2017 Mar 26, 20:44:30

Author Topic: Phirenor's Models (And other fancy stuff)  (Read 6758 times)

Offline phirenor

• A Horse! x3
    • View Profile
Phirenor's Models (And other fancy stuff)
« on: 2013 Jul 23, 15:47:54 »
Ponies
CHAR_THUNDER_SHARD_A2_1000TRG (View in 3D)

PHILHARMONY STATUE (View in 3D)

Clothesless Horse (View in 3D)

Ellowee (View in 3D)

Cloud Kicker (View in 3D)

Golden Gate (View in 3D)

Buildings

Town hall (View in 3D)

Ponyville house 2 (View in 3D)

Ponyville house 3 (View in 3D)

Ponyville house 4 (View in 3D)

Ponyville house 5 (View in 3D)

MH_GATESHOP_WIP (View in 3D)

MH_GENERIC_HOUSE01 (View in 3D)

MH_ESB_WIP (View in 3D)

CD_MUSEUM01_WIP (View in 3D)

CL_THEATRE (View in 3D)

AL_TOWN_HALL (View in 3D)

CE TRAIN STATION (View in 3D)

ITEM HAB (View in 3D)

CE_HAB_AIRPORT (View in 3D)

CE_CRYSTAL_TOWER_v2 (View in 3D)

CE STADIUM ADDON (View in 3D)

CE POYAL SPA v2 (View in 3D)

CE_Library (View in 3D)
Stuff
Item goggles v 2.0 (View in 3D)

Item rocket v 2.0 (View in 3D)

ITEM_PORTAL_GUN (View in 3D)

MH_DEC_LAMP (View in 3D)

ITEM HEADSET (View in 3D)

Legacy (View in 3D)
« Last Edit: 2014 Apr 26, 06:37:40 by phirenor »

Offline BludSpammd

• 3D Modeler
    • View Profile
Re: Phirenor's Models.
« Reply #1 on: 2013 Jul 24, 22:43:20 »
Some of these are really good, although it would look much better if you softened the edges around rooftops and all.
I would suggest raising the level of detail on big shapes and lower the amount of triangles used on stuff that is smaller.
Add some parts around walls that have nothing on them to give it more life and interesting to look at, like windows, boards, anything to give it more detail.

However you definitely show you are good at making your own textures and know how to make a building with low poly look rich and detailed just by adding detailed patterns to it.

That is just my opinion, though. If these are your very first then I can tell you that you are doing way better than me since my first year of modelling.  :]

Offline Tommy73103

• Post scriptum ego cupio addere ut angli mea sugit
    • View Profile
Re: Phirenor's Models (CE location development)
« Reply #2 on: 2013 Aug 18, 12:50:59 »
lel, just lel.
you kept ur promise :D

Offline HaponyHanzo

• 3D Modeler
  • I'm there but you can't see me. Cause i am a Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013 Aug 28, 16:41:01 »
good job with those models keep it up ^^

« Reply #4 on: 2013 Aug 31, 07:50:47 »
ATTENTION: This forum is closed do to CUZ I SAID. You may visit Awshumness of Ponehs! Again..., wich is my remake. Goodbye, everypony!   >.< It's hard to go.  >A<

« Reply #5 on: 2013 Sep 05, 17:48:26 »
Wait, is this a game you made all by yourself?
pepsehhhh

Offline phirenor

• A Horse! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2013 Sep 06, 01:02:31 »
Not exactly. I used some community JavaScripts. But I know the basics of this language and improving every single script. Also, some content belongs to LoE. And the music isn't written by me.
Should I mention Hasbro? Emmm, neh! x3

« Reply #7 on: 2013 Sep 06, 08:55:04 »
Not exactly. I used some community JavaScripts. But I know the basics of this language and improving every single script. Also, some content belongs to LoE.

It is called "Ripped contend"

« Reply #8 on: 2013 Sep 06, 09:43:43 »
Not exactly. I used some community JavaScripts. But I know the basics of this language and improving every single script. Also, some content belongs to LoE. And the music isn't written by me.
Should I mention Hasbro? Emmm, neh! x3
No you shouldn't mention Hasbro. If you mentioned anyone, it would probably be Lauren Faust or whoever else worked directly on the show. Hasbro itself didn't make MLPFIM. A workshop WITHIN Hasbro did. So you'd mention someone inside that circle. I think...
pepsehhhh

Offline Book Smarts

• Every mistake is a lesson
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2013 Sep 06, 09:49:42 »
It's fine, he's not doing this for profit, and it looks like he creates most of his own models. I do recommend that you mark what has been taken from LoE, and what has been your original work.

If any team member doesn't agree, and find something they want removed, contact the mods.

Offline DARKSIDER

• Huh,what will be there? :D
    • View Profile
Re: Phirenor\'s Models (CE location development)
« Reply #10 on: 2013 Sep 27, 12:50:20 »
It looks very well,especially theatre of Canterlot =]
Spoiler
Lowpoly pony is so-o-o cute  ^-^

Post Merge
Very big quote
Older Screenshots
Yeah, work is going well here. Trying to focus on unique buildings and houses, before modelling simple ones.

Here you can see a new Crystal Empire university and Observation tower(Still wip though)

Ok, from here things going harder and harder. You should probably remember this building from s3e12. I've spend about 6 hours on this one, including basic mapping. And, yeah, it looks pretty in game.  X3
Oh, and... I found a big brother guarding the Library! He isn't trying to be cute though.

Crystal Empire is growing up fast. This is almost all assets i have now (not to mention Crystal Tower with almost finished stadium)
Hell yeah, Train station model is ready too (Left side of the screenshot, untextured yet DD:)

Location planning will start as i get as minimum 25 constructions. I've got only half of those, and i probably need better concept arts.
Don't ask me where i found this.This is probably a piece of junk from another world. But it looks kinda nice on me :D

Dapple, this one is for ya. X3
That was just a good day. And a good memories... If i get the job done in time, of course.

Kinda missing LoE, so i'm attached that radar. (i'm sorry, really X3)

I've recently got a letter from my cousin Engie WrenchHead! He will help me to rebuild Crystal Empire. (Working alone is really hard, trust me) He also mentioned a "surprise" in that letter. I have no idea what can it be, Engie can be absolutely unpredictable some times.
Still, i've finished Library reconstruction. Almost... I need a lot of paint to make this place shine. And my crystal supplies are running low. What about books... Actually, this is not my problem :D

Yup, i've restored some of the old houses. Here, check this out!

Also, some trees preview.

Attention everypony! This sunday at 6 p.m. GTM  i will stream some modelling works.
Everypony welcome!
Livestream Channel
Wow,it's beautiful!  :3
And what is engine for this game?
Unity3D? I guessed? =)
« Last Edit: 2013 Sep 27, 13:02:54 by DARKSIDER »

Offline Ramisha

• u wot m8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2013 Oct 09, 13:32:18 »
Wow,it's beautiful!  :3
And what is engine for this game?
Unity3D? I guessed? =)
I'd like to know too, I have Unity and if that's what you use I'll try to learn how to use it an maybe help the LoE team......?

Offline phirenor

• A Horse! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2013 Oct 09, 16:52:28 »
Yes, this is Unity. And you should probably learn it, if you have an opportunity!  :D

Offline Ramisha

• u wot m8
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2013 Oct 10, 04:55:29 »
Yay! I want to help the team in any position that doesn't have enough people....I can draw well but I think the 3d part is the hardest so I should help there. My friend could be a good concept artist,I believe. But she's not really good at English and doesn't have enough time... :c

Offline DARKSIDER

• Huh,what will be there? :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2013 Oct 10, 08:53:56 »
Yes, this is Unity. And you should probably learn it, if you have an opportunity!  :D
I can work with Unity. Little.  x3
This and this are one of examples of my raving  ovO

Offline phirenor

• A Horse! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2014 Feb 24, 07:54:06 »
Updated the first post! Shared some new models!

Offline Mizuki

• typical tumblr addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2014 Feb 24, 08:15:35 »
Is that Manehatten I see?? > u >

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Offline phirenor

• A Horse! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2014 Feb 24, 08:31:47 »
Yep, this is Manehatten ^^ X3

Post Merge
Disclaimer:
What youre about to see is my personal project, made before joining the team. This is not a part of Legends of Equestria, and it doesnt using any of assets from the game. So please, dont ask me "will it be a part of Legends of Equestria", because i honestly got no idea about this.

Sooo, before joining the team i was busy making a 3d pony game. I was so inspired with Legends of Equestria, but that weekend was really short. Though i did enjoyed playing LoE A LOT. This game was so awesome, besides, it used Unity 3d engine, which i loved so much. But... If i cant play LoE anymore...  Ill make my own LoE. This is how this project is born.

I made a crystal Empire in about 2 months. Added 3d pony as playable character and a couple of interiors in this demo. Unfortunately, you cant do anything there. Its just a little game where you can play as a pony, walk around, jump and explore the world. Pretty simple.

Download

Once again:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PROJECT, AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOE, SO PLEASE DONT ASK ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Youre going to play Crystal Empire v1. But the project is still alive and updating. Im going to show you only one screenshot of 2nd version of this project. Nothing more, im sorry.

Screenshot of version 2
« Last Edit: 2014 Feb 24, 08:58:00 by phirenor »

« Reply #18 on: 2014 Feb 27, 00:28:28 »
Spoiler
Yep, this is Manehatten ^^ X3

Post Merge
Disclaimer:
What youre about to see is my personal project, made before joining the team. This is not a part of Legends of Equestria, and it doesnt using any of assets from the game. So please, dont ask me "will it be a part of Legends of Equestria", because i honestly got no idea about this.

Sooo, before joining the team i was busy making a 3d pony game. I was so inspired with Legends of Equestria, but that weekend was really short. Though i did enjoyed playing LoE A LOT. This game was so awesome, besides, it used Unity 3d engine, which i loved so much. But... If i cant play LoE anymore...  Ill make my own LoE. This is how this project is born.

I made a crystal Empire in about 2 months. Added 3d pony as playable character and a couple of interiors in this demo. Unfortunately, you cant do anything there. Its just a little game where you can play as a pony, walk around, jump and explore the world. Pretty simple.

Download

Once again:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL PROJECT, AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOE, SO PLEASE DONT ASK ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Youre going to play Crystal Empire v1. But the project is still alive and updating. Im going to show you only one screenshot of 2nd version of this project. Nothing more, im sorry.

Screenshot of version 2
...Now I feel like a derp, because I asked if this was going to be in LoE...  >A<

Offline phirenor

• A Horse! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2014 Feb 27, 04:32:58 »
...Now I feel like a derp, because I asked if this was going to be in LoE...  >A<
Guess not. It's not cool enough for LoE.