Legends of Equestria takes a giant leap into the future of online gaming!

Started by Liska, 2013 Apr 01, 02:10:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Liska

As many of you are aware, video game projects within the My Little Pony fan community are prone to appear and disappear at the drop of a hat, and almost none of them seem to finish. Recently, Fighting is Magic, the most anticipated and publicized project within the community, has decided to go in a bold new direction by stepping away from the My Little Pony label, and creating a game using completely original characters, which may or may not feature tussling llamas and Peruvian alpacas. And quite frankly, we all agree that this was a fantastic idea on their part. It's quite obvious that eventually, the hype surrounding the My Little Pony community is going to die down, and this is the perfect way to ensure a lasting legacy in the history of gaming itself, rather than that of one specific subculture. Yes, the visionaries behind Fighting is Magic realized that alpacas are the future, and we're all quite sure they're going to make several million dollars from their idea. And with that epiphany, we held a conference to determine what would be the next step in gaming innovation, once the novelty of this camelid sensation has worn off. Our answer? None other than the majestic North American moose!

We're absolutely thrilled to take you with us into the future of interactive media, and we will all keep doing our best to make this Legends of Equestria the best game it can possibly be. Keep posted for more exciting updates, and stay classy, everymoose!

Seriack

Oh.... My..... All I can say...

((I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!!!  ovO))
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Itty Bit

Julius

Beautiful, just beautiful. :]

Seriously, those are quite the lovely looking models! ^-^
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Huzzah! I'm glad we can finally reveal to you all the awesomeness that is moose.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Apr 01, 02:22:29
Huzzah! I'm glad we can finally reveal to you all the awesomeness that is moose.

You sound like Phoe. :P
Purr~

Blaze

What a marvelous idea! Who needs ponies anymore? Moose are truly the future of gaming!  :nod:

AntlerShy

Time to bring back my original avatar, which has antlers and pony  :3

Moose is best animal. I'm so glad everymoose likes them.

Chishio Kunrin

Should someone alert the fellows at EqD? I think everymoose will be delighted to read about this.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Flamestriker

[move][/move]

sutanshachou

Tekner

One small step for gamers, but one giant leap into the future of online gaming!

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Little Judas

I do hope there will be a reference to the moose-invasion in-game.
A statue in the Everfree or something, would be a shame if they let this fabulous design go to waste.
It's antlerrific!

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Book Smarts

Little Judas

Go Up