Hello, I'm British

Started by Mr Nutt, 2013 Jul 02, 05:51:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mr Nutt

2013 Jul 02, 05:51:46 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 02, 18:45:33 by Mr Nutt
Hello, I'm Mr. Nutt and I make a Brony game Let's Play series called Mo' Ponies. While I'd really like to include this game in this series, I'm also interested in seeing how this game turns out. Also, sorry if I don't post much.

Blues-Music

Hey there I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Night Pony

Welcome to the forum. :)

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

we dont mind if you dont post much :3

super_chris85

MARK NUTT lol sorry  welcome to the forum it is a pleasure to meet you I hope we can be friends

Mr Nutt

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jul 03, 17:42:58
MARK NUTT lol sorry  welcome to the forum it is a pleasure to meet you I hope we can be friends

Heh, yeah, I saw what you did there. Though I'm sure I've been Mr. Nutt on the internet longer than that guy (I've used this username since 2002!).

super_chris85

Quote from: Mr Nutt on 2013 Jul 03, 19:06:42

Heh, yeah, I saw what you did there. Though I'm sure I've been Mr. Nutt on the internet longer than that guy (I've used this username since 2002!).

eh I just like RT and gav is my fav

Mr Nutt

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jul 03, 22:37:04
Quote from: Mr Nutt on 2013 Jul 03, 19:06:42

eh I just like RT and gav is my fav

Fair enough, I haven't been on that site since they did that Sims 2 series.

Go Up