Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Jun 07, 16:52:50

Sorry, let me clarify: I still have the files from the previous pre-Alpha event. Where are they located on my PC so I can delete them?

Keep them for colectors value  ^-^ Thats what im doing for now

But im assuming the awnser will be no they said earlyer that the launcher doesnt curently update so it would be a new buid vertion so new launcher (again specluation but I have a hunch im right)

McSleuthburger

Sorry I didnt clarify better yes you can delete them, when the new download comes up it will have everything you need (it wont rely on things that have been previously downloaded)
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

PrincessButton

Wheee~! I just saw the Facebook post about it and I can hardly wait! c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

I have only one smiley suitable to respond to this.

ovO
Purr~

LostSanity

Is this a "con-only" thing or will a download be available via the site like last time?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Ellowee

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Jun 07, 13:22:46
Just curious: if we still have the files from the pre-Alpha event (I'll admit, I didn't bother removing them), does that mean we won't have to download again and will just have to download a patch or something? Or will it have to be a completely fresh (re)install?

You'll need to get our new version in order to get all the latest updates and features!

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2013 Jun 07, 13:41:03
Well that only happens when you deleted the game for more space in the hard drive reasons. I have to re-install it as well due to another MMORPG that i'm playing.

The question i'd like to ask was, will our characters stay intact or do we still have the characters within account? (If you guys what I mean)

No, I'm sorry, all characters will be wiped. You'll need to create new characters.

Quote from: Dark_Twilight on 2013 Jun 07, 14:39:12
@Tekner

Will there be a "bug report" subforum or the game is still in too early stage for that?

We will, in fact, have a Bug Report subforum.

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2013 Jun 07, 15:25:12
So i'm guessing that when the last stress-test has ended, our characters will be deleted and then we have to remake the characters this time am i right?

Yes, this will most likely be the case.

Quote from: LostSanity on 2013 Jun 07, 18:34:51
Is this a "con-only" thing or will a download be available via the site like last time?

This will be available for everyone just like last time!

Tiger

Woohoo! We get to explore more, have some fun, play hide and seek and race more! Can't wait!  :D

Psst, Julius, let's have another race ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Weatherboy1

Well, I guess my faith will come back with this event! Expect me there ALL weekend long. Also just as a small idea, (was done at the last pre-alpha open servers) could we have Pegasi Racing? It was very common in the last pre alpha open weekend

Tiger

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Jun 07, 20:46:52
Well, I guess my faith will come back with this event! Expect me there ALL weekend long. Also just as a small idea, (was done at the last pre-alpha open servers) could we have Pegasi Racing? It was very common in the last pre alpha open weekend

Anything is possible if you organise and believe~ ovO

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jun 07, 20:57:40
Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Jun 07, 20:46:52

Anything is possible if you organise and believe~ ovO

Well, the reason why I had success at the last event, is because Swebow helped me organize it real quick, sent a server wide announcement...

Julius

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jun 07, 20:23:02
Woohoo! We get to explore more, have some fun, play hide and seek and race more! Can't wait!  :D

Sure. :D
Purr~

Tiger

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 07, 21:24:52
Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jun 07, 20:23:02

Sure. :D

Yay :D
Which server?  :o

Weatherboy1

I'm going to let Rainbow dash take over my proper reaction:

Now over to you pinkie

That sums it up

LostSanity

Quote from: ElloweeThis will be available for everyone just like last time!

I see.

Very well then.

I'll attempt to free up my schedule on those days so I can record myself playing it/livestreaming it during Stress Test 2 (TM).  :P

Only this time... I won't constantly freak out about the game possibly making my laptop explode and just create a system restore point and hope for the best.  ^-^

The other thing I'll be doing differently from last time is that I'll post a thread in the "Video" area on here with links to recordings/livestream stuff.

These will go up on YouTube like before too.

Maybe I'll see some of you guys there. I hope so. Until then I guess.

Let's improve our "Social Links" with each other!

getit?  X3

I know. Bad joke.

*goes to sulk in a corner*

:c

In all seriousness... let's have fun again.

Oh and maybe I'll be "lucky" enough to find Slenderpony and maybe, just maybe, get revenge on him for him being a jerk to me in Derp Till Dawn.

>:O

See you guys there. Maybe? If you want to meet up with me in the game... um... I have Skype... so... use that.

Or PM me I guess.

^-^
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

jimm

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Jun 07, 16:52:50
Sorry, let me clarify: I still have the files from the previous pre-Alpha event. Where are they located on my PC so I can delete them?

Check your user/downloads, my documents/downloads, desktop, and my documents folders.

Hey Ellowee, any news about a certain staff belonging to a pony who spawned from a pile of stupid? Or any fly traps? Have you met my friend derpyy the robot?

Lord of Madness

Well I Know what Im looking forward to! I hope to see that progress has been made!

LightningFlash

why i can't download the game >_< its said : The game is not available at this time

Julius

Quote from: LightningFlash on 2013 Jun 08, 08:05:11
why i can't download the game >_< its said : The game is not available at this time

The game will be available for a weekend on July 5th, not right now, this is just the announcement of the event... In July... :P
Purr~

LightningFlash

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 08, 08:35:11
Quote from: LightningFlash on 2013 Jun 08, 08:05:11

The game will be available for a weekend on July 5th, not right now, this is just the announcement of the event... In July... :P

Oops, that's embarrassing  >.<

Julius

Don't worry, everypony derps from time to time. I know I do! ^-^
Purr~

Go Up