Another Open Server Weekend, January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Dec 07, 13:07:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Desert_Dunes

managed to get in once , then had to restart my laptop when i tried to press the windows key in fullscreen

melfice01

when i log in.. i keep getting a green screen but you can see the pony but, it has a wavy glicth to it.. like your on something..

Nekomimi

Ugh, everybody keeps talking about how they got in but can't get in again and here I am constantly clicking log in and can't get in at all. I don't know if it's my game messing up or server overload ._.''

Sharks2425

Yah i'm having trouble with logging in as well its just telling me error.

CrabApple

same here. too bad. I saved a spot like 3 months ahead. They just need to make bigger servers instead of going with the bare minnimum.
[move=9][/move]

Pipkin

The heavy traffic is causing issues connecting to the servers.  Just keep trying and you'll connect in due time.  Thank you everyone for your patience.

Orange Berry

So Excited!!! *squeals* 2 more hours I'm guessing. *squeals*  :D :3 ^-^ <3

Pipkin

The servers are open now actually, although it's been difficult for most people to connect due to traffic.  X3

Desert_Dunes

been trying for 30 or 40 minutes now
il make a new post when i manage to connect

Lighting Heart

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jan 24, 01:08:09
The heavy traffic is causing issues connecting to the servers.  Just keep trying and you'll connect in due time.  Thank you everyone for your patience.

I don't even know how to get in!  DD:

Pipkin

It's going to be hit and miss for everyone.....basically we have hundreds of people all trying to join the servers at one time....

Lightning, are you getting the can't log in error or a different one?

CrabApple

also whats local login? is it just single player mode or what? i really have no idwea but its not working either.
[move=9][/move]

Desert_Dunes

managed to connect about 1 or 2 minutes after my last post

CrabApple

I get "error, cant log in" at first but about every four times it does log in, but then when i cick on a server it says "failed to connect, no responce from host"
[move=9][/move]

Pipkin

Local Login is used by the devs and servers no purpose to us

That no response from host error is again caused by the high traffic...

CrabApple

would my internet connection make any diference? i have comcast. If i have really slow internet would it make a diference in me getting into the server?
[move=9][/move]

Pipkin

At the present moment I can't connect yet and i'm running at 40Mbps....it's not your connection

Go Up