previous topic - next topic

Go Down

White Shimmer

I'm so excited, i'm so excited!  :D
*runs around randomly*

blobking156

I have to wait until somepony uploads it somewhere on the internet.  D:

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

blobking156

THANK YOU! *showers with unlimited hugs*

White Shimmer

I think i will watch it on BronyTV, The hub doesnt
work for me...
However, just 30 more minutes ^-^
*jumps around and changes his form randomly*

blobking156

yesh! I stopped listening to unlimited proof just for this!

White Shimmer

blobking156

2013 Nov 23, 09:43:36 #27 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 23, 11:01:31 by blobking156
i'm listening to bronyTV

Post Merge

SO AWESOME! HJNFHRHGNFJGHFDUYRFGFYHTJFUTYRTRFGHRYGY.

Book Smarts

2013 Nov 23, 11:05:02 #28 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 23, 11:13:13 by Book Smarts
Just a quick reminder!
Quote from: Forum Rules2.) Episode Spoilers - Not everyone will have had the chance to view the latest episode at the same time of the same day as you; keep that in mind when discussing the new episodes of "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic." Anything that happened in the episodes are to be contained within the spoiler tag. This tag can be removed the Monday after the episode has aired.

Hope everybody enjoyed the premiere ^-^

Night Pony

The premier started strong! It was awesome and definitely filled my inspiration meter. :D

blobking156

Spoiler: show
Discord is both reformed and not reformed?

Joylight

[Spoiler] Hm.. So there's he matter of how Princess Twilight Sparkle is going to be directed. Most say this could be the final season because of the way the story is headed. "Every girl wants to be a princess." was their initial thought. If in terms of relationships, of course you want to treat your "To-Be" like someone special. To an extent. -And if Alicorns are as Immortal as it says...what would happen if...you know something turns bad? How that would be handled? [/spoiler]

Either way, I'll have to read comics to get the most of the story...or any open parts that the show doesn't cover.

ArtVeigar

The premier was indeed awesome!

Loved the flashbacks, the scenes with Luna and Celestia, Discord being himself even if reformed, Twilight Sparkle being Twilight Sparkle even with wings and the new story to be unfold in the season. This time I really think they got the pace right, as the story if this premier is not over. There is a lot more to come, and I'm really looking foward to how it will come together with the usual slice of life comedy episodes throughout the season.

Not really being able to find many faults in this premier, maybe only the usual Celestia and Luna being useless against the enemy, I can really say it was one of the best episodes I've seen.

GoldenTerrabyte

Watching it right now! I spy... the flashback scene from the preview!
I'm back

lemongrass

2013 Nov 24, 05:04:24 #34 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 24, 11:52:03 by Book Smarts
The one thing that confused me, did twilight do a... Sonic rainboom?  o.O

Night Pony

2013 Nov 24, 05:07:22 #35 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 24, 11:52:17 by Book Smarts
Quote from: lemongrass on 2013 Nov 24, 05:04:24
The one thing that confused me, did twilight do a... Sonic rainboom?  o.O

1) No.

2) Spoiler tags.

lemongrass

Oh right, sorry
it looked like she did a sonic rainboom at the end of episode 2, but in the shape of her cutie mark!

Night Pony

Quote from: lemongrass on 2013 Nov 24, 05:31:00
Oh right, sorry
it looked like she did a sonic rainboom at the end of episode 2, but in the shape of her cutie mark!

It may but it's not. A sonic rainboom needs top speed of a professional flyer and Twilight barely flies. Also a sonic rainboom produces a rainbow and rainbow trail (it's called a rainboom for a reason). Twilight used magic while flying to make the effect.

Chishio Kunrin

Definitely was not disappointed! I loved the flashback scenes and Discord's scenes.

I kind of like that they retired the elements of harmony because that gives us a change of pace.

I really, really hope that they do something like have the mane six find the keys throughout the season and then unlock the box during the finale. That would help the finale have really good pacing because it would be more about the box, what's inside, the lore about it, and whatever is going on when they open it, and less... rushing a story about how they find the keys.

I don't mind if they find two keys per episode, which would mean three episodes where they find keys. But I think it would definitely be interesting and awesome if they find one key per episode, and the keys are found during episodes that are about a specific character of the mane six. Example: During an episode that's all about Pinkie Pie and a lesson that she learns, they find Pinkie Pie's key.

Plus, it would give me something fun to do after the finale. I would definitely rewatch the premiere, the six key finding episodes, and the finale all in a little marathon. It would be like a movie! ;)

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Nov 24, 05:34:25
Quote from: lemongrass on 2013 Nov 24, 05:31:00
Oh right, sorry

It may but it's not. A sonic rainboom needs top speed of a professional flyer and Twilight barely flies. Also a sonic rainboom produces a rainbow and rainbow trail (it's called a rainboom for a reason). Twilight used magic while flying to make the effect.

I have said that before in another thread, but saying again, we cannot affirm that a Sonic Rainboom is always a rainbow, as we only saw a single pegasus doing it and, coincidentally, it was a pegasus with a natural rainbow trail.

But indeed, even if it looked like a Sonic Magicboom(?), I doubt Twilight would be able to do it without the help of her magic, be it to cause the effect or to boost her speed momentarily.

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Nov 24, 08:52:16
Definitely was not disappointed! I loved the flashback scenes and Discord's scenes.

I kind of like that they retired the elements of harmony because that gives us a change of pace.

I really, really hope that they do something like have the mane six find the keys throughout the season and then unlock the box during the finale. That would help the finale have really good pacing because it would be more about the box, what's inside, the lore about it, and whatever is going on when they open it, and less... rushing a story about how they find the keys.

I don't mind if they find two keys per episode, which would mean three episodes where they find keys. But I think it would definitely be interesting and awesome if they find one key per episode, and the keys are found during episodes that are about a specific character of the mane six. Example: During an episode that's all about Pinkie Pie and a lesson that she learns, they find Pinkie Pie's key.

Plus, it would give me something fun to do after the finale. I would definitely rewatch the premiere, the six key finding episodes, and the finale all in a little marathon. It would be like a movie! ;)

This marathon idea is really awesome! I haven't tought of that!

And I agree with you about everything. The way they did this episode, and knowing they will have more than 20 episodes to work everything out, I really think that's their initial plan.

That box, keys, Tree of Harmony and mystery around it are burning my brain with all the fresh possibilities and theories it's making me think! It's a concept so new it doesn't give a single clue about what might be inside! Another powerful gemstone or amulet? The Seed of Harmony? The source of infinite magic and/or knowledge? The possibilities are infinite!

I guess this fact is the thing that makes me like this premier even more than the Return of Harmony.

Go Up