Hello!

Started by Atheist, 2013 Jul 07, 23:26:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Atheist

Welcome to my post.

First off, please do not be offended by my name. I don't want to fight. I'm not the type who breaks out in a war with religion. I read the rules after I made the account and I don't know how to change my username. If you don't like the name then please just ignore me. I promise I won't bother you if your name is God, even.

Second of all. I found this place by seeing a friend post the link on her Deviant Art, and as being a fan of My Little Pony, I joined the forums. This seems like a great place to hang out. I'm not that much of a fan but I will talk about episodes and agree of disagree on characters and what not. My favorite character has to be Pinkie Pie because she is just an insane party lover that puts sunshine through every ones day. She is un-predictable and always happy and cheerful which honestly brings a smile across my face.

But I'm not a fan of Equestria Girls so I would be happier if you didn't bring that up to me. Thanks.

Well, I know I'll have a great time here and I'm can't way to see all the new people, posts, et cetera. Thank you for reading this, feel free to say anything you want to me as long as it doesn't cause any conflict.

KendallBunny

Welcome! I just joined a few weeks ago and I am loving it!  :D
(I am an Atheist too, by the way. Haven't really told anyone that yet  X3)

Atheist

I'm liking this place too it's just the game is really confusing. I couldn't stop flying.

And good to know - It's always nice to see that another person has something in common. Have a great day!

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. Thereââ,¬â,,¢s lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Atheist

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Jul 08, 05:52:34
Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. Thereââ,¬â,,¢s lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Hello to you too! Thank you for all the links, these are very helpful.

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2013 Jul 08, 14:19:42
Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will have fun, I'm having fun already and I can tell there are lots of new friends to meet here.

Asterian Starfall

Welcome, my dear friend! Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

FYI I'm Christian, but I'd rather not get religion involved in my conversations. The important thing is you're a friend to me!
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Atheist

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jul 08, 16:44:09
Welcome, my dear friend! Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

FYI I'm Christian, but I'd rather not get religion involved in my conversations. The important thing is you're a friend to me!

Thanks you. I don't care if you're Christian as long as nobody is telling me that I suck I'm fine with everybody. You seem like a very good friend. Have a great day.

Go Up