Legends of Equestria goes to GALACON!

Started by SweBow, 2012 Apr 02, 12:43:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SweBow

2012 Apr 02, 12:43:58 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 02, 12:59:47 by SweBow
Yes, Legends of Equestria will attend the European Brony convention called "Grand Galloping Gala" or Galacon for short.

SweBow will be there live to show a livepanel and he will atleast pick Dandylion up on the way there!

Check their site up for more info www.galacon.eu

Here is their press announcement:
QuoteANNOUNCING THE GRAND GALLOPING GALA
held in Stuttgart from August 11th to August 12th

(Stuttgart, April 2nd 2012)

My dearest subjects,

We are very proud to announce the first Galacon in Stuttgart, Germany - A convention for fans of Hasbro's "My Little Pony™: Friendship is Magic" franchise. On August 11th and 12th, the DJH Stuttgart International will be the place where everypony should be. Up to 400 ponies from all across Europe can come. We will have the best night ever.

The main event of the convention will be the Gala Ball on Saturday to please her royal majesty Celestia. Speaking of special someponies, we are very proud to announce some of our guests of honour:

SweBow - PR Head of the anticipated "Legends of Equestria" MMORPG will present the game live at the Gala and will show its special features.

Mr. Poniator - You might have seen one of his episode summaries. Combining Flash animation skills and a good sense of humour, he puts a new twist on your favorite MLP episodes. You can also expect that he has something prepared for the Gala.

KeepOnRockin'Brony - The Neighterlands have more to offer than tulips and windmills. KeepOnRockin'Brony will rock the Gala with DnB and more. It will be a musical extravaganza.

Kiyoshiii - Even though nopony knows how many "i"s are in his name, he is the Rarity of Art for the Gala. Everything from our con pony, Canni, to the promo art arose from his creative mind.

Ticket registration will open at the end of April. For information and more, feel free to visit www.galacon.eu and leave a note.

Your faithfully,

Galacon Staff

Hope to see you guys there!  ^-^

BetaMaster

Will you guys be at the Everfree Northwest?  8D
http://www.youtube.com/user/Brony49 / BetaMaster100 / BetaMasterB
                 ????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????
http://ask-betamaster.tumblr.com/
http://bronybetamaster.deviantart.com/
I am learning to animate and looking for a tutor! M

SweBow

We're gonna attend a Con in America yes. But I won't announce which one until they officially done it  8)

Liska

Nala Valor

If only we had one in Quebec... I want to live in the us now... Just for more bronys and Bronycon or live in England just for that... Not enough brony in Quebec. With ponysquare, I counted 7 or so brony and they aren't even from my neighborhood.

Book Smarts

Goldenrod

Despite this doing absolutely nothing for me... Hooray!
Can we get a hint as to the state the convention will be in?
I'm gonna have to start setting aside some gas money. ovO

Travius Trott

Brilliant! Another reason to save up for Galacon. :D

Gotta start figuring out how to get there, and where to stay.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Skardan

Mmmh... this is terrible...
The Galacon is Germany but I have no time and money to visit it DD:
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

Lord of Madness

if there is one in the US near me... im bringing my bros... all 20 of us in matching madness patterned red with black strip uniforms... which are hoodies...and we will dance for you all to amazing techno music... shuffling is the dance we will do ^__^

PurrpleNova

sigh... why are all the good cons on the other side of the country :(
[move=12][/move]

paintypalette

:I August??? I can't wait that long!!  :l not only that, but I live in northeast, US!  D: ah well....just sit back and watch when it comes I guess..  :\

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Shame I live in Canada :( I never get to go to any Brony conventions :(

Oh well, you guys have fun.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Synic

2012 May 01, 19:47:21 #13 Last Edit: 2012 May 01, 19:52:58 by Synic

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Apr 02, 12:43:58
SweBow - PR Head of the anticipated "Legends of Equestria" MMORPG will present the game live at the Gala and will show its special features.

Giggity.  ovO

I hope everyone likes it.

zyberpoo

I can't wait! i hope i will have time that day, this is the biggest thing in my life ever! i never been to any kind of Brony con before.

Pa_Kalsha

2012 May 16, 10:29:23 #15 Last Edit: 2012 May 16, 10:35:48 by Pa_Hsia
Tickets: ordered
Flights: booked
Aw YEAH! GalaCon, here I come! :D

I'm sure I'll see some of you there; let me know who you are, and I'll do you a quick sketch  :]
Pinkie Pie got a job in a clock factory - she spent all day making faces

www.cheerfulomelette.co.uk

Trilight Dashie

2012 May 16, 11:07:32 #16 Last Edit: 2012 May 16, 11:10:34 by Trilight Dashie
I'll try to get there tho it's over 500 miles   o_o

Btw. @Guys from US - you have BronyCons :P I was acting just like you when I was watching some of BronyCons and thought: "Why was I born in Poland instead of US..."

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Azure Dusk

You guys should make your own "At the Gala" song with all of your dreams that you hope to fulfill at Galacon. It doesn't have to be serious, just fun!

Trilight Dashie

2012 May 16, 12:08:26 #18 Last Edit: 2012 May 16, 14:15:06 by Trilight Dashie
SweBow, did they say/write anything about the time? Like: "GalaCon will begin at 12:00 AM and last till the next day 8:00 PM" ? I really need this information and I didn't find it anywhere.

Got it.

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Minazumi

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 May 16, 11:07:32
I'll try to get there tho it's over 500 miles   o_o

Btw. @Guys from US - you have BronyCons :P I was acting just like you when I was watching some of BronyCons and thought: "Why was I born in Poland instead of US..."

Zakopane :3 If I can go there, so can you!

Go Up