Favorite epsidoe of which season?

Started by RainbowPony202, 2014 Aug 07, 13:00:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

RainbowPony202

I made the first thread on this site *insane laughter*!!! So anyway, what is your favorite episode of MLP and why? Mine would have to be the season 4 finale because it's so incredibly awesome!  :D  And the rainbow power for rainbow dash.. Her mane looked like it was some sorta of super saiyan 3 or something.  lol  But the other ponies in rainbow power were good too--- And we finally got to see what was inside the chest... And knew that the purpose of those items each of the mane 6 meant.. I knew they were keys ALL along. *Just kidding*

So tell me.. What was favorite episode out of ALL the MLP seasons?
That's my ninja way!

Bro1997

Rainbowdash3847

For me that would have to be swarm of the century, since it was the first one I saw and the episode that made me a brony. It also was the same episode that gave me my favorite pony Rainbowdash :D

Cormac117

Sonic Rainboom. What more needs to be said? It made Rainbow Dash even more awesome! I don't even know how that's possible!  :3 B)
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

kuhwala

my favorite season is season 2. favorite episode? uhhhhh um well uhh.. ...  i want to say twilight's kingdom(if u count 2 parters).. ya know cuz its just  freakin awesome but idk im not sure i have one  o.O

BronySaiyan

Twilight's Kingdom is my favorite episode of the SERIES

Tiger

My personal favourite wpuld be Lesson Zero from S2. It really shows the close bond between Twilight and Spike. Also I love that Crazy Twilight. Though if I were to state something negative about it, it would be that it's worrying that the rest of the mane 6 don't seem to take deadlines seriously.

I don't understand why so many people are saying Twilight's Kingdom, in all honesty. Sure, the animation's great, but the storyline? Ehh... They also just randomly made the box sprout into a tree castle. Doesn't make too much sense in all honesty.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Mizuki

Can two-parters count as favorite episodes? :ajshifty:

If so, I'd say my favorite is the season 4 opener. I loved the subtle Discord retcons, and the genuine mystery to it. Those seeds that discord planted years and years ago, and the tree of harmony...plus the box to set everything for what I thought was going to be a grand journey? BRILLIANT!!

I also really like Magical Mystery Cure & Pinkie Pride X3

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Icy Shield

2014 Sep 03, 07:47:33 #9 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 03, 07:57:20 by Icy Shield
I would probably go for Return of Harmony. (Season2)
Here we've intreduced the greatest villain I have ever seen in mlp. I have enoyed every second of this Season opener. An acient foe the spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. Discord was very funny and unique character, but he also was quite smart and almoust aways was 1 step a head of our heros (we still could see that in future discord episodes as well). I ussualy I like slice of life episodes more, but in this adventure episode had many unexpected suprises and funny discord chaotic magic events that I had to choose this one. The 1st villain that managed to defeat/corrupt all main 6 even though his victory was only about few minutes to celebrate, but still it was a victory! Too bad Tirek could not managed achieve that even though he was quite close.  lol

I would also like to point out this episode "Hurricane Fluttershy" (Season 2) which was almoust at my 1st place as well.

Let it snow!

Dark Hooves

S1 premiere episode, S2 finale, S3 finale, S4 finale

mah favs for each season
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Dream Dust

Quote from: Icy Shield on 2014 Sep 03, 07:47:33
I would probably go for Return of Harmony. (Season2)
Here we've intreduced the greatest villain I have ever seen in mlp. I have enoyed every second of this Season opener. An acient foe the spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. Discord was very funny and unique character, but he also was quite smart and almoust aways was 1 step a head of our heros (we still could see that in future discord episodes as well). I ussualy I like slice of life episodes more, but in this adventure episode had many unexpected suprises and funny discord chaotic magic events that I had to choose this one. The 1st villain that managed to defeat/corrupt all main 6 even though his victory was only about few minutes to celebrate, but still it was a victory! Too bad Tirek could not managed achieve that even though he was quite close.  lol

I too agree. For overall best ep, this one wins. There is of course something I like from every episode, but this one, I'll add, dives a bit more into every character's weakness. I love Pinkie Pie and I could empathize with being laughed at as so upsetting. I think if I were still a child I would identify with that moment most. I still don't like being laughed at, but I love making people happy. Plus, Discord is pretty awesome too. I really liked getting to know the characters more.

WrittenWord

I'd say, Episode 23 of Season One. I bet you can't remember which one it is, WITHOUT CHECKING!

Etherdrone

Lesson Zero still gets me every single time. That episode never fails to make me love it every time I watch it!

Of the recent season though, I'd say Pinkie Pride. Not too much for the zany, although it has loads of that in it, but Pinkie Pie is so wonderful in that episode I can't help but love every second of it.

Snow Crystals

I have to say the First season opening.  Why because it's the first also it's because twilight meet her
friends and the continuing of season 2 through 5 that made it keep going and twilight sparkle's role play to finding the friendship is magic.

Go Up