Servers Now Closed

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 21, 00:01:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Felicia

:D This game was wonderful although, I did get timed out quite a few times....Oh well, I can't wait for the next OSW and also the release of the game!!!!!!!!! :)

Spyrofan00

Quote from: Spider-leXie on 2014 Apr 21, 00:33:31
Dangit, I just got the client!  D:

Oh, well. I hope there'll be more server up-time soon.  :c

All I got was the downloading screen, probally everyone with a mac experienced this, the creators should spend a little more time making sure people don't get glitched versions of the game.... I'm sure it was fun though!
Name: ToxicFlight
Race: Alicorn/Pegasus
Colours: Black and green
Cutie mark: Acid droplet, green wing, acid droplet with wings

chaoticfyre

>.< I cried when he server closed I'm so super-duper- alyuper excited for the next open server

D: DD: I hope that its soon but i don't wanna rush and then you guys will mess up on something so take your time .... ono i told all my friends about the game because i opened my whole entire weekend for the game and I'm so happy that you guys have open servers so we can experience the game but i loveloveloveovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove you guys sosososososooooooo much and keep up with the good work the game will be a blast once its out.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Frozen Forest

It truly WAS awesome, and the Dragon fights were amazing too. To anyone who was there in Corbettee when we were all farming Dragons and sharing armor and money and stuff, I was Red Sun and it was awesome meeting you all and I hope to see you guys again real soon. Until then if you wanna say hi to me I usually play the game Team Fortress 2 on this server "Lunar Republic Gaming: Slender Fortress 2" (The I.P address for it is 198.12.122.131:27015) if you ever wanna say hi. My Steam name's Demopan so if you see someone on there by that name, it's probably me. :3 Anyways I hope there's another open server week soon cos it was awesome and I got really sad when I saw the weekend had ended, I would pay for this game if I had to (yes, I know it's gonna be free, I was just expressing how much I love it). Anywho thanks for the memories and I hope to see you all soon.

Puynsi

Seeing the dragons spawn, my face when:

ncisfan1002

Oh man it was so fun.

I can't wait to see more mane and tail styles and the option to have different colored hooves. And maybe make your own cutie mark option, too? That would be so cool in the official game xD Basically I re-imagined Navine so she could look the way she did in the game, but it was such a fun game :3 Well, when I wasn't falling off of edges all the time, lol. Or when I wasn't presented with a view of wherever I was with the dust cloud of me landing on the ground. But the music was so calming and kept me awake as I was trying to complete me some quests XD I didn't finish any of them but the one that didn't reward me, but okay xD
I have no banner so this is my sig. XD

Follow my OC on Tumblr! Also get random pony drawings! And ask her questions! (She never gets questions these days.)
Tumblr: http://askncispony.tumblr.com/

Terezas

I not had a chance to even download   >A<  ono  DD:  D:  :l
iam from czech :)

LunaticGirl

I Have Great Times  D: DD: ono :') :'( . 
    ~Princess Luluh / Pinkis DianeCupcakes //
~Princess Luluh // Pinkis DianeCupcakes

Ako

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2014 Apr 23, 06:36:03
Quote from: Spyrofan00 on 2014 Apr 22, 20:31:49

All I got was the downloading screen, probally everyone with a mac experienced this, the creators should spend a little more time making sure people don't get glitched versions of the game.... I'm sure it was fun though!

Buy a PC with windows and you wont have problems

There was a thread up for a fix for this. I had a Mac and it was fine, it actually worked a lot better than people who played it on PCs, I had zero lag. All you had to do was check a box and delete a folder.

chaudstarpower

D: I didn't even get to play nopony told me!!  >A<

soarin921

I have heard the servers were going to open tonight at midnight or tomorrow the 25 of april.  o.O
So, when is the server opening?  :o
I just need to know, because me and my friend only played L.O.E one day and night. And the servers were closed.  DD:
So PLEASE answer.
Thanks!
~Soarin  :3

Night Pony

Quote from: soarin921 on 2014 Apr 25, 00:29:39
I have heard the servers were going to open tonight at midnight or tomorrow the 25 of april.  o.O

No.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Mizuki

Quote from: soarin921 on 2014 Apr 25, 00:29:39
I just need to know, because me and my friend only played L.O.E one day and night. And the servers were closed.  DD:
So PLEASE answer.
Thanks!
~Soarin  :3

Whoever told you this was probably lying or just mistaken. Our most recent Open Server Weekend was April 18th-20th.

You'll just have to wait 'til next time. I'm really sorry :(

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Tiger

Quote from: chaudstarpower on 2014 Apr 24, 23:37:25
D: I didn't even get to play nopony told me!!  >A<

Well, nopony's really obliged to tell you. Better luck next time.

Just keep an eye out on the General News section for the next OSW.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Sharks2425

AWWWWWWW what?   :c  I missed it dang it... Ive been so busy with stuff I haven't been able to check on the latest news for LOE. It soundalike it was epic though. I hope that I will be able to catch the next open server.

Sivi

Hope it wont be long til next time, I had fun 8D

EnderDM

I am new so I do not know but when can we play again or can we play already o.O

Pipkin

Watch for announcements in the General News section for upcoming events.  Thank you.

Astranacus

Quote from: 597743052 on 2014 Apr 25, 21:22:02
我登不起

Please could you use english while on the forums so that others can understand you.

Go Up