Awesome things you love!

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Jun 05, 20:22:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Luminescence

When you lay down to relax, and your favorite cat licks your arm. It's so nice, in that painful, please stop way.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

byndbored

Good video-game music remixes.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Pipkin

Listening to music, especially music produced by the fandom.  Also certain Video game soundtracks, for example, alot of the old sonic music, Final Fantasy!, and of course, Bastion's "In Case of Trouble" soundtrack, which I have set as my alarm.

GoldenTerrabyte

Terraria has some awesome music. Even if you haven't played it, you should look online to hear the music! It's awesome!
I'm back

Howitzer

When you're playing an online game, and even though you can't communicate with the other players, they still help you out as best they can, and don't run around getting detected by the enemy and landing your team in deep trouble. 
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Ramisha

GoldenTerrabyte

Yes, they are very punny aren't they? lol
I'm back

Ramisha

Yes! I've made some puns on account names on this forums. I'll try to make one for you.
Hmmmm..... YellowBlinkmin182! Hah!  lol Mine is Rammishtein.

Pipkin

Toasty warm clothes, or better, blankets fresh out of the dryer :3

Blaze

Taking a nap on a sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace on a cold winter day~!  ^-^

blobking156

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jan 09, 06:10:09
Yes! I've made some puns on account names on this forums. I'll try to make one for you.
Hmmmm..... YellowBlinkmin182! Hah!  lol Mine is Rammishtein.

sounds like a bad thing in certain situations *cough weeping angels cough*

Ramisha

Oooohhh... you're right my dear... umm... wait... I can't think of a punny name for you...
Wait! How about blobQueen156?
I can't think of a better one...

blobking156

Blobwing,  Cobking, Gobbling, possibilities are endless.

John Pone

Valy Wave

2014 Jan 14, 10:45:32 #335 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 14, 17:54:19 by Valy Wave
Getting payed a bonus after a day of work :3
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears, put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9560.0

Ramisha

Dream Bolt

YAY! Okay, let's see... I like....

Ponies. (Best. Thing. EVER!!!)

Music. (I like a wide variety of music types, but I tend to be very fickle in which exact songs I like. Still, I love music.)

Snacks. (Cookies, crackers, chips, candy. If it's salty, cheesy, sweet, or crunchy, odds are I'll like it.)

Apples, cider, and apple-related foods. (Yes, this was caused when I was introduced to Applejack. :] It also inspired me to try my hoof at cooking. You haven't tasted good muffins until you've had my made-from-scratch apple muffins. :P)

Going out to restaurants. (Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Five Guys, and Chik-fil-a are some of my favorites. I also have a special place in my heart for Chinese buffets. I love eating with chopsticks. Thank Celestia I'm a unicorn though, because trying to use chopsticks with hooves is nearly impossible.)

Shiny, glittery, or colorful things. (That made me sound like I'm a crow or a ferret or something.)

Plants and nature. (The National Arboretum was one of the best places in the world for me.)

Autumn. (Everything seems better in fall, if you ask me.)

Creative games. (Actually, I like almost anything creative.)

And finally....

MORE PONIES!!! (Seriously, do you need anything else?) ^-^ :D :3 :]

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

GlassMirror

Things I Like:
1. RELIC! <3 <3 <3
2. Sailor Moon cuz it made me want to animate and draw
3. And of course this:
Spoiler: show

Go Up