Favourite pony

Started by BronyFilmStudio, 2013 Jul 17, 16:24:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ArtVeigar

I'd go for Rarity and Luna.

I love Luna's mystery... I still think she is really little used in the show, she has so much potential to be an awesome character, with an awesome backstory and awesome personality, but whe just know she had a fight against her sister because she felt she hasn't been given proper recognition and we have a glimpse of her personality in the Nightmare Night episode, but we still know too little about her. That and the fact that I'm a night person, and I always loved the night, and always supported the night over the day, and I wish I was there to give her love, support and recognition in her tough times.

And I love Rarity because she is an incredible well made character, with a beatiful design, an awesome VA, funny personality, with a tough internal conflict between her desire for recognition and generosity, where she want to be on the spotlight, but want her friends to be there with her, but when she gets there, she actually doesn't know how to handle it and let it go over her head sometimes. (I always loved her, but BronyCurious influenced me a lot to think of her as best pony.)

Filly Celestia

Celestia all the way!  ovO Well.. RD is second for me c:

Mitzu

I love everypony, it's hard to choose! DX
Maybe Luna?

Aziz

Well..
Isn't this obvious? I say this all the time.. A sportsmare, a cowgirl, cute.. Eyes, design, freckles, hat, voice...  :]
"I could save my lonely soul for you
But the feeling in my heart can't follow through
You can give a broken heart to me
'Cause you know that I'll stay with you
That's why they call me Loyalty"

Carmine

GlassMirror

We all have to face the truth... And the truth is...
Spoiler: look at the truth! • show

Nimbus

Honestly, Octavia. Thought Rainbow Dash is best Mane 6 pony.

LightningFlash

My favorite pony is....

dyshviccer

2013 Aug 04, 07:30:40 #28 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 04, 09:12:39 by Book Smarts
PINKIE PIE  :D
and I also love Fluttershy
But to be honest: It's extremely hard to choose because I love all of them! (Well, MOST of them ^-^)

Please don't spam emotes
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN - Pinkie Pie(s)

lemongrass

2013 Aug 04, 08:19:18 #29 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 04, 09:11:03 by Book Smarts
Awesome:  Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Derpy cool: Rarity just... No:  X3

Please don't spam emotes

5th Shadow

Celestia is my favorite pony. She's infinitely wise, very intelligent, kind, forgiving, stunningly beautiful, patient... need I go on?

Jack Trade

I believe all the ponies are the best for it was their interactions with each other that formed exactly who they were and gave us something to relate to. Just like all people. If you feel the world would be the same without you, you are wrong! You had an effect on the places you have been and the people you met and interact with today! Same reasoning why they are all the best.
(Did I earn all the internet points?)
I am thee immortal Jack Trade

blobking156

is treated like manure but still perserveres.
has a pet phoenix.
would rather be with his friends than his own kind.
is technically part of the royal postal service.
By this evidence we can deduce best pony is...
SPIKE THE DRAGON!

Little Star

Apple.Bloom.For.The.Win.

Shadow Blitz

2013 Aug 13, 22:30:11 #34 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 19, 22:53:22 by Shadow Blitz
They're all so adorable!!

*Dies of heart attack before I can choose*

EDIT

Actually...the more I think about it...

To follow Asterian's format,

Best friends: All of the Mane 6

Best...more than friend: Applejack.  Or maybe Twilight.  Rarity?  Perhaps Pinkie Pie.  Fluttershy.  Rainbow Dash.  WHY MUST THEY ALL BE SO AWESOME

impeccably*

Go Up