Age Skipper

Started by sorikuXIII, 2013 May 04, 14:52:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sorikuXIII

OMG Soriku not another one!
Yes I know but these OCs need to be born from my mind instead of staying in an embryonic state.

Name: Age Skipper but goes by Skip

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Varies depending on what age she is at the time.

Appearance(s):
Spoiler: Filly • show

Spoiler: Teen • show

Spoiler: Adult • show

Story: Skip was a regular filly who went to school in Ponyville but one day she decided to ditch school and ran off for the Everfree, figuring it'd be the best place to play hooky for a day since no pony but Zecora ventures out that far without a good reason. She didn't know where she was going though and got lost. She rand into another mysterious zebra but unlike Zecora this one was obviously male from how big he was and the sound of his voice. Skip was never one who had good manners and ended up accusing the zebra for knocking her over. The mysterious hooded zebra tried to apologize but wasn't able to get a single word in.

Once Skip was done the zebra frowned and started chanting something in words from Zebrica like Zecora would but this wasn't a nursery rhyme, it was an actual curse. As he walked away his final words were "Since you like to be rude to others like a grown up, let's see how you like becoming one instead" then disappeared as mysteriously as he came. Skip wondered what he meant and shrugged it off then figured that school over by now. On her way back she bumped into another pony and started up with her bad manners again then when she finished then other was shocked to see that she wasn't a filly any more but instead she was the height of a teenage mare though she still acted like a little brat.

Once Skip made it home to was her face and get ready to eat she noticed that she was older and smiled at this but then when her mom told her she was having steamed carrots for lunch she yelled at her mom from the bathroom and became a fully grown mare. Needless to say she freaked out and started crying and apologizing then soon enough she became a filly again. She wondered what was going on then remembered the zebra's words back in the Everfree Forest and frowned, realizing that she was cursed and had no idea how to break it.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Go Up