Hello every pony!

Started by Fluttershy_Fan, 2012 Apr 03, 14:06:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fluttershy_Fan

Hello! Im Fluttershy_Fan, and as you guessed, My favorite pony is Fluttershy 0:)
I have come hear from Equestria Online, and once i say the news on E.O. I actually cried. :'( I had been waiting for ages then that happened.
I know nothing could have been done about it, but anyway, I hope this will be great! If you dont mind :3

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to the new forum!  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Thyrtien

yeah, i was rather disappointed as well when i heard it was shut down after waiting like 3 weeks for it to come back up :I
but that's okay, most everypony from EqO has moved over here. i hope you have as much fun as i do :D

Zygrograxgra

[move]HEYO[/move]

You are always welcome here!

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Fluttershy_Fan

[move]Thanks all![/move]
Thanks for the nice introduction all! :D Im going to change my avatar now, thanks!  :P

Vinyl light

Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you. Welcome welcome welcome I say how do you do? Welcome welcome welcome I say hip hip hurray! Welcome welcome welcome to Legends of Equestria Today! *Confetti & cake*... :D

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Lord of Madness

ITS OK!!! im here to hug you FOREVER... or untill you ask for a hotpocket or a giant wood chuck attacks...

Cutiebone

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Apr 03, 18:48:53
ITS OK!!! im here to hug you FOREVER... or untill you ask for a hotpocket or a giant wood chuck attacks...

Wat?! lol
Anywhooves, we all love the adorable Fluttershy! x3 Fluttershy Fan, I hope you have an extensive stay and make many friends! ^-^
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Vick McBread

another Fluttershy/Pinkie pie fan? We love this community! *clears throut* BEHOLD, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP, IT IS MIND BLOWING WHO WE BRONIES ARE! BRO-HOOOOF! AHHHHHHHHHH!
:)
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

PurrpleNova

[move=12][/move]

sonyablademaster

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Ryo_D_Disk

greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE

Chirp

Welcome to the forums!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Fluttershy_Fan on 2012 Apr 03, 14:06:24
Hello! Im Fluttershy_Fan, and as you guessed, My favorite pony is Fluttershy 0:)
I have come hear from Equestria Online, and once i say the news on E.O. I actually cried. :'( I had been waiting for ages then that happened.
I know nothing could have been done about it, but anyway, I hope this will be great! If you dont mind :3
welcome to the forums! ^-^  i hope we can get to know you more in the threads :D. Do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

PrincessButton

Welcome to LoE! Hopefully you're a Pinkie Pie fan too because Pinkie Pie is a fan of you!  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up