Hi to all, i'm new here.

Started by Lemon1b, 2015 Jul 02, 18:17:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lemon1b

Hi everypony, so how is the game coming along.

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D

We are still in the pre-alpha stage but we are making progress as time passes.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Lemon1b

Well thanks Proudy Hooves(i hope you're not an automated answering machine),I somewhat lack creativity, so I guess i'm more here for the game, still thanks for the warm welcome. :P

Proudy Hooves

Hah, nope :D I'm a living man, just made a general greeting message for everypony :D

Lemon1b

2015 Jul 05, 06:07:22 #5 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 05, 06:09:20 by Bassaro
Hey  Proudy, so how does a russian guy like you gets dragged in to a pony fandom. What impresed you the most. I know i was dragged by fan art.It was so diverse and captivating it overwhelmed me. I hope you don't mind me asking. :D

Proudy Hooves

Well, it happened about 3-4 years ago and it was a totally random thing :D
That's why i'm still fond of ponies, hah =3

Lemon1b

2015 Jul 05, 11:28:56 #7 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 05, 18:09:17 by Bassaro
What a coincidence. It happened to me about 3-4 years ago too. Happened totally at random.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Lemon1b

Thanks @Ryo_D_Disk , but i'm a week(or almost) on this forum, so you could have just said Hi. Oh, and It's mein birthday. Yey.(thanks for the excuse)  :D

Emperor

Welcome newcomer to the land of fun known as Legends of Equestria, or LOE for short.  It is always nice to see a new face around these parts.

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

Lemon1b

Why, thank you, @Emperor, I'm most pleased to be here.

Go Up