Season 3? Cancelled?

Started by ShadowHeart, 2012 Jun 15, 12:22:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

I'm not sure if this is true or not but I heard a rumor that season 3 is being cancelled! I hope it's just a troll.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Lary

Hasbro isn't dumb enough to cancel their big money maker (A while back, Friendship is Magic had double the ratings of Pound Puppies - their second biggest money maker on The Hub). Nickelodeon and Disney sure aren't.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

snarfgsnor

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Jun 15, 12:22:34
I'm not sure if this is true or not but I heard a rumor that season 3 is being cancelled! I hope it's just a troll.

not true, it is already confirmed with atleast 13 episodes in season 3.
and where did you hear this?

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

ShadowHeart

I saw a vid on ytube called my reaction to mlp fim being canceled. i didn't watch it but i suppose that it was just a troll.

snarfgsnor

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Jun 15, 13:29:10
I saw a vid on ytube called my reaction to mlp fim being canceled. i didn't watch it but i suppose that it was just a troll.

dont belive anything from youtube. and rather do some research on hasbro's site or something or other sites that gives out correct/confirmed information.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

LemonDrop

They definitely didnt cancel it. Its still TBA.

The Traveling Monk

I'll admit I panicked  when I first read the title. Until I looked it up you had me worried there  >:/
The path of life is a winding one. It is best to remain hopeful down it, and to bring a few good friends and snacks for the trip.   -Panxen, the traveling monk.

My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2937.0

Book Smarts

That youtube video was just a user's," would be," reaction if mlp was cancelled, nothing to worry about  :')

SweBow

Dude... Top Draw is making 13 episodes. The Voice actors are recording and Daniel Ingram has created music. Do not worry about it :P

ShadowHeart

Crystal Chaos

I saw a thing on MLB that Hasbro was stopping MLP because of those bronies. But nopony should listen to anything on MLB.

Lary

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 15, 18:04:03
I saw a thing on MLB that Hasbro was stopping MLP because of those bronies. But nopony should listen to anything on MLB.

That website is, and always has been, full of itself anyway.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

FicklePickles

I sure hope it isn't! Pretty sure those rumors are false. Like Lary said:
Hasbro isn't dumb enough to cancel their big money maker

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

[move][le templar here]          [/move]

GalvinRoe

Me and my friend actually heard about this, this was an old video. At a time, only a small time. It looked like the team wasn't going to have enough funding to continue with the next season.

Somehow this was fixed but you needn't worry the series isn't being cancelled.

Blues-Music

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Jun 15, 13:29:10

There are tons of videos like that saying my reaction if MLP FIM was cancelled it is their reaction if it WAS cancelled its no troll.

Kagamine

Link

I panicked when i saw this thread, then gave a sigh of relief  x3
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Tiger

Quote from: Kagamine on 2012 Jun 19, 18:48:32
WHAAATTT?!?!?! :I DD: ono :'( O: D:

First off, no smiley spam.
Secondly, read the WHOLE thread. Just a parasprite.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

GalvinRoe

[RE POST - READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU POST]

Honestly, I think this thread should be closed and locked now. Let's stop giving our pony pals heart-attacks allright?

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 Jun 19, 00:09:38
Me and my friend actually heard about this, this was an old video. At a time, only a small time. It looked like the team wasn't going to have enough funding to continue with the next season.

Somehow this was fixed but you needn't worry the series isn't being cancelled.

Go Up