Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Ooh nice one SunshineSmash

--------------

Got the final steps and application done and I am finally in MESA.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Invultrois

Started drawing again after 2 months leaving art for finals prep. I need a new mouse but i'm still doing pretty good. :3

GoldenTerrabyte

I drew this cute thing
I'm back

Night Pony

The revamp for Evie looks good. The hype is real.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Elphyda

I have magic today o wo

Julius

I can't contain the happiness I get from these new pony episodes. They're so GREAT! :3
Purr~

Elphyda

I drew again.  This makes me happy.

Lync Volan

I scored 42 bucks for polishing/Painting 6 doors in the house :3

i can finally buy my little cousin her Mlp themed gift
and other things for myself :o
only bad thing is there is no way this paint is leaving my hands :luna:

Chishio Kunrin

I can never seem to open spaghetti sauce jars on my own! :'(
But today, I did! :D

And I did it through the power of creativity!! ovO I put the jar in the silverware drawer, pushed the drawer closed as hard as I could with my hip, and used one of those rubber circle things that give you really good grip with both hands, and the lid actually twisted off! Hooray for me!

With creativity, everyday objects become solutions! Like when you can't find a chip clip, so you clip a pen onto your chip bag instead!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Sunshine Smash

I don't want to sound like a jerk or something, because what I'm about to say might sound a bit mean...

My brother got shouted at earlier for being disrespectful to my parents, and he deserved it, he needs to learn he can't have whatever he wants. We just left the Supreme Court (This was for him by the way.) and he was telling a story about how a car slightly ran into him on the street, and my mother asked why he didn't tell anyone. He thought it would be smart to start acting up and start running his mouth at our parents.

They obviously weren't having that, and they said they were taking away his computer for a while (They never follow through though...) and he started acting sarcastic about it.

My brother then thought it would be hilarious to start loudly munching on bread, then our father surprised me by asking him why he would do something like that, thinking he wanted attention, and yeah, my brother DOES do that to get attention.

My brother then retaliated by saying he took my mother's "aggressive" questioning about his story from earlier, (And I'd just like to point out that she wasn't aggressive, at all. And my brother is rather fond of aggressively questioning someone, commonly when someone wasn't even talking to him (Like when I watched a movie, I asked my father a question about the movie, which used a certain practice that I can't mention here, and I was curious about why people do that, and all of the sudden my brother just shot right out of the gate with his questions, causing me to feel quite offended with all of that, but that's not the point here.) and my father, who is in the military, told him that excuse was pathetic, since my brother who also wants to join the military should expect harsher over there and that what our mother said was a question, and that he should have answered it without being a smart mouth.)

That caused him to sound genuinely sorry about what he said earlier, but our parents wouldn't listen to him.

Once again, if this sounded rude, I didn't mean to be. My brother needs to learn to respect others, since he lacks respect, since he still greatly insults me for liking.... Many things I guess... MLP and Metal Gear are two good examples... Even after all this time he's known.

I don't tolerate disrespectful people, if they are disrespectful to their family in places where it is uncalled for, they deserve to get chewed out for it. I don't have sympathy for those people, and I'm happy he learned respect, however small it was.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Lync Volan

All the Equestria Girls pictures my dad let me print on that glossy paper of his :3
(the long poster ain't from him though i got it at a pony meetup in Bronies NYC)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Apr 24, 01:02:21
All the Equestria Girls pictures my dad let me print on that glossy paper of his :3
(the long poster ain't from him though i got it at a pony meetup in Bronies NYC)
Spoiler: show

That must've taken a lot of ink. O:

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 24, 05:35:49
That must've taken a lot of ink. O:
Yes it Did :]
His been really generous lately ;)

PrincessButton

Wow those posters are so cool, Lync! Your dad was really nice to let you do that. :)
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lync Volan

2015 Apr 24, 22:27:02 #5934 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 24, 22:29:38 by Lync Volan
Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Apr 24, 16:53:19
Wow those posters are so cool, Lync! Your dad was really nice to let you do that. :)
Spoiler: IKR! • show

but 2 of them have fallen so far (but i put em back)

Post Merge

I had a Spidey Mara today :] (watched season 3 of Ultimate Spiderman <3)
and my mother brought home 3 bags of Potato chips well my dad made some kinda Potato thing with cheese and bacon :3
Spoiler: I Like Potatoes Very Much! • show

Chromastone64

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Apr 24, 22:27:02
Spoiler: IKR! • show

but 2 of them have fallen so far (but i put em back)

Post Merge

I had a Spidey Mara today :] (watched season 3 of Ultimate Spiderman <3)
and my mother brought home 3 bags of Potato chips well my dad made some kinda Potato thing with cheese and bacon :3
Spoiler: I Like Potatoes Very Much! • show

Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends :D
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Apr 25, 08:44:56
Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends :D
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES :3!!!

Randam Saiko

Went to a Interactive Media and Arts festival today. On top of getting several prints, I got to try out the occulus rift for the first time.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Chishio Kunrin

Finally watched Wolf Children for the first time, and it was so awesome! AHHH! :3 The way the story was told was sort of slice of life, if you get what I mean. From the time the mom met the dad, up to when the children decided what kind of lives they wanted.

Some of the events that were shown had influenced the paths the kids followed. For some of those events, you kinda have to do a little bit of thinking to figure out why/how they influenced the kids.

They were so adorable as little kids/puppies! :3

Elphyda

I finally got around to blocking someone from my Skype.

Go Up