Getting the game, fun stuff to do, and commands!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jul 05, 22:09:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TwinFlame

ok for me it keeps saying no Loe-windows-data file found it should be by the Loe-exe and it is but it says its not there help? any1  D:
Derpy-Hooves-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-28651950-720-405.jpg

Misty Wings

koa1325

ovO
I playing this with windows ver., but 'Log in' button dosen't work. WHY?! D:

Glitter Snoot

2013 Jul 06, 04:55:32 #43 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 06, 05:22:02 by Glitter Snoot
I tried to run it on MacOS X 10.6 but when I start the app just nothing happens  ono

My system:

iMac 22"
MacOS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Intel Core 2 Duo 2,66 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro / 256 MB

Any ideas what's wrong? Please help  :l

Tiger

If you can't log in, run the program as admin.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Thorinair

My friend tried to register, but got a "try again later" message. :(

FanofRainbowDash

2013 Jul 06, 07:47:49 #46 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 06, 07:53:45 by FanofRainbowDash
Quote from: Traxx_Traiken on 2013 Jul 06, 00:18:36
I am also having some issues with the game. (Windows 7)

Upon its download it reads as an "unknown file".

Upon closer inspection, Windows brings it to bear that it is a "7z Compressed File" What exactly is that? And what program do I need to be able to play this game?

:]
Get winzip 17.5 trial to extract the files for you. when winzip is open, click unzip and try. When you close winzip when it is finished, it will ask you if you want to save the unzip and try action. Click Yes. And tiger, when it says failed to join server, that means it is full. And everyone with the unzipping error, click unzip and try and it will unzip ALL the files so the game will work. when you close your extracting program, save your work.

Dashie116

Game not launching on Win XP

How i can solve this problem ?

Eft

Ubuntu 13.04 raring (x86_64), i7-970, 16GB of RAM, AMD7970(3Gb)

The game crashes each time I click on "new character." with something about missing "libc.dylib".
I can connect to servers just fine, but after clicking on new character. Output to terminal is not helpful:

me@ubuntu ~/games/loe % ./LoE-Linux
Set current directory to /mnt/tera/devel/games/loe
Found path: /mnt/tera/devel/games/loe/LoE-Linux
Mono path[0] = '/mnt/tera/devel/games/loe/LoE-Linux_Data/Managed'
Mono path[1] = '/mnt/tera/devel/games/loe/LoE-Linux_Data/Mono'
Mono config path = '/mnt/tera/devel/games/loe/LoE-Linux_Data/Mono/etc'
[^^^ before click. After click vvvv]
zsh: abort (core dumped)  ./LoE-Linux

Full Player.log from  ~/.config/unity3d/LoE/Legends of Equestria:
http://pastebin.com/3aYvWGUN

flamekitten123

Hiya guys, I made my account about a month ago so I'm still pretty new here. I need help downloading the game. Here's what I did:
1. clicked on link
2. downloaded file for Windows (my laptop is a Windows Viesta)
3. My computer couldn't identify what program to open the file with, so i sent it to a compressed folder
4. I extracted the file using win.zip
5. My computer now identified it to be opened with Adobe Flash 8.0
6. I tried reading the file, but it here's the error message that pops up:
"Adobe Reader could not open 'LoE-Windows(1).7z' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged"
help please? This is my 3rd attempt at downloading the game...I think it's not reading it because Adobe Flash is not the program to open the file with. In that case, what program do I use to open the file?
thank you so, so much for the advice given so far...I know i'm stupid with computers, but bear with me and I'll eventually shut up :)

flamekitten123

2013 Jul 06, 09:40:43 #51 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 06, 09:56:20 by flamekitten123
Quote from: flamekitten123 on 2013 Jul 06, 09:29:30
Hiya guys, I made my account about a month ago so I'm still pretty new here. I need help downloading the game. Here's what I did:
1. clicked on link
2. downloaded file for Windows (my laptop is a Windows Viesta)
3. My computer couldn't identify what program to open the file with, so i sent it to a compressed folder
4. I extracted the file using win.zip
5. My computer now identified it to be opened with Adobe Flash 8.0
6. I tried reading the file, but it here's the error message that pops up:
"Adobe Reader could not open 'LoE-Windows(1).7z' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged"
help please? This is my 3rd attempt at downloading the game...I think it's not reading it because Adobe Flash is not the program to open the file with. In that case, what program do I use to open the file?
thank you so, so much for the advice given so far...I know i'm stupid with computers, but bear with me and I'll eventually shut up :)
Ok so I unzipped the file (the file's icon changed to that of my WinZip program) so now what do I do? The first sub-file (not sure what else to call it :P) is named as config., then it lists levels 0,1,10-16,2, etc. (and it goes up to 16). There's also a sub-file named Player-Connection..what file do I open?

Post Merge

*note to Mods* please don't think i'm spamming! Like I said, i'm not very tech-savvy so i'm having a bit of trouble with downloading the game, and getting started...i'm looking for guidence as I go through this so I won't screw something up.

I see the desktop icon..I'll go ahead and put that on my desktop.

Post Merge

also saw earlier on this forum that another windows user (I think) downloaded DirectX 9.0c..can somepony please explain what it is, so I know how to use it?

PïkâWölf

i downloaded it but it won't let me log in, i click log in but nothing happens! what do i do!!! D: ono DD:
Hey it's my dA! watch me c:
http://xxwoofehxx.deviantart.com/

Teal Turken

Quote from: PïkâWölf on 2013 Jul 06, 10:09:37
i downloaded it but it won't let me log in, i click log in but nothing happens! what do i do!!! D: ono DD:

So far the to fix this issue you right click the game and run it as administrator.

LostSanity

It worked for me just fine.

I was even able to log in.

Stream...

Coming...

Soon...

If the forum decides to work that is...  ovO

As I prepare...

I'm keeping my friends close and my foes closer...

:P
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Derpyshy

I can run the game just fine but every time I press log in it says couldn't log in or 508 and some long message can anybody help? I think its my connection or something
~Derpyshy Meow Creature Cats Meow

McSleuthburger

the 508 is just a server issue (too many people trying to play at once), just give it a little time and you can try again
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Bluebell

Overall it looks really good! My game worked just fine, till I stumbled into the Ponyville Library and glitched everywhere xD The animations are nice though :P Can't wait until the full game comes out!

flamekitten123

what program do I use to run the game? I've already tried IE, Windows media, and Adobe Flash. None of them work.

Blues-Music

Considering this game is in pre-alpha I don't blame it , but there are a lot of problems , glitches , and bugs. Next time you do an open weekend make sure all of those things were fixed , and that the server can handle more people. Even though this was a fun way to experience it's current state of gameplay there isn't much to do in it currently. So hopefully more features will be added in the future.

Go Up