2017 Mar 28, 19:28:13

Author Topic: Silver Gallery  (Read 4154 times)

Offline Shadow Mare

• Dragon Ponies will Fus Ro Dah your face off!
    • View Profile
Re: Silver Gallery
« Reply #20 on: 2013 Dec 10, 00:41:57 »
Spark: beautiful!

Torch: ...Whatever.

Zephyr: Amazing piece.

Chill: Isn't... she cold?

Offline hyper drive [HD]

• still have not found myself yet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2013 Dec 10, 02:48:24 »

Elsa from Frozen.
I've been listening to "Let It Go," sung by Idina Menzel, ALL NIGHT so I had to get some sketches out of my head. Debating doing an animatic of this after some other projects are finished.
if you can see me  my jaw is on the floor right now O:

« Reply #22 on: 2013 Dec 10, 07:01:01 »
Beautiful Works and....un conseil (I use the translator x))... Humhum, tries to use perspective, because there are some tips that you must correct, you'll see what I mean, but it's a good job anyway.
I'm French and understood your language.

Offline Blaze

• It takes more muscles to frown than to smile~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2013 Dec 10, 11:31:01 »

Elsa from Frozen.
I've been listening to "Let It Go," sung by Idina Menzel, ALL NIGHT so I had to get some sketches out of my head. Debating doing an animatic of this after some other projects are finished.

I'm not even joking when I say that I listened to that song ALL day yesterday while working on a gift!  lol
Also, might I say, your art is simply fantastic! You seem to add a touch of your own unique style to each of your pictures that really makes them shine! Keep it up!  ^-^

« Reply #24 on: 2013 Dec 10, 17:06:06 »
@Blaze: Thanks! ^^ I try to add a touch of my own style; I feel like it makes it more personal, rather than a carbon copy of someone else's work. I swear I tried to make that point before somewhere....eh.

I'm honestly surprised that I got a critique about how it looks overall rather than a question about why she's a pegasus. Then again, maybe my reasons are obvious without my explaining them???  o_O *shrugs* Idk I'll probably put them up later anyway  :P
Btw, guys, I don't have photoshop. I use Corel Painter Essentials (like with this drawing) and occasionally Gimp 2.8

....I'm surprised there isn't a pony "shrug" emote on here....

.....ok now I'm just rambling....

« Reply #25 on: 2014 Jun 12, 14:57:29 »
I have returned briefly! I don't know how well my internet will be working today, so I don't expect it to last long. I was hoping to post one of my newest images here, but I might not be able to get the image up on here, honestly. :/ I usually have to go through Photobucket to post my images here. In any case, I will be attempting to post at least once a week on here in order to get myself reacquainted with everyone and the forum. I look forward to chatting with you and getting back into the groove of things ^3^

Offline Shadow Mare

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2014 Jun 12, 15:10:42 »
Welcome back Silver.

Offline Naura

• Been stealing and given others candy since 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2014 Jun 12, 15:24:33 »
I've never met you but your art looks nice! X3
Feel free to check out my Oc page!

« Reply #28 on: 2014 Jun 12, 16:32:38 »
Still doing requests? You can draw Rainstorm! He's in my avatar! That's currently the best reference their is. Besides the fact that his wing covers his cutie mark. It's a light blue rain drop.
pepsehhhh

« Reply #29 on: 2014 Jun 14, 23:01:20 »
@Yellowpikmin476 Yeah, I am. Shouldn't be a problem.  ;) Anything in particular you'd like to see?

« Reply #30 on: 2014 Jun 14, 23:07:04 »
Sure, have him playing in a mud puddle?
pepsehhhh

« Reply #31 on: 2014 Jun 14, 23:11:48 »
Can do! I'll send it to you in a message and post it here when it's finished~

« Reply #32 on: 2014 Jun 14, 23:12:37 »
Okay! I can't wait to see the outcome!
pepsehhhh

« Reply #33 on: 2014 Jun 15, 00:20:18 »

Since I'm at it, here's an image I finished a month ago of my husband's character, Daemon Haunt; the image is from our MLP D&D game that we've been playing with a good friend of mine. In this scene, my OC, Silver (a young filly in this part of the story), has just stumbled across a hidden room underneath the old castle of the Sisters (and by stumbled, I mean literally fell into a hole, wandered around trying to get out, and fell again XP ). Within this hidden room is a giant Gem Lotus, a rare type of magical flower that is not usually easy to find, surrounded by it's smaller life-size counter parts. Inside the larger Gem Lotus is an imprisoned young Daemon (why he was held here has not come up yet in the campaign storyline).

« Reply #34 on: 2014 Jun 15, 00:27:30 »
Fun! Sure would be fun if you were to tell us more as the story goes on!
pepsehhhh

« Reply #35 on: 2014 Jun 15, 01:37:14 »
Fun! Sure would be fun if you were to tell us more as the story goes on!
I plan to. ^w^ We've gotten as far as Nightmare Night in the show, so I have plenty to draw. We'll be playing again in a month or so, since we'll have internet at my own house then (I'm currently visiting with family again). Hopefully, as our story continues, I'll be able to show you guys more.

« Reply #36 on: 2014 Jun 15, 01:39:39 »
That's fun! I like seeing stories told with pictures!
pepsehhhh

« Reply #37 on: 2014 Jun 22, 19:15:56 »

For Yellowpikmin476

Sorry this took a while; I had to help my mother with her yard sale this past weekend. Hope you enjoy!

Offline Shadow Mare

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2014 Jun 22, 19:21:13 »
... 0:)

« Reply #39 on: 2014 Jun 22, 19:27:41 »
They're perfect! And the best thig is that they're both drawn in a way that they'd be great for reference! Together, they prominently show all his features while perfectly capturing his playful happy personality. No way you couldn't draw him after grtting a good look at this.
« Last Edit: 2014 Jun 23, 00:47:43 by Yellowpikmin476 »
pepsehhhh