Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

4k TVs and monitors....what's the point? Human eye can't even see above 2k sooooo you're paying for a placebo.

I can't wait till 4k becomes the standard at 1080p is dirt cheap. I'll be getting the good deals...

Lync Volan

How could Arkham City end with Clayface as the final boss and not Joker O:!?
i thought i was gonna face a HUGE titan joker monster but Nooooooooooooooooo DD:!

Jcfraven

2015 Aug 31, 21:40:46 #17082 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 31, 21:47:52 by Jcfraven
When people say yes to doing something, housing an intent separate from it.

Asked someone out to a formal dance, with romantic intentions that were quite obvious. After saying yes, and getting my hopes up, bringing a smile to my face that I desperately needed, I come to find out she has a boyfriend, and I theorize that she said yes so she could see everyone else, as I don't see much of a reason she would've said yes otherwise. She meant so much to me, and this really angered me.

Also I hate when people respond only to certain things.

Chromastone64

SPIDERS.
THE FREAKING THINGS ARE EVERYWHERE THIS TIME OF YEAR.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Aug 31, 09:05:47
It never WAS  a Spyro series to begin with. That's why people are upset. The developers essentially sold Spyro to Activision Blizzard who butchered the character.

The irony of the matter is that they Spyro most of his fans today know and love wasn't the original to begin with, he was the second generation reboot of the character. Spryo was invented by Insomniac way back in the late 90s before Krome bought him in the mid 2000s and rebooted the series. The vast majority of Spryo fans today are fans of the Krome Spryo, not the Insomniac Spyro. So really, do they have room to talk?
Seriously?
I never knew that...lol

I'm bored stiff with nothing to do but have no time to do anything...
Try to wrap your mind around that! lol

Midnight Breeze

Gas prices crashed again. It's about to drop bellow $2 a gallon. Why is this bad? Because it skews the consumer price index down and keeps me from getting a COLA, which I need because the price of everything else is still going up.

Peace Keeper

2015 Sep 01, 02:27:34 #17086 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 01, 02:31:10 by Peace Keeper
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Sep 01, 02:04:36
Gas prices crashed again. It's about to drop bellow $2 a gallon. Why is this bad? Because it skews the consumer price index down and keeps me from getting a COLA, which I need because the price of everything else is still going up.

Really? Gas going down? Come to Cali where prices is $1+ above the national average and still rises while price falls everywhere.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lync Volan

I can't seem to find an organized list of all the My Little Pony previous gens movies & Tv show episodes but i still need to search so more, meaning i could have missed something obvious   

Greyscaleisme

We had to put one of our kittens down.. She broke her spine, and can't move.. I'll miss her, she was my favorite... RIP, Hera.  D:
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Sep 01, 19:51:55
We had to put one of our kittens down.. She broke her spine, and can't move.. I'll miss her, she was my favorite... RIP, Hera.  D:

I'm so very sorry to hear about that...my dogs have been getting older and we've had to face that possibility, I know how awful it can feel.

Problems that show up out of the blue, then fix themselves leaving no hints that something was wrong.  In moving back up to school and switching computer networks, Steam randomly can't connect for two or three days.  Then when I boot it today Steam is up and running.  I changed no settings or firewall protocols, I doubt the school did anything, so what happened?  :o

This should be good news that it's working, I guess, but I don't have any idea what caused it or how to prevent the issue in the future.  And THAT'S the bit that bugs me...

Midnight Breeze

Why does Scumbag Microsoft not accept Discover to pay for Xbox live subscription? Seriously, what in the name of...? I can use it for literally every other service Microsoft provides except Xbox, yet they demand Visa or Mastercard for Xbox live?!?!?!

I. Am. Not. Going. Back. To. Bank. Of. America.

You don't accept Discover, you don't get my business!

So far Xbox is the only thing I've found that won't accept Discover.

Lync Volan

2015 Sep 02, 11:15:07 #17091 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 02, 14:13:32 by Lync Volan
Body problems i can't understand unless i google it our ask my parents :l

Post Merge

Facebook kept asking me to prove my identity using a cell phone which i did, confirmed and everything then they started asking me to do the same thing EVERY 30 minutes and now i didn't "pass" the security check and now i'm blocked from liking and commenting and messaging, the only thing i can still do is post on my wall but i can no longer comment on my own wall posts or like anything on it :l   
FOR 3O DANG DAYS >:O!

Chromastone64

Okay, anyone else having problems with Metal Gear Solid V? Every time I beat the prologue, it starts "installing game data". But every time, it just gets stuck on "507 seconds remaining" as soon as it starts! The system doesn't crash though. I'm so confused, and I don't know if I should (or am allowed) to make a thread asking for help...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chibalt

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Sep 02, 18:40:32
Okay, anyone else having problems with Metal Gear Solid V? Every time I beat the prologue, it starts "installing game data". But every time, it just gets stuck on "507 seconds remaining" as soon as it starts! The system doesn't crash though. I'm so confused, and I don't know if I should (or am allowed) to make a thread asking for help...

I'm gonna assume you are talking about the console version, because if you're talking about the PC one then that's one heck of an odd problem.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Chromastone64

Yeah, I was, but we got it sorted now. Also minor spoilers for the first mission...
Spoiler: show
Holy crud, who the heck were those Skulls guys?! Are they new?

Chibalt

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Sep 03, 05:38:39
Yeah, I was, but we got it sorted now. Also minor spoilers for the first mission...
Holy crud, who the heck were those Skulls guys?! Are they new?

Yes, they are very new, and they're pretty dang freaky too, they pop up a bit more too in the campaign too, best option is usually sneaking past them if possible, or get on your horse and get out of the mist immediately.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 Sep 03, 10:06:46
Yes, they are very new, and they're pretty dang freaky too, they pop up a bit more too in the campaign too, best option is usually sneaking past them if possible, or get on your horse and get out of the mist immediately.

Well, I know one thing for sure; new candidate for my Top Ten "Freak Out!" Moments In Games"; getting spotted by them. I honestly couldn't find a way past them at first.

Chibalt

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Sep 03, 11:00:19
Well, I know one thing for sure; new candidate for my Top Ten "Freak Out!" Moments In Games"; getting spotted by them. I honestly couldn't find a way past them at first.

To get past without being spotted you have to make the SKULLs on the bridge walk forwards quite a bit, then rush past on horseback when they're as far forwards as you can pull them without being spotted. Anyways yeah they're pretty scary.

PrincessButton

I've been feeling really sad and disconnected from myself and others lately. I don't know what's the root of it, or how to get it to go away. I just feel lost, and it's frustrating. . -. 
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lync Volan

I promised the ability to play Smash Bros melee at my meetup/party i put together but now after connecting (2 of my gamecubes) they both won't read my games which is extremely ANNOYING but i will get them to work, I SAID THERE WILL BE SMASH AND THERE WILL BE SMASH >:O! (and maybe Zoids)
(its only been a couple of months since i used them Gamecubes)

Go Up