Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the dark gods

((I'll just RP with Flame in the meanwhile.))
I know..I've gotten some minor scoops so far, nothing front page worthy, but It'll get me through the day...if not, I always have my blackmails... SnapShot says, whispering the last part into Flames ear.
thank you Sky Sketch

Puynsi

(( Keeps trying ))

Flame, I know that this argument its so much important right now but... could you at least *show his hoof* we started wrong... I want to mend that...

FakeSmile

So Clover, what were you going to say at Sugar Cube Corners yesterday?
If you don't mind talking about it infront of a costumer.
Also don't forget the letter that you drop.

She ties the apron around herself, the takes out an bandana that she left in each drawer
so the employees can pull back there mane.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Zeekar

Zeekar wonders around,curious on things,but keeping his hood up so the shadow still covers his face.Hes to shy to reveal it right now. ((If anyone wonder why theres a huge space in my signature...Im trying to add the image....Time to fight the internet.....-Loads ROFL gun-))

Seriack

"I am friend and colleague with Miss Eleanor Smiles and Miss Sheer Luck. I come here to acquire an herb to cure blindness... The one I love is afflicted with such." Farsight states.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

FlameandIce

what argument o.O he smiles at Snapshot well that's always the best pay
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Coffee Rush

2013 Apr 08, 21:44:06 #26 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 08, 21:49:31 by Coffee Rush
Aqua soon found herself awake, and clutching her head. She didn't have a pleasant dream, but it wasn't a nightmare, really. She blushed, realizing that she had fallen asleep. A yawn escaped her mouth as she put on her hat, and covered her necklace with the silver silk scarf. She grabbed for her apple, and took another bite out of the still fresh apple. The unicorn doesn't realize she's staring directly at Flame, Yagdra, and Snapshot.
My OC can be found here!

Puynsi

(( *cough* Yagdrassil or Yagdra ))

the dark gods

SnapShot nods to Flame with a slick smile on her face.
thank you Sky Sketch

Fiction Melody

"Oh!" Clover spots the dropped letter and takes her mane out from under the water, letting it drip a little before fetching the letter, making sure not to get the letter wet.
"Uh... what did I want to say..." She thinks about it as she returns to the sink to finish washing her mane.
My OC List
My OC List

Thanks FakeSmile for the pics!!

FlameandIce

Flame leans close to Snapshot and kisses her
RP idea give me feedback

Puynsi

*with a puzzled face because of the expressions that he was seeing* Soo...Flame... You maybe wont consider me as a friend, but I want to have good terms with you...

Coffee Rush

Aqua wasn't surprised by the sounds of kissing, and continued to think, blindly staring directly at the couple. She was, after all, in love, and this reminded her of it. The unicorn levitated a one inch sugar cube to her mouth and let it dissolve inside, before swallowing it.
My OC can be found here!

FlameandIce

Well I just met you I don't know how you know my name you just seemed to know it when we met and you attacked me we aren't on very good terms right now
RP idea give me feedback

FakeSmile

Tired of waiting for him to pick a station, she picks one for him.
She walks over to the station in the middle,
tapping the chair with her hoof she said,
Please sit down here.

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Fiction Melody on 2013 Apr 07, 22:04:54
"I see..." Clover pondered for a moment.
"Maybe one day..." she whispers as she thought about a particular pony.
Clover placed her order and then returned to thinking. Her eyes focused on Sheer Luck for a moment.
She looks over toward the mare,
Just towel dry your mane, there should be a towel in each station.

Miss Eleanor Smiles, please state if Farsight's statement is true.
Eleanor smiles,
Yes sir, Mister Farsight is friends with both Miss Sheer Luck and I.
The two ponies move aside, allowing Farsight and Eleanor to enter.
Eleanor walks into the city
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

the dark gods

The blush on SnapShots face becomes far more visible nowOhh Flame, you're so...brave in your advances... SnapShot said the blush on her face deepening.
thank you Sky Sketch

Puynsi

Okay... *sits and watchs the sky full of stars*

Zeekar

"Huh...?...Oh....Im so sorry......again...not from around here....I used to li-........sorry........." Zeekar decides to just shut up and sit at the station.

FlameandIce

well I really do love you he looks to the other pony How, how did you know my name
RP idea give me feedback

Seriack

((Eleanor smiles.... That makes me chuckle... And SnapShot.... Oh dear... >.> "I would never!!!! Great Luna, what's wrong with you Seriack!??!?" Sorry....  :c))

Farsight follows Eleanor in, looking around the city, taking in the sight of the ancient architecture and layout.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Go Up