Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by TwilightNight, 2013 Jun 29, 21:10:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2013 Jul 03, 13:04:56
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 03, 08:57:13
Heres a tip:Buy two shovels  , and burry one. Then wait for about a day , and dig it back up.

That doesn't work in this Game, New Leaf. Golden Tools are in different conditions to obtain them except for slingshot (which I just posted the screenshot) and as well as the golden watering can.
I meant to add a part saying if you own an old game. The whole post was meant to be "Here's a tip: If you have an old game , and you haven't started new leaf yet buy two shovels , and bury one. Then wait for a day , and dig it back up. After that when you get new leaf use the move to new cartridge feature , however you may lose it , but it's still worth a shot."

I was eating when I wanted to post that so I told my brother to post it instead. He was probably too lazy to type it all though.

FakeSmile

Hello  ^-^
I found these two guides that might be helpful to some of you guys.
Both explain how to unlock the shops but the first link has more information
that the second one.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

The Silent Wolf

I got the game today, I've been traveling back and forth from FlameandIce's town exchanging gifts, shopping when my stores are closed and going to the island and such. My town is Wabtonia my name for my fictional kingdom where I'm the princess and such. I'd love to play with some of you //as long as your nice >: ( // If you'd like to play with me, PM me your FC and just state that you wanna play ACNL with me, I'll send you my FC back. ^-^ I decided to take a picture of us but I couldn't find him, so I just went back to my town and took a picture of myself.
Spoiler: show
It's not very good quality though since I don't know how I'd take a picture from my SD card and put it on my laptop.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2013 Jul 03, 22:05:02
Hello  ^-^
I found these two guides that might be helpful to some of you guys.
Both explain how to unlock the shops but the first link has more information
that the second one.

Ah, nice! I've been using these:
http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Main+Street
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki

I may end up editing and contributing to the Animal Crossing wikia, since it doesn't have a whole lot of detailed info on New Leaf so far. Ohhh boy. It'll be like the days that I contributed to the Nintendogs wikia when I got Nintendogs + Cats. ovO So much editing. So many screenshots. I couldn't help it. I... I got so thorough. I did so much work! I fought off griefers!

*Ahem* Anyway, yeah. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

KirbyFluttershy

If you guys are looking for some town tunes, I usually go to 1 or 2 sources where I got'em from. one was from the animal crossing community (ACC) which I came from and the Other was on Gamefaqs on GCN Animal Crossing. Apparently Testing was needed if you think you're ok with the town tune you made or have matching town tune.

For those with Final Fantasy Towns, My recommended Town Tune is the Chocobo Theme.

Just fyi about my turnip price yesterday, I had 183 bells per turnip as a AM price. i think i'm in for a rollercoaster or high spike, maybe.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Chishio Kunrin

I just found Gulliver washed up on the beach. Thank you, Wikipedia, for helping me find out what country he meant to go to. ovO

I'm about to go to the island for the first time. Gulliver was just a detour!

Post Merge

Derp. I finally understand the pun of Kapp'n's name. He's a kappa.

FakeSmile

I got Gulliveer today too.  ^-^
I'm also building the Police Station. Too bad you
can't have both Cooper and Booker. I decided to
go with Booker though, he is so cute
:3
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GlassMirror

I finally have Animal crossing! YAY! ovO

Chishio Kunrin

I just paid off my house again today, and I'm trying to fund a bridge. :P I'm also trying to catch another gold fish (I donated the first one to the museum) to have as a pet.

I'm so glad you can finally store bugs and fish in the closet now. That makes things a lot easier. I currently have an eel and a shark in there.

By the way, it's also awesome that you can stack fruit in your inventory! It only stacks up to nine, but hey, that's three trees worth. I stacked 3 durians, and I thought the basket with durians in it looked cool, so I went to drop it in my house, and it displayed as furniture! ovO

Jenzy

2013 Jul 09, 22:27:56 #49 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 09, 22:39:46 by Jenzy
YES! THIS THREAD EXISTS!

Greetings from Blazeton! :D

-Mayor Jenzy

Post Merge

Oh yeah. Town Tune. You can do it at this site. This is my Town Tune for Blazeton. ^-^
http://www.qrcrossing.com/melody/?s=hjfcaoaacnkljnno
[The notes at the end b and a are always random in the tune]

The Silent Wolf

I had finally gotten my dream item in the game, Majora's Mask, I just got it today and began flipping out I was seriously freaking out and everything. I now will get Chester and Poncho out of my town with Majora's Mask and a toy hammer.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Jenzy

I've gotten 3 Virtual Boys already.

I gave one away to a villager of mine, and I got another one today...

KirbyFluttershy

you shouldn't be kicking your villagers out of your town just yet. what you guys wanna do first is just to unlock more work projects from your villagers before kicking them out of your town.

speaking of lucky items,

i hope you guys are familiar with this kind of picture. here's a question: do i have 12 hearts for this?

Doctor Light

I finally opened Shampoodles! I can put my REAL hair in! Messy as Celestia just waking up!
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

GoldenTerrabyte

BEST GAME EVER!!!!! I already have the fully upgraded store!
I'm back

Book Smarts

Still working on trying to get a Majora's Mask  >.<, it's the only mask that I want

KirbyFluttershy

if you wanna increase your chances of getting a majora's mask, you should just focus on upgrading for more fortune cookies however it's gonna cost you more play coins.

Doctor Light

Tom Nook is actually the mask salesman for having Majora's Mask! Plot twist!
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

Jenzy

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jul 10, 22:17:49
Still working on trying to get a Majora's Mask  >.<, it's the only mask that I want

Gotta catch 'em all! lol
Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2013 Jul 10, 23:34:52
if you wanna increase your chances of getting a majora's mask, you should just focus on upgrading for more fortune cookies however it's gonna cost you more play coins.

At least my Play Coins finally have a place to be spent again.

Fun Fact: Fortune Cookies count as 500 Bells each. And since they become "Sold Out", it counts to the Bell total of the requirement to upgrade the Nookling Shops.

Hmm, here's an example of a couple of pony tees I've made in the game.

I wonder if I should start bell-commissions on these in-game... Maybe for a low price of 800 Bells per PRO-shirt. 150 Bells for a regular print...

GoldenTerrabyte

Haha, for a long time I was struggling to get Hero's Clothes. I eventually got it, but recently, I got 2 of the same fortune, both having that! Isn't that hilarious?
I'm back

Go Up