What's your favorite pony race/Which one do you think is best?

Started by FanofRainbowDash, 2013 Aug 19, 10:59:32

previous topic - next topic

What's your favorite pony race/Which one do you think is best?

Pegasus
Unicorn
Earth Pony
Alicorn
Zebra (even though it's not a pony)
Changelings (not a pony either)
Omniequus (Can't decide? Pick them ALL!)
Go Down

Shadowlugia711

I honestly choose the changeling option o.O Look, Shapeshifting, :D  Awesome. Being hated, not so much D:. But :3 You can shapeshift into somepony elseand problem solved.  ovO 0:)

Idriss25

Favorite pony ? idk unicorn can teleport and do lazer  attacking  ^-^ pegasus can fly and use hes wings to attack  :3 and there cute like flutter  >.< Earth pony ..... there strong, zebra cute, changelings ? i don't know what is that  :l
Soo i chose all of them.

Ludvic

I vote Unicorn. Can use spells. Plus there are spells that can give you wings.

FruffyWuffy

I have to say I'll give it to earth ponies.

Pegasi/Unicorns Are used ALOT, and alicorns are a bit cliche' for me (although your oc is probably awesome, even if it's an alicorn   ovO)
Although my OC is a pegasus, Earth pony isn't me (earth ponies are supposed to be strong, and that's not me)
A unicorn's horn gets in my mane, so I went with pegasus even though I'd still suck at flying. (I'd crash more times than my computer does, and that is saying something!!)

But Earth ponies are pretty cool, even though I do prefer Pegasi.
This reply probably made no sense whatsoever.  ovO

DarkSpectre

<------------
I wish to see more of us than what has already been portrayed in the show.

Free Hugs!

Bro1997

I chose alicorns just because they are a part of royalty and have abilities unicorns, Pegasus, and Earth ponies don't have like Celestia and Luna raising the sun and moon together. My OC is a alicorn and is a Prince like Tia and Luna's brother Blueblood. I do however like unicorns as well because they have the ability to do magic and can teleport if they learn how to. They also are responsible for much of the clothing industry in Equestria and horns do look nice on ponies. I respect all races though just like human races in our world. I don't segregate on anything.

Post Merge

Quote from: Shadowlugia711 on 2014 Jul 13, 19:14:57
I honestly choose the changeling option o.O Look, Shapeshifting, :D  Awesome. Being hated, not so much D:. But :3 You can shapeshift into somepony elseand problem solved.  ovO 0:)

I'm not much for changelings though.

Go Up