Started by Grizzly, 2013 Nov 16, 06:55:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

2013 Nov 16, 06:55:44 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 06, 13:42:27 by Grizzly
Blue Star
Spoiler: show
Rase: Unicorn
Occupation: Student at Canterlots medical academy, part-time job as a nurse in the Canterlot hospital.
appearance: [spoiler]

Backstory:
Born to a middle class Canterlot family. Her father, Shieldcharger, a officer of the royal guard, her mother, Midnight Spark, the head nurse in the Canterlot hospital and her grandfather, Moonlight Shine, an retired doctor. Ever since she can remember Blue wanted to follow the footsteps of her grandfather, and he with joy helped her as long as he could.
[/spoiler]

Shieldcharger

Race: Unicorn.

Backstory:
Blue Star's father. On the first sight he looks like any other white unicorn in the royal guard. He is in charge of several units and is responsible for the savety of civil public and upholding the law in the city of Canterlot..
[/spoiler]

Hunter Shot
Rase: Earth Pony.

Backstory:
Born in a small wild west village. The village's live blood was a few ore mines, almost all of the village worked in the mines. He was the youngest foal of three, all colts. His father died when he was two because of a cave-in in the mine he worked in, no worker survived that day. Several years later he was given an oportunity to become a miner, but declined. Another few years after that the villages sheriff retired and Hunter, 21 at the time, gladly took up the star. He is the cousin of Blue's mother.
[/spoiler]

Fire I. Rod the 3rd, a.k.a. Fix

Race: Earth Pony.

Backstory: Born in a big city in the eastern most territory of Equestria. A very talkative pony, he likes to ramble for hours without end. Lightheaded in nature, gifted with a keen understanding of mechanical tools and machines. Loves to fix and invent things. What he fixes usually works better that when he got it in his hooves, his inventions however have a bad habit of exploding.

[/spoiler]

The Heaven's Tear and its crew
The Heaven's Tear is a medium sized freight zeppelin with a crew of nine (five of which being long term crew and the rest helpers hired while docking) and a three ton loading capacity. It is equiped with one magical and two mechanical motors, but its main propoltions system depends on the wind. Its travel routs are mainly outside of Equestria, traiding goods with foreign lands.

The Crew

Name: cpt. Horizon.
Race: Pegas.
Possition: Captain.
Backstory: [spoiler]One winged pegas. when he was young he was assinged as air support to a new state of the art zeppelin, the first zeppelin with a magical motor. One day, after lunch, he decided to rest on one of the zeppelin's rotors. Not wise, specially not on the day of an full throttle test. Horizon was rudly awayken as the rotor started to move. The test was a succes but he lost a wing. Although his wing can be restored thanks to medical magic he does not want it. He keeps his injury as a reminder, and as a mean to scare newbies. Now a captain, he enjoys telling stories of adventure, some of them true some not. He also enjoys talking about his wife and son. He is lighthearted and kind.

Name: Greg.
Race: Monkey.
Possition: First mate.
Backstory:
Not much is known about Greg nor his kind. He is a small and agile creature, making him a vital asset to the crew. He is a long time friend of cpt. Horizon, having served with him for twenty years. He is a great prankster.

Name: Tilien.
Race: Griffon.
Possition: Air support.
Backstory:
Tilien is from a big family, having five brothers, three sisters and alot of cousins. Most of her family are soldiers, guards or mercenaries, but she always had a passion for flight. Seven years ago, when the Tear was docking in her hometown, the captain gave her an offer she could not let pass. Tilien joined without hesitation and served under him ever since. At first glance she is serious and intimidating.

Name: Irog
Race: Goat.
Possition: Cook.
Backstory:
Serving for five years as a cook on board of the Tear, Irog is skilled in making almost anything eatable. The taste of his 'food' is another matter all together. Joined the crew to hone his skill, so far to no avail. He has a sick sence of humor.

Name: Noal.
Race: Donkey.
Possition: Main loader.
Backstory:
Noal used to be a teacher back in his homeland. One of his students wanted revenge on him for not letting him pass to the final exam. The student hiden a few ilegal substances in his office and alerted the authorities as an anonymous tip. After that Noal was unable to find a job as a teacher, or any job for that matter. He finaly got a break when meeting cpt. Horizon, who offered him a spot and he gladly accepted. He is serious and a heavy pessimist.

[/spoiler]
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Grizzly

Added OC: Shieldcharger.

Grizzly

Grizzly

2014 Sep 04, 09:25:49 #3 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 06, 13:50:05 by Grizzly
For Pascalo beach RP,- and alternative version of Blue Star.

Blue Scale
Rase: Unicorn.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Her Filly Version • show

Spoiler: Her Teen Version • show

Backstory:
Found washed up on the beach of Pascalo by the new weds Checkmate and Grey Scale. She was the only survival of a shipping accident, both of her parents died on the ship. During the accident she suffered head trauma, causing her eyes to be crossed, making her very clumsy. She is a high energetic, low intention spanned, quickly learning natural disaster with a cute smile.

[Her older version will be a Rouge/Time Mage hybrid (Speeding and slowing buffs). Her talent, in fact, being the slowing/speeding buffs, but i don't know how to make that obvious from a CM, open to suggestions X3 ]

GoldenTerrabyte

Cool, never noticed this OC page of yours! Also I haven't seen you in forever, where have you been?
I'm back

Grizzly

Hey~!

Same here X3

I've been... well im better now, that's the important part. I actually like left the forum for about a month or two x3

GoldenTerrabyte

Yeah, in like the past few months, Doro became more of his own character now, I kinda started to really like him, and so now he's my main OC, but not really MLP, I'd still use Rain for MLP purposes
I'm back

lightspeed_flash

Ok first of all good job with the drawings. I don't see anything to pick at the ocs look good the back stories are short and to the point and it all is just great good job putting it all together.

Grizzly

Grizzly

2016 Jan 07, 18:18:23 #9 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 08, 03:13:42 by Grizzly
Yet another OC, enjoy. Started as an one-off character in a personal RP, but doe to how that RP was going i brought him back as a recurring character, so i decided to write him down.

'Lord Rhino'
Race: Earth Pony.
Appearance:
Don't have him drawn yet, he is rather tall and massive, wears armor with rhino designs, his helmet has a horn, also a red cape. Possibly using a heavy axe, if i figure out how would it be possible for a pony to actually use X3

Backstory:
Gained the status of a noble for himself and his family for his accomplishments in the battle fields. His armor hiding many of his scars, he chooses to take it off as little as possible. If in the field he even sleeps in his armor. This is why not many actually know how the stallion in the rhino themed armor looks like, there are many rumors about him. For most of his military career he was fending off "the infection" on the southern borders of Equestria.

The infection is still a big mystery, it seems to be something between a plant and an animal. Every individual creature of this strange species is showing signs of a shared mind, though studying them proves difficult as they are not the most cooperating of subjects. If they're just a force of nature or an invading army is unknown, all that is known is that they expand rapidly.

(this is actually an idea for a possible future RP, though it would be walking the edge of the rules and i'm not sure if i wanna risk that)

Go Up