Do you think 2014 is too late to become a Brony?

Started by Bro1997, 2014 Aug 01, 00:03:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

equestrianAce

It is never too late to be interested in something you like. For example, I did not watch Haruhi Suzumiya until just last year. But yet, I still got into it. So, if you like MLP, become a fan!
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

Lync Volan

Quote from: equestrianAce on 2015 Apr 10, 22:03:56
It is never too late to be interested in something you like. For example, I did not watch Haruhi Suzumiya until just last year. But yet, I still got into it. So, if you like MLP, become a fan!
i still need to finish that cause i started it like 2 years ago lol

Solv

I say you have nothin' to worry about.  :)

I remember joining during the hiatus between Season 2 and Season 3, catching up about a month before Season 3 aired and watched the episodes as they came out since, and I was worried that THAT felt too late!  O:
(I even had some guy who knew my pals at the ol' lunch table tell me "Sorry you joined during such a bad time". Bluh. Pessimism.)

I'd say it's never too late to join the community, even if it may feel like it in certain circumstances (i.e. after the show ends, but that's no excuse not to enjoy it and the fandom~  ^-^ )
:) :D          PINKIE PIE!  <3            :D :)

SaipphireConstella

So as long you retain that pony devotion through four whole seasons of catching-up, it's never too late to be a brony!  <3
There can only be one...

Go Up