2017 Mar 24, 02:18:38

Author Topic: Silver Gallery  (Read 4143 times)

Re: Silver Gallery
« Reply #40 on: 2014 Jul 24, 17:41:08 »
It's been a bit since I've really been active here, so I feel an update is in order.

Lately, I've not had very good internet connection, though I've tried to work around it. Here in the next month or so, my husband should be buying a hard line so that we can fix our connection problem.

In other news, my great grandmother died recently and I've been trying to cope... :( It's not easy but I'm sure it will pass...

One of my cats hasn't been feeling well the last couple days. She's all stopped up and hasn't used the box in a while, so I had to take her to the vet today. Hopefully it's nothing serious, but till the vet calls, I can't be sure.

Also, I've recently had to refresh my laptop due to slow speed, lack of performance, and several other small problems here and there. Due to that, any drawings I was working on in my computer are currently put on hold till I reinstall the software for their programs. So, if you've been expecting something from me lately, know that it's probably in finishing stages but I haven't been able to save it in it's final format in order to send it out. I'll be attempting to get my laptop back up and running like it should over the next couple of days, and I thank you all for your patience.

Hope you're all having a great summer.

Offline Shadow Mare

• Dragon Ponies will Fus Ro Dah your face off!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2014 Jul 24, 23:06:39 »
I'm sorry for your lost, hope you feel ok...  ono

Update on Life
« Reply #42 on: 2015 Jul 01, 02:36:07 »
Hello, everypony!

It's been a while since I've been on the forum. A lot has changed since my last visit.

First, my husband and I have moved to a new home closer to our families. With our new home, we were able to establish an internet connection, giving me the ability to return here as well as offer commissions on my Etsy account again.

Second, we found out back in February that we're expecting our very own little philly! And no, I don't mean an actual pony, I mean that I'm pregnant. :) We're expecting our little girl to be born in early September, which of course means I may be taking another short leave from the forum around that time, mostly to recover from delivery. Everything's going well in the pregnancy and she's very active, which is good. I'm both excited and nervous for her to get here. Since this will be our first child, I'll be learning a lot over the rest of the year.

I have drawn more over the past year and hope to post them in my gallery here, soon.
In the meantime, I hope you're all having a great summer! :D Stay cool, and enjoy the warm weather!

Post Merge

Have a half-dragon version of Silver, on the house.  ;)

I'll probably be linking straight from my DeviantArt account for a while.
« Last Edit: 2015 Jul 01, 02:42:39 by SilverStarlight »

Offline GlassMirror

• Reveiling the lost histories...
    • View Profile
Re: Update on Life
« Reply #43 on: 2015 Jul 01, 02:44:42 »
Hello, everypony!

It's been a while since I've been on the forum. A lot has changed since my last visit.

First, my husband and I have moved to a new home closer to our families. With our new home, we were able to establish an internet connection, giving me the ability to return here as well as offer commissions on my Etsy account again.

Second, we found out back in February that we're expecting our very own little philly! And no, I don't mean an actual pony, I mean that I'm pregnant. :) We're expecting our little girl to be born in early September, which of course means I may be taking another short leave from the forum around that time, mostly to recover from delivery. Everything's going well in the pregnancy and she's very active, which is good. I'm both excited and nervous for her to get here. Since this will be our first child, I'll be learning a lot over the rest of the year.

I have drawn more over the past year and hope to post them in my gallery here, soon.
In the meantime, I hope you're all having a great summer! :D Stay cool, and enjoy the warm weather!

Post Merge

Have a half-dragon version of Silver, on the house.  ;)

I'll probably be linking straight from my DeviantArt account for a while.

A baby?! Congrats!!! Glad to see your back as well! :D

« Reply #44 on: 2015 Jul 01, 02:47:15 »
A baby?! Congrats!!! Glad to see your back as well! :D
Thanks ^///^ and glad to be back. It's been too long.

Post Merge

More of these to come as I draw ever closer to delivery day X3 Hopefully everything goes well.
« Last Edit: 2015 Jul 01, 03:13:38 by SilverStarlight »

« Reply #45 on: 2015 Jul 06, 16:12:21 »

Pumpkin Patch's reference sheet. The drawing in the middle was the brainstorming image that dez-la-neko (DA) sketched out when she tried to explain her thoughts on what he'd look like to me. From there, we refined him a bit more into what is today's Pumpkin Patch. (I should mention she is a very good friend of mine, and this original pony of ours was a team effort)

He's quite unique in that he's a stallion who fell under a curse when he was young, and has since lived his life as a magical earth pony made of pumpkin. Till recently, he spent every year living his life in a pumpkin patch somewhere around Equestria, growing much like a pumpkin every season, waiting for Nightmare Night where he could at least try to interact with other ponies. However, being a prankster, he usually ended up scaring ponies away. As of recent, Daemon was able to cast a spell that allowed Patch to leave the pumpkin patch and roam as he pleased as a free pony. He now lives with Silver, Script, and Daemon in their combined shops and is in a relationship with Script.

I enjoy drawing facial expressions for Patch. X3 His glowing eyes make them interesting and almost funny. Lol

What Patch might look like if he needs his mane trimmed.

My whole group of ponies in Halloween costumes. Drew this last Halloween.

Offline GlassMirror

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2015 Jul 06, 16:18:36 »

Pumpkin Patch's reference sheet. The drawing in the middle was the brainstorming image that dez-la-neko (DA) sketched out when she tried to explain her thoughts on what he'd look like to me. From there, we refined him a bit more into what is today's Pumpkin Patch. (I should mention she is a very good friend of mine, and this original pony of ours was a team effort)

He's quite unique in that he's a stallion who fell under a curse when he was young, and has since lived his life as a magical earth pony made of pumpkin. Till recently, he spent every year living his life in a pumpkin patch somewhere around Equestria, growing much like a pumpkin every season, waiting for Nightmare Night where he could at least try to interact with other ponies. However, being a prankster, he usually ended up scaring ponies away. As of recent, Daemon was able to cast a spell that allowed Patch to leave the pumpkin patch and roam as he pleased as a free pony. He now lives with Silver, Script, and Daemon in their combined shops and is in a relationship with Script.

I enjoy drawing facial expressions for Patch. X3 His glowing eyes make them interesting and almost funny. Lol

What Patch might look like if he needs his mane trimmed.

My whole group of ponies in Halloween costumes. Drew this last Halloween.
These are really nice. I like Pumpkin Patch, he's very original :o

« Reply #47 on: 2015 Jul 07, 01:47:20 »
These are really nice. I like Pumpkin Patch, he's very original :o
Lol Thanks ^w^ He's my friend's special somepony in our MLP D&D game that we play every Sunday. So far, he's been very entertaining, and we love how he turned out when we designed him.

« Reply #48 on: 2015 Jul 25, 02:14:57 »

Just a lovely wedding photo :3 Technically not finished, but I like it all the same.
« Last Edit: 2015 Jul 27, 15:48:53 by SilverStarlight »

Offline GlassMirror

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2015 Jul 25, 02:40:20 »
[imghttp://img02.deviantart.net/bdc8/i/2015/199/9/3/silverxdaemon_wedding_by_silvererros-d91w465.jpg]http://[/img]

Just a lovely wedding photo :3 Technically not finished, but I like it all the same.

aw that looks so cute! and awesome to!

« Reply #50 on: 2016 Nov 07, 22:09:03 »
I have returned from the Everfree Forest, and let me tell you, it is dark and confusing in there.  :I  ovO  0:)

First, I'd like to apologize for being gone for so long. This past year has been very rough on my family and I, with the loss of family members, having to move in with family, job losses, and various other issues.
Second, I HAVE still been drawing, but not as often as I would like. I've also started attempting my own MLP Next Gen universe, which is something I never thought I would do.
And Third and final, although I will be attempting to be on more, again, I cannot guarantee it. I do have my daughter to take care of, who is now a year old and very much a smart, mischievous little girl for her age. She broke the screen on my original laptop, sooooo...yeah.

ANYWAY, on to the art!

Post Merge
Family Moments  :3

Post Merge
Uh, yeah...I had a tendency to fall asleep in the middle of things when I was pregnant.  X3

Post Merge
Back massages are nice when you're going through contractions  :nod:

Post Merge
This is a recreation of an actual photo taken right after my daughter was born. So happy, so many tears, and soooo tired.

Post Merge
Happy Family~

Post Merge
In our game, Silver received a new pet from Princess Luna, Mimi the dreamcat, in order to help quell her nightmares about the future.

Post Merge
Mimi cuddles with the baby  :3 <3

Post Merge
This is Mimi the Dreamcat.

Dreamcats are a magical breed of cat that feed on somepony's nightmares. They have the ability to change their fur pattern and color, turn invisible, and are extremely lightweight. When they feed, they often appear as a floating pair of eyes in the background of the dream they enter; easily missed but a tad creepy when noticed (kinda like an MLP equivalent to the Cheshire cat). Very rarely, a dreamcat may hack up a nightmare they've eaten (like a hairball), producing a waking nightmare (generally not a good thing when you're dreamcat can't keep their food down :/ as waking nightmares are quite dangerous).

Mimi is Silver's personal dreamcat, given to her by Princess Luna as a means of relieving her of a nightmare that's been plaguing her for several months (to be explained later). Mimi has "personalized" her fur to seem as though she's stepped in paint (an event, I'm told by my husband whom came up with her, that will happen often -__-' ).

Post Merge
Silver and Daemon's daughter, Aurora Star, all grown up.

Post Merge

Post Merge
Playtime

When our daughter was learning to crawl, she tended to plant her face on the ground and lifts her butt in the air.

First alicorn babies at play.

Post Merge

He looks like he just got caught doing something he shouldn't. I can only imagine why. lol

« Last Edit: 2016 Nov 07, 22:56:40 by SilverStarlight »