My OCs *mistake*

Started by :SymmetricaL:, 2013 May 17, 01:08:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

:SymmetricaL:

2013 May 17, 01:08:34 Last Edit: 2013 May 17, 23:07:34 by :SymmetricaL:
Sorry about earlier. I suddenly clicked the post immediately. Anyways I just have two OCs.

Name: Apple Propeller
Species: Pegasus
Personality: Helpful (at times) but is sometimes stubborn for her being the cause of problems. She usually sleeps on a cloud because she's lazy.
Talent: Bucking apples of course. And or she can harvest apples by flying at the top; Hence the name.
Cutie Mark: An apple with a toy windmill

Backstory: Apple Propeller was born and raised in Appleloosa, her hometown. Her parents raised her until she knew how to take care of herself. After she grew up, she packed her things and left to live somewhere else. She was so lazy to find one, so she just slept and rested on a cloud. The cloud she slept in was beside Cloudsdale which she noticed when she woke up. "I'm gonna live here. The place is best for relaxin'," She said. So she lived there, at Cloudsdale.

She found her cutie mark one day when she wanted to go flying with her father, Dash Propeller. She learned how to fly when she was older. She is very lazy, so she just flies to harvest the apples. That's how her cutie mark, was revealed.
(how do I UPLOAD a picture? if i cant, I'll just state the appearance.)

Body Color: Teal
Mane and Tail Color: Teal and Red
Eye Color: Red
Wing Color: Sea Blue
Inner Color (Wing) Red
Neckwear: Hankerchief (Red)
Cape Color: Teal and Red
Hat Color: Brown

-picture will be put soon-

Name: Ginger Snow
Species: Crystal Pony, Unicorn
Personality: Is a natural baker, and loves to meet new friends. She's very friendly when talking. She is also outgoing, too.
Talent: Baking sweets.
Cutie Mark: A gingerbread man under the snow

Backstory: Ginger Snow was born in Las Pegasus. She was raised until the age of 8, at the Crystal Kingdom. She walked off and went to Canterlot. She found a nice place to stay, and rested. She noticed that her bits were running on low. So she thought of something to do to earn bits.. And she remembered when her mother, Ginger Pudding, thought her to bake. She loved to help her bake in her bakery at the Crystal Kingdom. So she started working and earned extra bits. She felt lonely for a while, so she made some new friends around Canterlot. She wanted a companion, and went to adopt a black cat. The black cat's name was "Penny".

She found her cutie mark when she was baking since Heart's Warming Eve. She loved the cold snow outside, and loved baking too. She learned baking at the age of 6. She baked all alone that time and her cutie mark was revealed.
(how do I UPLOAD a picture?)

Body Color: Brown
Mane and Tail Color: Brown and White
Eye Color: Teal

-picture will be put soon-

Blues-Music

Well if there was something you wanted to add , or get rid of there is a button to edit posts you make  ^-^ .

2013 May 17, 22:54:19 #2 Last Edit: 2013 May 17, 23:08:32 by :SymmetricaL:
I wanted to add the picture, but I cant. How do I upload a picture? My problem right now :/

I'll just state the appearance for now.

GlassMirror

Quote from: :SymmetricaL: on 2013 May 17, 22:54:19
I wanted to add the picture, but I cant. How do I upload a picture? My problem right now :/

;)

Tiger

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 May 18, 00:22:46

;)

Code Select
[img]insert image url here[/img]
ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 May 18, 02:27:26

;)

Code Select
ovO

Sir, If you haven't looked, I'm trying to see how to upload..
and clearly Hub.com dosent have any specific url giver.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: :SymmetricaL: on 2013 May 18, 04:53:13
Quote from: Tiger on 2013 May 18, 02:27:26

;)

Code Select
ovO

You could use imgur.com and upload your image there. Then right click on the image and hit 'copy link address'. Then paste the url in the url brackets. ;)

Tiger

Quote from: :SymmetricaL: on 2013 May 18, 04:53:13

'Sir', eh...
I'm a girl >.>

Pardon my overlooking of facts though. Like HerpyDooves said, you could upload on imgur, but if that doesn't work you could also try uploading on photobucket or deviantart.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Go Up