what would happen to the bronys if my little pony was no more?

Started by princesswarmheart, 2013 May 05, 06:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The_only_one

Flakpanther_V_Coelian

cloudwilk

Clearly The_Only_One is referencing the fact that we will all be drafted to war in the distant future (which, of course, is the only land MLP would get cancelled) and the Brony's become clowns who try to spread pie-kindness in the middle of wars. What happens next still yet hasn't been calculated.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Bro1997

Quote from: Flakpanther_V_Coelian on 2014 Aug 18, 05:57:51
World war pie?

Perhaps World War III with clowns? We are in the midst of a major world conflict of happening. With what's happening in places like Ukraine, Russia, Iraq, and Syria right now. Who knows, WWIII will probably be the reason for the diminishing of the Brony fandom. Possibly even toy brands like Barbie and MLP will end because of China placing an embargo on America since China will become an axis power of WWIII. It happened with Fisher-Price during WWII in which they needed to stop making toys because the materials needed to be used in war.

Benjaminruler

Wait what NOOOOOO I can't take life anymore.
picks up video game and listen to MLP music
Well I feel a bit better
When Everything is over the only thing that will stand between me and you is a sandwich

daedlon the pony mage

you never know how much you loved something until its gone.....
watch this when you feel down
http://youtu.be/W29uMcp5BWU

Heathf

Talk To The Hoof Yo..

EpicElrod22

If the show just ended, DD: I would be angry (Hasbro sucks, by the way) but the fandom would live on. Fan fiction, LOE, OCs, Animations, all of it. ^-^

If it never existed, I wouldn't be much different because I just recently stepped into bronyhood. (But dumb ol` Hasbro would not have their biggest cash cow ever...,) :3

A88mph

Honestly, I'm more interested to see what will happen with G5: Will Hasbro  be willing to do something more like Faust originally wanted in order to try to 1-up G4?  <3

or will they revert back to G3.5?  O:
Wherever you go, You're always there.

B1g_C0untry

Quote from: Entrista on 2013 Sep 27, 16:16:59
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Sep 27, 14:15:12
Quote from: Entrista on 2013 Sep 27, 11:02:50
This brings forth a fairly interesting answer, if I do say so myself. Personally, I know people that wouldn't just give up the fandom in a snap and go into their rooms to cry. No. Just.....no. If such a terrible event were to occur, I would go back to the very beginning of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I would watch every single episode. I would then form a team of artists, animators, actors, voice actors, writers, and anypony else who enjoys this show. We would make a channel on YouTube dedicated to making a new canon of MLP:FiM. There, we would start writing and producing new episodes of the show, even though it would now be YouTube based. So no, I refuse to just go in my room and cry, but I feel for the ones who would.  <3
Like Button Mash Adventures!

Hmmmm, similarily, yes. Except, I would still like to continue with the Mane Six, bringing brony and pegasisters' wishes to life. For example, more background on Scootaloo, more Rarity episodes, and similar things that I have found would be greatly appreciated(by me). The trouble would be, finding a group of people who would be willing to work with somebody so young(i.e: me.). Hopefully, if this works out, we'll be able to gain permission from hasbro and the hub to use the characters to make our own head cannon.
I will join you in your YouTube MLP:FiM magic making~ I always join someone who's willing to do something like this, keep the show going.  <3

Go Up