[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 23, 07:50:45 by HerpyDooves
Warriors of Harmony

In this Herd, I welcome anyone that would want to join and strongly protect the land from evil souls. We welcome not by race, gender, religion, or looks, we welcome those who want friends by their sides at all times, join us, and you'll forever be happy in peace and harmony.

- No treating anyone different (Everyone's equal, there are positions, but everyone is still a friend here.)
- Everyone is accepted to the Herd (Everyone gets a chance.)
- No being rude or mean, this Herd is all about peace and harmony!

I hope everyone that joins is eternally happy and make everyone in the guild a friend, we're all friends here! If anyone would like to join, just give your OC name and ask away!

~ Ranks ~

- The General (Second in charge. The current General is Natsu. Until he resigns, there can only be one General. The General focuses on helping the Leader out with specific Herd problems and situations.)
  Seven Positions in Power -
        Leaders of a specific aspect of the game.
      - The War Leader is the 3rd leading rank in the Herd, guiding the War Captains into war.
      - The War Captains focus on the fighting in the game (Either for PvP or PvE). Each Captain has a specific duty of guiding their own race into battle.
      - The Lore Master will know how the story goes and follows.
      - The Law Keeper is the main moderator of the herd (Also known as 'Leader of the Loyals').
      - The Borner will be in charge of recruiting new members.
- A Loyal (Someone who watches over the guild if the General or the Leader aren't online. Also known as a trusted asset to the Herd.)
- Warrior of Harmony (Someone who is just on regularly, ya know, to fill positions, but can still prove themselves.)
- Startling (Someone new to the guild, after a week or so, they will be promoted to Warrior of Harmony.)

Spoiler: General • show

Natsu

Spoiler: The Seven Positions in Power • show

War Leader - None
Earth-Pony War Captain - Natsu
Pegasi War Captain - None
Unicorn War Captain - None
Lore Master - None
Law Keeper - None
Borner - None

Spoiler: Loyals • show

Dark Hooves (OC: Dark Hooves)

Spoiler: Warriors of Harmony • show

Firey
Lucien
Morgan Sententia
Salveon
Moonshadow
Blackvortex
Cotton Ball
Nova
Bluebell
Nidking
Skylint22 (OC: Iceblaze)
Tezaku
xXthevenomousXx
Weremetalwolf (OC: Silent Shadow)
bturner81
Twinflame
Nightmare702
Spencer the Pegasus Guard (OC: Undecided)
Guardian Dreamer
Almira

Spoiler: Startlings • show

Every member will have a 'Monthly Check', that will start every 28th of the month. This is to clean out inactive members. If you have a check next to your username on the list, meaning you were active at some point during the month. If you didn't have check by the 28th, I'm sorry, but you will be kicked.
(% Will be the check, this will not be activated until the game releases.)

~ Check Rules for Each Rank ~

Startlings: This rule does not apply to Startlings
Warriors of Harmony: This rules applies 100%
Loyals: 2 month inactive until kicked, not just 1
Seven Positions: This rule does not apply to the Seven Positions.
General: This rule does not apply to the General

(To sign up, only your OC name that you are going to use to join the herd in-game with is required. Everything else is optional.)

~ Banners ~

Spoiler:  Warrior Banner • show

Spoiler: ~ ~ News ~ ~ • show

[center]
[/spoiler]

BlackVortex

This is cool! If my heard doesn't work out, I will probably join this.
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

The Wandering Magus

Good luck with your herd! ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

HerpyDooves

Firey

I'm interested, but I'm still thinking about it...
this is a 'Protect and Serve' type group right?
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Firey on 2012 Jul 07, 12:55:30

Yep!

BlackVortex

I'm probobly going to join becase my herd was like...  :I fail.
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

HerpyDooves

I'm sorry to hear that, and if you do want to join, just tell me what position you would like! :D

Natsu

Haha yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for! A guild that's not 'dark' or anything like that. I like making friends, and being that positive force of retribution. So Master, sign me up! I don't care what position I get, I just want to help in any way I can! ^^ :D

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Natsu on 2012 Jul 07, 21:26:04
Haha yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for! A guild that's not 'dark' or anything like that. I like making friends, and being that positive force of retribution. So Master, sign me up! I don't care what position I get, I just want to help in any way I can! ^^ :D

Thanks for joining! And after the position Startling, I'll put you as Warrior of Harmony.

Firey

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 07, 13:26:46
Quote from: Firey on 2012 Jul 07, 12:55:30

Yep!

In that case....I'M IN!   ^-^

HerpyDooves

All righty then, I'll put you as Startling, and after a week or so, I'll promote you!

Firey

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 10, 13:17:12
All righty then, I'll put you as Startling, and after a week or so, I'll promote you!

Weatherboy1

Love the idea of Warriors of Harmony. We'll protect the Harmony As long as possible! FOR THE SOLAR EMPIRE

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2012 Jul 13, 23:38:05
Love the idea of Warriors of Harmony. We'll protect the Harmony As long as possible! FOR THE SOLAR EMPIRE

I love your enthusiasm. We need more ponies like you, so if you'd like to join, just ask ^-^

Morgan Sententia

This is a very good herd your made, i might join the herd. But i am in another herd, is it wrong to be in multiple herds? I've done it many times in mmo's.

HerpyDooves

There may be a problem when the actual game comes out, but all ponies are welcome! If you want to join, just say so :D

Morgan Sententia

Of course! I'll come back sometime to check up what's happening. And whenever the game comes out.  ^-^

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Jul 24, 13:06:16
Of course! I'll come back sometime to check up what's happening. And whenever the game comes out.  ^-^

Okey dokey lokey.

Lucien

Sign me up! I always love to find growing groups with potential.

The groups about peace always seem to excel.

In a different MMO I used to play, FlyFF, I was in the group known as Serenity, and we would just talk and have a lot of fun, rarely ever involving ourselves in the wars. When we did, we were kind of forced to, and always got our tails kicked.

I would love to join, as a new member of this community.
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Go Up