What's your favorite pony race/Which one do you think is best?

Started by FanofRainbowDash, 2013 Aug 19, 10:59:32

previous topic - next topic

What's your favorite pony race/Which one do you think is best?

Pegasus
Unicorn
Earth Pony
Alicorn
Zebra (even though it's not a pony)
Changelings (not a pony either)
Omniequus (Can't decide? Pick them ALL!)
Go Down

Gharial

Alicorn if you wanna be a pony because magic and wings would be cool. :3  But if I'm making a character or writing something Id say Pegasus. Alicorns would be harder to write about simply because of their op ness.
A note for Transformers fans and Bronies. Never get Unicron and Unicorns confused.

dynamite

If there was only one best that would mean only one type of pony should exist and that's no fun... thus can't choose which is the best, need them all to make a whole.

FanofRainbowDash

2014 Jan 07, 16:41:13 #42 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 07, 16:43:06 by FanofRainbowDash
Quote from: dynamite on 2014 Jan 06, 23:08:48
If there was only one best that would mean only one type of pony should exist and that's no fun... thus can't choose which is the best, need them all to make a whole.
Then that race would be...... an alicorn with zebra colors and holes in their hooves like changelings!  :D   Who wants to draw it? I'm too busy right now.
Spoiler: Spoiler that the image will be held in (DUH) • show

Renatan

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2014 Jan 07, 16:41:13
Then that race would be...... an alicorn with zebra colors and holes in their hooves like changelings!  :D   Who wants to draw it? I'm too busy right now.

*Raises hand/hoof* I WILL!  O:
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

Ateren

2014 Jan 08, 14:52:39 #44 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 08, 14:54:47 by Ateren

What would you call such a pony? If it's anything how it looks and described... then Chaliuniegarthbralings is my guess.

Ramisha

Ateren

Huh, much simpler than my name suggestion.   :]

Ramisha

Yeah, I was thinking of Zebralichangeling but Omniequus sounds much cooler (and simpler!)  lol

super_chris85

I like seeing people choosing ponies they think of. i would like to see more pony animal crosses actually, others might disagree but I like it

Prismatic

...I can't decide (I mean, I am a crystal pony but to everypony else I'm just an Earth pony  X3).

HelmOfDismay

Don't be silly - everyone knows ACRaceBest  :P Yes I just made that pun.
~Trixie IS the highest level unicorn.~

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: Renatan on 2014 Jan 07, 16:46:25

*Raises hand/hoof* I WILL!  O:
How's the image going?

MrEmu

SonicisDashing

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2013 Aug 23, 20:54:45
Earth ponies. Without them, the rest of Equestria would starve, as the Alicorn rulers, even though they could most likely grow food, would certainly not have enough for an entire nation.

You could make the same argument of pegasi. After all, the crops that earth ponies raise need regular weather cycles in order to grow sufficiently.

Anyway, I think all of them are great. I think by "best" it really depends on what thing they're supposed to be "best" at. None of them are overall completely superior to one another, they just have traits that specialize them. That being said, of them all I think alicorns would be best off as jack-of-all-trades, but what would set them back is how rare they would be.

Though if you asked Thunder Racer, pegasi are master race. Yuk yuk yuk.

Billow Pillow

Seapony master race. 
Enough said, game over.
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Selects

Zebras are best because they are clearly supposed to be black people, or at least African, so yeah go Zebras.

Lauren Rarity

I don' think any of them are more than another. There isn't a best at all. It was established how they cannot survive without one another.  :s
Is this where i put my resume? Do i need medical records too? I'm not sure i'm fine with that.
This is so awkward, i hope nobody sees it.

MinorityBat

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2013 Aug 23, 12:17:36
Unicorns are the superior race, bow down to your unicorn overlords.

Seriously though, every race is best race. They all have their advantages and disadvantages.

I honestly like to play as a pegasus in Legends Of Equestria, though. It's a lot more fun getting around faster.  X3

Mayapple

I chose Unicorn, because of their spellcasting ability, as well as their alignment in their world.  They also have the least weaknesses to their enhancements, in my opinion.

draganot

The pegasi master race rules over all!

Go Up