Public Apology

Started by Liska, 2013 May 21, 18:41:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Tekner on 2013 May 21, 21:03:42
Quote from: Trege on 2013 May 21, 20:55:43
But like I said before it's your guy's business I'm only offering advice.
We appreciate it. It's best for everyone if we just leave it at that we probably won't post it.

Anyone else have any questions for AnyaSmash?

I have a question: Who, exactly, spread the fake, modified pictures? Or is this unknown?

Liska

The pictures are not fake, they are a joke word filter what was in place before I put in the real one.
We do not wish to disclose the distributor of the screenshot at this time.

Weatherboy1

I'm just sitting here waiting for updates

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 May 21, 21:41:44
I'm just sitting here waiting for updates

No need to worry about that. Even through this drama, we have still been working on the game. There should be something interesting in no time.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

HerpyDooves

Surely you've been forgiven, Anya. And if this is only a small bit of drama created by [whoever], then we shouldn't worry about it. I'm sure not too many people have seen it, anyway. So let's just move on and leave this topic alone.

And what she said does not matter, and if you think it does, then this is just your curiosity overcoming you. This is just my opinion, of course. Think whatever ya want.

And don't fight with me when I say this! Can't tell you how many times I've expressed my opinion and I had to fight with someone afterward. But like I've said, I forgive you Anya, even though it's barely your fault.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 21, 22:56:06
Surely you've been forgiven, Anya. And if this is only a small bit of drama created by [whoever], then we shouldn't worry about it. I'm sure not too many people have seen it, anyway. So let's just move on and leave this topic alone.

And what she said does not matter, and if you think it does, then this is just your curiosity overcoming you. This is just my opinion, of course. Think whatever ya want.

And don't fight with me when I say this! Can't tell you how many times I've expressed my opinion and I had to fight with someone afterward. But like I've said, I forgive you Anya, even though it's barely your fault.
It does matter, because it is inappropriate, immature, unprofessional and abhorrent to take a thought-out, serious piece of advice and entirely censor it and turn it into a piece which insinuates a poor reputation upon the original writer of the post.  If you have not seen the post yourself, or understood the contents of the post, how do you know what does or does not matter?

And as Trege has said, the least that the team can do is release the edited post itself.  Otherwise it will spread like a wildfire regardless of what the team does, and the team of Legends of Equestria will look all the worse and have even blacker stain upon its reputation than it already does.  Posting the original post, with the appropriate parts censored, would allow the internet to take a look for themselves and draw their own conclusions rather than create an atmosphere of suspicion which only encourages a vicious cycle.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Tekner

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 May 21, 23:59:07
Spoiler: show
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 21, 22:56:06

It does matter, because it is inappropriate, immature, unprofessional and abhorrent to take a thought-out, serious piece of advice and entirely censor it and turn it into a piece which insinuates a poor reputation upon the original writer of the post.  If you have not seen the post yourself, or understood the contents of the post, how do you know what does or does not matter?

And as Trege has said, the least that the team can do is release the edited post itself.  Otherwise it will spread like a wildfire regardless of what the team does, and the team of Legends of Equestria will look all the worse and have even blacker stain upon its reputation than it already does.  Posting the original post, with the appropriate parts censored, would allow the internet to take a look for themselves and draw their own conclusions rather than create an atmosphere of suspicion which only encourages a vicious cycle.

Obviously, you're miffed about this situation (I still don't understand why), but, regardless, please keep comments like this out of this thread. This thread is for questions about what happened, not unsubstantiated assertions about what you think will happen if we don't engage some kind of discourse regarding the original post.

Pipkin

Personal opinion-This should be linked on the fb page.  I don't feel right posting it  X3

Zeekar

I dont see much wrong in what you did.To be honest,I see it as just a mistake that you can learn many things from. Dont let this drag you down,and remember darling. Keep your head high.We wouldnt want to see such a good pony fall down from such a mistake. Good luck, and learn well. ^-^. -Zeek

Go Up