Started by Aqua Fire, 2016 Dec 04, 13:49:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 04, 13:49:59 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 09, 22:31:18 by Aqua Fire

[glow=Green,2,300]Welcome To pony tail,
a roleplay where your in a video game!![/glow]

Prologue
You decide to play a game, but all the video games were to expensive. You see an ad for Pony Tail, and decided to buy it. It was $1, and you didn't understand why, but at least it was cheap. You load the game, and a spiral spins on the screen. Then, light surrounds you. You try to escape, but you can't, and you get sucked into a world. You are greeted by an alicorn.
[glow=pink,2,300]"Hello there!"[/glow] She says, in a calm, sweet voice. [glow=pink,2,300] "I'm Princess Star, and welcome, to pony tail. Who are you?"[/glow] You then realized, your in Pony Tail...

Welcome to Pony Tail! You are in a video game, and you need to escape. You can't tell an virtual pony(vp) that they are in a video game. You must try and find other players that are stuck in this realm. You must defeat the boss in order to escape, but he's very powerful, so you'll need a team. You must find the keys to unlock the door. When you do, you must make a choice. Will you leave this place, and return into the real world, or will you stay, and help other players escape? Once a player escapes, the game resets, and you must start all over again. If you go to the real world, you must find the maker of Pony Tail, and stop him or her from continuing the production of the game. Who is the creator? Will you escape? Where are the keys? Will you find a team? Or will you accidentally tell a vp, and destroy both of the world? Tip: Vps talk first. Tip: Vps talk [glow=green,2,300]like this, with a glow[/glow]
Sign up thread here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16362.new#new
Alright, let's get started!

"Who am I? I'm, uh, Aqua Fire." Aqua stuttered.
[glow=pink,2,300] "Well, Aqua Fire, I hope you enjoy your stay here. What class are you?" [/glow]
"I guess I'm Elemental." Aqua stated.
[glow=pink,2,300] "That's good to know. Well, we have a few homes for sale, if you want. In fact, there're free!! Enjoy!!" [/glow] Star said, before she flew away. Aqua looked around. 'Well, best be getting comfy" Aqua thought, looking for a place to stay.

:ellowee: [size=78%]Updates[/size] :ellowee:
*There will be updates to the game
*Side quests are quests that have nothing to do with the original game plot.

Plot:
Princess Star needed help defeating the evil King, Lord Dominus. His best henchman was Ranger Leo, RL for short. But then, one day, RL defeated Lord Dominus, and became King.  Princess Star had defeated Lord Dominus and Ranger Leo before, but now she has royal duties ever since becoming an alicorn. She has recruited some of the best warriors, and they must work together with they're uniche abilities, and destroy Ranger Leo..

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

Game was busy sleeping when his master returned. They had brought a new game and put it on the TV before heading off and putting the rest of the shopping away.

Having been near the controller, the pudgy wolf started hitting some buttons as a white light began to be emitted from the screen and began to surround. Dragging him towards it.

Awakening to the sight of an alicorn, the pudgy wolf tried to back track but just fell into a sitting position as she asked her questions.

[glow=pink,2,300]"Hello there!" She says, in a calm, sweet voice. "I'm Princess Star, and welcome, to pony tail. Who are you?" [/glow]

"Game." The wolf replied, not really understanding what was happening. He just wanted to get back home.

[glow=pink,2,300]"Well, Game, I hope you enjoy your stay here. What class are you?" [/glow]

"Classes?" The wolf questioned, not knowing the pony meant.

"We have the following classes." The alicorn began, listing the options available to him. "Elemental, Healer, Archer, Trickster, Warrior, and Bomber. Would you like to hear more information?"

"Yes." Game replied, not really knowing what half of them entailed.

(You can describe the classes to me, I normally go for the magic classes, but trickster intrigues me.)

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 04, 15:40:43 #2 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 04, 15:43:31 by Aqua Fire
(I changed bomber to Familat/Companion.)

Post Merge

@Peace Keeper @Purple @LunarDusk @DancingPurpleSloth08
I have a feeling that this might interest you. Might.. Game, feel free to invite anyone you like.

Purple

((Posted my resume on the signup thread ^^))

Sparkle groaned as she stood up, taking in her surroundings.  She had no idea what had just happened.  One minute she had been with Keldeo, and then there was a flash of light, followed by...

A pink alicorn.

WHAT IN EQUESTRIA!?-- she thought, her eyes bulging at the sight of an alicorn princess.  As far as she knew, there were only 5 alicorns in Equestria!  So why was there--

[glow=pink,2,300]"Hello there!"[/glow] She says, in a calm, sweet voice. [glow=pink,2,300] "I'm Princess Star, and welcome, to pony tail. Who are you?"[/glow]

Sparkle paused her train of thought.  ...She was in a video game. 

Taking a deep, mental breath, she tried really really hard not to freak out.  This must be the part where you name your character.  She could go with her real name, but...

"Keldeo.  My name, is Keldeo," she said, grinning immensely as she tried terribly hard not to laugh.

[glow=pink,2,300]"Well, Keldeo, I hope you enjoy your stay here. What class are you?"[/glow]

"Ah..."

this question stumped Sparkle for a moment.  What class would she be?  She could be a fighter, but she wouldn't last for even a minute.  But maybe..

"..Heealer?" she said, sounding a bit unsure.

[glow=pink,2,300]"That's good to know. Well, we have a few homes for sale, if you want. In fact, there're free!! Enjoy!!"[/glow] Star said, before she flew away.

Blinking at the absurdity of it all, sparkle broke into a fit of laughter.  She was in a video game!  She really wished Keldeo were here to see this... Wait, could he see this?  Her face glowed a bright red as she realized her coltfriend may have witnessed her borrowing his name for her adventure.  On second thought, maybe it would be good if he couldn't see what was going on...

Aqua Fire

Aqua looked around, and saw a house. She walked inside, and saw a button. She went towards the button, and saw a sign, which said, [shadow=white,left]Would you like to buy this house?[/shadow] Aqua clicked the button, and the button and sign disappeared. A sign appeared on the front door, which said, [shadow=white,left]Aqua Fire's House[/shadow]
Furniture appeared, making this house feel like a home away from home.
'Better get some food.' Aqua thought, so she went to look for a food store.

Gamepaw

"Familiar, Companion." Game replied to the alicorn, thinking it was more like him than the other choices.

[glow=pink,2,300]"That's good to know. Well, we have a few homes for sale, if you want. In fact, there're free!! Enjoy!!" Star said, before she flew away.[/glow]

Watching the pony fly away, the overweight wolf fell to the floor and let out a loud whine, having not been away from his home or his master pretty much since he was brought to them.

Aqua Fire

Aqua heard a whine, and went towards it. She saw a wolf, and helped it up.
"Hello, my name is Aqua Fire. What's yours?" She said, though she thought that this was a VP, and was just going to woof.

Gamepaw

"Game." The wolf said sadly, tail curled around his enlarged middle and ears folded.

Aqua Fire

Aqua was surprised when the wolf talked
'Ok, so he's a player.' Aqua saw that the wolf was sad.
"What's wrong, Game?"

Gamepaw

"I want to go home." Game replied, missing his master and adoptive daughters.

Aqua Fire

"Well, we'll get out. Maybe we should go to the library, maybe that will have some answers." Aqua said, petting Game.

Gamepaw

"I guess." Game stated, slowly getting up off the floor and waddling after the pony. It was strange for him to be so far away from home or even out for this long, the cushy canine preferring the couch cushions.

Purple

Hearing other voices nearby, Sparkle--er, Keldeo, decided to follow the source, hoping to find some other ponies to talk to, even if they were only virtual.  Eventually, she spotted Aqua and Game.  Not wanting to alert the duo of her presence, she decided to follow behind quietly a bit and observe them, until she thought it best to properly approach.

Aqua Fire

"I went to PonyGamer Con, and saw a preview of the game." Aqua mentioned. "I saw that there was a little door in the backround of the library. It said 'RL'. It could mean Real Life. So, maybe that's a key for a way to get out of here."

Gamepaw

"A way out?" Game questioned excitedly, wanting to get back home to his couch.

Aqua Fire

"Maybe. The producer also said that the video game boss's nickname is Rl. So, maybe that's all the stuff about Ranger Leo(I had to think of something...)." Aqua said, just as they reached the library. "Ok, so I'll go left of the library, and you'll go right, ok?"

Gamepaw

"Can I stay with you instead?" Game said, not wanting to be left alone.

Aqua Fire

"Sure. Which way do you want to go?" Aqua asked

Gamepaw

"I`ll just follow you." Game replied plainly, sitting on the couch waiting for something to move him. Generally this meant his master shoving him onto one side of the couch so she could sit down.

Aqua Fire

(Where did the couch come from?)
Aqua nodded, and went straight towards the middle. She looked around all of the aisles, followed by Game. She saw a door. It said RL...

Go Up