
recipes..downloading
item atlas..done
It just keeps on downloading with no end.

KiwiiStyle

I've downloaded the game and then klicked on loe.exe, it says can't find loe_Data, so i put the other files in a map called loe_Data.
So then i try again by klicking on loe.exe, but then it says: Unable to load mono library from loe_Data :c
What am i doing wrong?? please help D:

Chuchmur

I can't use my old caracter from the other open server ? Is it normal ? is there something I can do to restore what i've done last time ?
Please excuse my english, I'm french...

Pinkie Pony power :)

Ryo_D_Disk

No you can not restore chararters between client vertions you make a new one and start anew

In addition any problems bugs or errors Regarding the game should be directed to this board

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=63.0

jpstardust

Can someone tell me how to get to the login area after downloading the files? I'm kinda lost X3

Jaywo

WinZip is telling me the files are garbage, I can't even open them.
I can't download any of the files from the group files folder either.  DD:
I've been waiting forever for this weekend, if there an alternative download I can use?
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

PïkâWölf

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 Apr 18, 08:06:17
Make sure the case of the letters are correct because the log in is case sensitive
you don't think i AM??? i said i KNOW its correct and i KNOW my own name and how to type it. JUST HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!
Hey it's my dA! watch me c:
http://xxwoofehxx.deviantart.com/

OhMyGLaDOS

Quote from: second_city on 2014 Apr 18, 10:08:51
I can't get access to the servers, it keeps saying
cutiemarks..downloading
items..downloading
abilities..downloading
skills..downloading
recipes..downloading
item atlas..done
It just keeps on downloading with no end.

See, mine downloads the servers, but then I just can't connect to them. It's saying "server host not responding".  ono

lgpihl

ALL MAC USERS REJOICE, FOR I HAVE A FIX!

Go to your LoE.app, right click, and click Get Info, and click on the box that says 'Run in 32-bit mode'. :D :D :D

ShadowHeart

I'm getting the same problem as last time, when I click on the download button for .zip 64, it says it can't display it but when i hit the download button again, instead of working, it says in a new tab that it can't be viewed at this time

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

80HDBrony

Quote from: a Pegasus Pony on 2014 Apr 18, 00:54:41
Quote from: lgpihl on 2014 Apr 18, 00:43:28
It says now:

Server Listing

Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED A FIX, I literally worked nonstop today just to get the day off tomorrow and to stay up later tonight to play the game. :(

It could be as simple as the game not responding to the server host. Just reset your connection and try again.

Also seriously cannot wait to actually try it out on the functioning servers!!!

I just tried this and it did not work for me is there another way to fix this? I would really like to play :D. Also on a somewhat unrelated not the game doesn't actually quit but starts not responding so I have to force quit it before I can reopen it, what is up with that o.O? Also could this be because I have a Mac (Macs never let me do nice things >:O!)

Go Up