Dota 2 - Less larva, more nymph!

Started by Aerodash, 2013 Oct 14, 19:18:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aerodash

The free-to-play MOBA that's rather intimidating to play!

After being dragged in by friends a couple of months back, I found that I actually love this game. Playing with people you know makes for a much better experience after all! As well as, it has an eSports scene that's fantastic to watch.

So are there any other Dota players hanging about here? What are your favourite heroes?

moonlight7starshine

League of legends is less immature than dota 2 players and it's better

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Aerodash

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Oct 16, 02:32:32
League of legends is less immature than dota 2 players and it's better

Opinions!

Puynsi

Well... I played both, DoTA 2 and LoL... Where LoL is more Fast paced, DoTA takes a little more effort but its quite unbalanced, and for favourite Hero?....

Mmmhhh.... I would say... Lycan... but since its Overpowered as hay... I will go for Light Keeper... his Wind surely is annoying at Team Fights.

Aerodash

Quote from: Puynsi on 2013 Nov 23, 21:02:11
Well... I played both, DoTA 2 and LoL... Where LoL is more Fast paced, DoTA takes a little more effort but its quite unbalanced, and for favourite Hero?....

Mmmhhh.... I would say... Lycan... but since its Overpowered as hay... I will go for Light Keeper... his Wind surely is annoying at Team Fights.

Imbalances are even worse after patches ;]

Both heroes are fantastic. Lycan can get very strong if left to jungle uncontested, and LK is great to have along in team fights.

Go Up