Go Down

alexandas

2013 Dec 25, 03:33:24 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 01, 03:44:22 by alexandas
The Mistrin Family

Name:  Spellsworth Mistrin
Nicknames:  Spells, ScrollButt.
Race:  Unicorn
Birth area:  The Everfree Forest.
Current residence:  The library in which Spellsworth owns in Ponyville.
Appearance:  A calm looking unicorn who is blue with messy, lighter blue hair and green eyes.  He wears glasses and the Mineral Orb.  His hooves have some skin showing or something.
Cutie Mark:  A scroll.
Special Talent:  Reading, Writing, anything to do with books, though he's pretty good with magic.
Abilities:  creating Flybooks, moving around his senses (basically he can move what his eyes see his ears hear, you get it, if not, too bad), make things smaller on the outside (I love it how she says that instead of the usual), teleport (but normally six feet above his destination), and so on.
Personality:  For one, he is insane.  He has OCD somewhat and also is very wreckless.  But despite that he is extremely protective of both his daughter Pappy and fillyfriend Lapis Lazuli.  He normally has no idea what he is doing and speaks in a manner of a highly educated pony.  He does not like people thinking he is a Canterlot snob also.  He is usually pretty happy normally sometimes.
Backstory:  Spellsworth was born as an orphan with no known parents and only a brother (Lucky Glitch) and was raised by timberwolves.  He learned Equestrian from a certain pony name Lapis Lazuli, it was she who introduced him to the world.  He then was obsessed with books, he first started a little compilation of books in the Everfree which became a huge library.  He got his Cutie Mark one day when he woke up in the middle of the night and began documenting Poison Joke.

Name:  Papyrus Mistrin
Nicknames:  Pappy.
Birth area:  The Everfree Forest.
Appearance:  A cute white filly unicorn with dirty blonde hair and yellow eyes.
Cutie Mark:  A piece of paper, the light blue kind similar to Spellsworth's scroll
Special Talent:  Paper related things.  Origami.
Abilities:  Origami, but really fast.  Make very accurate figurines of ponies with paper, even Discord.
Personality:  Papyrus (known as Pappy to Spellsworth) is a very shy and kind filly who enjoys life and making others happy.  She is the kind of pony that will cheer you up when you are sad.  She's very smart for her age.
Backstory:  Papyrus was born in a pretty odd way.  Lapis Lazuli and Spellsworth loved each other very much and all, but one day Spellsworth was experimenting in making a spell to make a stronger version of his Flybook.  And for some reason the spell failed and the love of the two ponies somehow led to Papyrus's birth.

Name:  Lapis Lazuli
Race:  Earth Pony
Birth area:  Ponyville
Appearance:  A white pony with lapis lazuli colored hair and green eyes, she looks just insane.
Cutie Mark:  A paint brush.
Special Talent:  Arts of all kinds, including sculpting, digital art, drawing, painting, and photography, and more.
Abilities:  Special talent.
Personality:  Lapis Lazuli is moderately crazy and really doesn't care a thing about everypony's thoughts about her.  She also is very stubborn and somewhat bossy.
Backstory:  Lapis Lazuli is the daughter of Crystal Palette, who was a crystal mare pegasus, and Limestone, who was a ponyville earth stallion.  She was risen close to that of every pony in Ponyville, but she had a strange liking of the Everfree Forest.  She got her Cutie Mark on the trip to the Everfree when she met Spellsworth and Lucky Glitch, when she was painting the place where (unbeknownst to her) Spellsworth and Glitch lived.  She then visited them very often until the time when Spellsworth moved his house to Ponyville and she asked if she could move in with Spellsworth (this was after Pappy's birth by like five years.)

Name:  Lucky Glitch
Nicknames:  Glitch
Race:  Earth Pony
Birth area:  ((not sure, probably Everfree))
Appearance:  A grayish blue earth pony with MissingNo hair.
Cutie Mark:  A golden video game controller.
Special Talent:  Video games and computer things.
Abilities:  Random glitches.  He also can glitch into any character in a video game he's played as or was able to use (for that example, a Pokémon)
Personality:  Very easygoing but obsessive over whatever he is doing.  He often will completely ignore anypony trying to stop him from doing whatever he is doing.  He tries to do stuff with his brother Spellsworth, who normally doesn't want to play whatever game he's playing.  He gets angry easily and especially when interrupted.
Backstory:  Lucky Glitch is also an orphan and possibly the brother of Spellsworth, he tagged along with Spellsworth ever since he was born and still even lives with him.  On the first time he ever went to Ponyville with Spells, he got lost and ended up at an arcade.  There, he was welcomed in by the pony who owned it ((not an OC, possibly a background OC)) and once he tried to explain his situation with a charade like way, he was welcomed to stay here for the night and play video games.  He started by playing Galaga and automatically noticed how awesome he was at it and how awesome the games were.  On the day of the night that Spells got his cutie mark, Glitch got his when he finished Pokémon Platinum on his DS, he only came across Missingno later in his life and it was when he got his Cutie Mark that his hair color changed from the normal grey-ish it was too the Missingno pattern.

Name:  The Mineral Orb
Race:  Stone, possibly one of an ancient race of stones.
Birth area:  Somewhere in which does not exist anymore.
Appearance:  A yellow stone with many other stone things on it, it appears to be a necklace.
Cutie Mark:  It's a stone, it has no CM.
Special Talent:  Stone related things.
Abilities:  Swallow up any natural stones or minerals and some metals.
Personality:  The Mineral Orb's personality is hard to determine.  But it seems to be very easygoing and does whatever Spellsworth says so it is probably very loyal.
Backstory:  The Mineral Orb was created by ancient pony alchemists back before even Star Swirl the Bearded's great grandmother was born.  It's main function was to change the atoms of stones and metals, but was only able to swallow up and eject certain stones and minerals and metals.  It was passed on throughout many generations, but they only regarded it is a good luck charm, amulet, or necklace.  Nopony knew it was a living thing until Spellsworth found it in the old Dragon's den and sensed the life in it, Spellsworth taught the Mineral Orb that it was okay and that he would be regarded as a pony even though he was a stone,  his first words were to Spellsworth and were:  THANK YOU, MY MASTER, YOU HAVE MADE ME FEEL . . . LIKE I CAN ACTUALLY FEEL. . . .  So, basically, even though he is artificial, he is 100% like everypony else in the way he can feel and how he is.

Name:  Orange Bird
Race:  A blue jay, likely, but one that has been turned into an orange.
Birth area:  Likely in an area around Ponyville.
Appearance:  An orange with blue wings.
Cutie Mark:  It's a bird, it has none.
Special Talent:  Being . . . awesome?
Abilities:  Being an orange bird.
Personality:  Obedient and loyal to Spellsworth and very friendly to everypony else.
Backstory:  Basically what happened in the episode too many pinkies.  But Spellsworth tried the spell and missed, hitting a bird.

Other Ponies!

Name:  The Collector
Birth area:  Ponyville
Current residence:  The Science and Antique Store.
Appearance:  A burgundy pony with a blue mane and tale who wears a green fez and has pinkish eyes.
Cutie Mark:  A coin.
Special Talent:  Collecting things, finding things, caring for things, and so on.
Abilities:  He is able to carry almost everything in his fez and seems to be attached to it by his soul, he also can find almost anything with hardly any help.
Personality:  Very random, a bit rude, easily amused, entertained, and excited, generally happy.
Backstory:  Hold on.

Name:  Dr. Shape
Race:  Earth Pony*
Birth area:  Canterlot.
Current residence:  The Science and Antique Store.
Appearance:  He has purple eyes*
Cutie Mark:  Not sure yet*
Special Talent:  *Dr. Shape is a bit odd with his power, he can change the atomic structure and even the atoms of any object that he is able to touch, that includes gases, he can even change his entire appearance besides his eyes.
Abilities:  Chemistry and alchemy.
Personality:  Well mannered, will correct bad manners, uses scientific explanations for everything.
Backstory:  Just wait.

Here is the relationships of my ponies!

Digi belongs to Digi who is here, there, and everywhere!

There they are!
BTW their name is in the way they talk, except for the 24 text font.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Shadow Mare

What in gods name....................

Ramisha

What? They're cool. Buy you really should fill up that missing info, it looks odd like this.
edit: Wait... the orb is a character too?

SirDivineblood

But we really need some back-story and character personality before we can judge anything. If you want a critique that is :D.  If not carry on lol, though there really isn't much here as of yet. Nice pictures though, now onto the difficult part. Character crafting time  ovO.

alexandas

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Dec 25, 10:16:43
What in gods name....................

Who really does know in the end?
Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Dec 25, 12:39:44
What? They're cool. Buy you really should fill up that missing info, it looks odd like this.
edit: Wait... the orb is a character too?

Yes, the Orb is sentient and all.  And I know, I'm lazy.
Quote from: SirDivineblood on 2013 Dec 25, 12:41:57
But we really need some back-story and character personality before we can judge anything. If you want a critique that is :D.  If not carry on lol, though there really isn't much here as of yet. Nice pictures though, now onto the difficult part. Character crafting time  ovO.

I've already got like everything about them in my head in a jumbled knot of thoughts, typing it is to hard!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

GoldenTerrabyte

Not bad. These are very interesting. Personally, I don't mind one bit that their backstories haven't been written yet, I almost never read the backstory anyway. These are very good, keep up the good work!

P.S. Awesome! Missingno hair!
I'm back

Ramisha

orb is best character

alexandas

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Dec 26, 07:51:26

orb is best character

I agree, it's pretty awesome.
Thanks!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

dynamite

Awesome stuff! If I wasn't lazy I would read them but they look like a good read!

alexandas

Quote from: dynamite on 2014 Jan 11, 04:47:00
Awesome stuff! If I wasn't lazy I would read them but they look like a good read!

I hope the ones that are done are a good read, because I work hard on random stories!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

GoldenTerrabyte

Where's Strawberry Milkshake?
I'm back

Ramisha

Errrmmm... I think you forgot to put in your own ponysona, or however the cool kids call it.

Go Up